Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have snow where you live right now?

Chadbacca

I don't have any snow where I live yet, but I hope I get some around Christmas, maybe one big snowstorm during winter break would be fine. It sucks. The overnight lows this Tuesday and Wednesday is going to be in the 30s, and even though its going to be cold enough for snow, its going to be clear instead. 

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, nope. But yesterday evening, I had a little bit snowfall. Not so heavy than in higher parts of germany, but at least a little bit snow. But for the upcoming night, they say that we will have new snow. 

Well we still have had not one snowfall yet. It sucks. Its going to snow tonight through tommorow morning in central Virginia cities like Lynchburg or Richmond, but where I live its going to be just rain. I would be surprised tomorrow if it snows where I live even though it was supposed to just rain as it has happened a few times before.  

Not at the moment. It's tried snowing a lot already, but none of it has stuck yet. Honestly I really love the snowy weather, but it's been nothing but ice covering my windshield and the grass frozen enough to stab you.