Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What attracted you to MLP?

Sazama Ichida

I think it was a mix between the interesting character personalities and designs, well written stories, and the fascinating world which the show created. Now days especially I find myself creating my own stories based in Equestria, along with analyzing it and creating my own own headcanons. For the most part, it is a really fun show with a lot of interesting aspects.

• Brohoof 2

The characters are definitely one very important ingredient. I also liked the plot and the fantasy world quite well. I have definitely weak spot for the Pegasi. Also I found the show ridiculous cute and lovely. And there is the music, of course. There were many reason for me keeping watching this show.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Looking back on it, probably because it was a "feminine" thing that boys were openly showing interest in, so I felt like I could, too. At least that's what first got me to check it out, I then stayed because I liked the world, characters, and it was just generally fun and cute, always a mood booster. 

Edited by Magpie
  • Brohoof 1

It was a world that I had missing in my life. And every time I embraced it, I saw how much I was gaining (artistically). Being able to identify what makes something work takes time, and I decided to allocate that time. It was worth it!

• Brohoof 1

I said this once and I will say it again. I got into mlp because I was board and was not really into anything between 2010-2012. I was not trying to look for some deep meaning or trying to change my ways just something for fun. mlp was one of the things in the 2010's that made things more fun.

• Brohoof 1

I noticed the ponies being posted on the internet (as forum signatures, avatars and such). One character design looked cute. I think Sfdebris also did a review of first two episodes. Anyway, decided to watch a few episodes and liked them. I like the slice-of-life type stuff and MLP seemed to be it (with some exceptions). Also, the character with the cute design turned out to be my favorite character based on personality.

• Brohoof 2

The character design pulled me in and how can anyone just not love Princess Luna's cuteness and her adorable personality? It makes me melt! :wub:

There must be some sort of magic which just keeps me tied to watching it and in touch its community. Once you give it a try, there's no coming back. It's just perfect, magical, and counting on...

• Brohoof 1

Let's see, well I like cute and bright pastel ponies, I think the show is funny, the way some of the characters are relatable, the bonding moments, the songs, but mostly because when I first found out about it, it was during the pandemic and I was bored out of my mind.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...