Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many boyfriend/girlfriends have you had?

Reecejackox

Only one boyfriend in my 31 years of living and were actually still together. I simply don't talk about him on here since hes not a MLP fan and I kinda like to keep that sort of thing private.

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 2

Two if you count my current relationship. My past ex and I dated right here on the forums as well. :sealed: I was too young and stupid though. Our relationship only lasted a month, due to me. I felt as though I wasn't ready for the commitment yet. 

• Brohoof 1

A few online boyfriends but never anything in person even though I have been asked out a few times.  I don't think I'm as interested in dating right now as I used to be.  It isn't that big of a priority to me right now but if something happens in the future, it's fine.

Four if you count ones that lasted like two weeks or less... Three boys and one trans girl.:sealed: Two if you count ones that actually got serious, one of which I dated through here (my last ex), and my current boyfriend I dated through another forum.

Edited by Angel_Dust

I've technically had one of each. Technically. The boyfriend was back in my mid teens, the girlfriend a little later on and was more serious.

Yeah, I know, not looking so good for me at age 31. Lol. The whole thing with my ex-girlfriend got really complicated and painful in the early to mid 2010s, pretty much consuming my twenties and when that was over I was like... Do I even know how to, like, date? I thought she was the one. I never had to think about that kind of stuff.

One, and I married him. I’ve had many male friends of a non-romantic nature so none would be considered ‘boyfriends.’ I was never into casual dating or pursuing anything that didn’t have the potential to go the distance.  

Man. Several answers.

Three total. Two were legitimate (mutual feelings), one of the two was in person. Not to discount the other of course.

Almost had another.

It’s been pretty fragmented and comparable to a roller coaster. Long wait, short ride, another long wait. I’ve never really had a whole relationship (in person and lasted at least a year or more). People suck. As I always say, there’s always a catch....

I've had 5 relationships in total, 4 of which were online and 2 of those actually continued in the real world.
I am not sure if you can count the first one since we were just toddlers xD
I am very happy in my current relationship, I am hoping it will be there for the rest of my life <3

Edited by Pucksterv

I had 3. 2 technically and the third was something else.

The first one was crazy and stalked me until I moved.

The second one we ended due to communication issues.

The third one was just using me and tried to cheat on me with my best friend so I left her. One of my buddies saw her a few months ago at a concert or something. Said she looked horrible. So that was some good news.

• Brohoof 2