Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health do you have or have had the coronavirus?

Muffinnz

Do you think or know if you have/had the coronavirus?  

40 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think or know if you have/had the coronavirus?

• yes
    • no
    • I don't know

(edited)

Nobody knows unless you’ve been tested and then isolated yourself :wacko: .

I don’t believe I have it, however apparently I did encounter someone twice who was recently diagnosed this weekend.

Knock on wood. I hope and should be fine :P .

Edited by WWolf

No I've never had the Corona virus nor do I know of anyone who's gotten it. I think I'm lucky though, my mom is a front-line worker in a hospital so if I were to get Corona I would probably get it from her :wacko:

Lucky though she's a pretty healthy person and so far she hasn't gotten sick this whole pandemic, so that's good :fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 1

I have not come down with the virus myself but our neighbor did. She was in the hospital for a week and her family couldn’t visit her during that time because she was in quarantine. She is home now and better.

I had gotten extremely sick in February. I'm guessing it could have possibly been coronavirus that I had but I;m not sure. 

• Brohoof 2

I haven't had any symptoms but I could still be assymptomatic. I hope I don't get it as I live with my 86 year old grandmother.

7 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I had gotten extremely sick in February. I'm guessing it could have possibly been coronavirus that I had but I;m not sure. 

I was sick in February as well, but I'm sure I just had a really bad cold :worry:. Maybe you suffer the same thing :confused:?

I never wear a mask when I go out. I think my state has the most cases? I don't do anything differently and guess what? I didn't get it. Who would have thought.

13 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

5 hours ago, Prince Doopliss said:

I was sick in February as well, but I'm sure I just had a really bad cold :worry:. Maybe you suffer the same thing :confused:?

Same. Family got sick with something a few days after I went to a convention in February. They're saying it wasn't quite like a cold or flu they had before, so it may very well have been Covid and we were healthy enough to only get a mild case of it. 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been sick all year and I don't seem to have had any symptoms, so I'd say that I've been alright. Hopefully it stays that way.

(edited)

I really don't think so. When I went to a doctor in late March, I was read with a fever and it freaked everyone out, but I never had anything beyond that. Considering my health issues, I don't think I would have breezed through having the coronavirus like that.

Edited by Envy

Im curious who’s the lone person who seriously thinks they do have it :wacko: .

Heck I could in theory just have a cough and it not be covid19 :P