Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have snow where you live right now?

Chadbacca

Not currently, but Indiana weather is weird. Some years, we actually could have snow by this point in October, but other years, we have above average temperatures with severe weather. Right now the temperatures are fairly on point for this time of year, and yet, there's a possible line of storms developing to the west, because screw it, this is Indiana. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

24 hours ago, we have -1 degrees Celsius outside, which is below water freezing by 1. But it changed to warmer and rain. So still no snow. Maybe for the best!  :sunny: Splashee has a habit of getting stuck in snow.

• Brohoof 1

Where I live, we normally get A LOT of rain, makes me wonder if we're going to get a lot of snow when winter does actually hit or barely any like last winter.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I currently have about 8 inches of snow on the ground right now :sealed: It started snowing yesterday, went through last night, and through most of today. Some other parts of the metro Twin Cities area got 9 inches :wacko: Classic Minnesota weather, snowing nearly a foot and it's not even Halloween yet ^_^ 

Nope, no snow here and there seldom (if ever) is. If I want to see snow I have to jump in the car and head for the mountains. But here in Anaheim there isn’t much snow unless it’s manufactured and sprayed from rooftop by cool little machines.

• Brohoof 1