Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack or Rarity

Dreadmallon

Which pony do you prefer?  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack or Rarity?

• Applejack
    • Rarity

Applejack, because she's cute, and she can be tough as well. She's also hard working!

And she's not a spoiled bitch like Rarity.

Both are Awesome. but after thinking about it for a while i chose Rarity. here is why

1: Applejack is very stubborn. and thus i wouldn't really get along with her for i am also very stubborn :) (Confession!)

2:though many people find it annoying. i love being around Drama queens. its too funny XD:

3: i highly value her generosity, and hard work

I LOVE YOU TOO APPLEJACK!

I love drama queens. Nuff' said.

Although the margin of "favoritism" is a very small one at that.

Well, definitely Applejack for me, some of the reasons include her great accent and her family as well. Plus I always respected her for getting Twilight to let go of her in FIM Part 2 when she knew she'd be saved.

(edited)

Rarity. : )

I admire Applejacks hardworking ethic and honesty, but I enjoy Rarity's screen time much more. Mainly because of her hair and voice. I adore her voice.

Also, being more into the arts, I appreciate Rarity's career and hobbies.

Edited by Maniacal Artist

(edited)

Applejack.

-She's wise about sibling relationships, as she taught Rarity what it means to be a sister, and why it is that her and Applebloom have such a flawless sisterhood. She's the ideal big sister who knows when to be playful, and also when to crack down and be more serious. If I had an older sister, I'd want an Applejack.

-She's an ideal role-model, and I'd say one of the best if not the best of the Mane 6. She's hard-working, kind, friendly, welcoming, great at being a sibling like what was just said, and all-around a very likeable character. She may be stubborn but she almost always has a good reason for being so, and it's really not that big of a blemish on her otherwise very well-accomplished personality, because she is very mature. I really don't understand why she has so little love in the MLP character polls. After Rainbow and Twilight, she's my fave.

Rarity is great and all, she has a nice design, she has a great voice actor and unique personality, etc etc. And I too love the relationship she developed with her own sister, but Applejack just beats her out for me.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

I have to go with Applejack, though it's a close decision for me. I like Applejack's straightforward attitude. Although she represents honesty, she often shows strong loyalty as well. (Now I certainly don't dislike Rarity - she's quite awesome with her drama.)

This one's hard. Applejack is hard working, cute, but stubborn. Rarity is hard working in her own way, really hot, but is a drama queen. They are pretty even to me from that standpoint.

I'll have to lean with Applejack though because I guess I have a thing for blondes

Applejack I mean c'mon is this even a question? See it's not that there is something wrong with Rarity but she doesn't seem to possess many redeeming qualities.

Applejack by a long shot.

Rarity's voice normally annoys me.

Rarity seems stuck up ( I know she's not, she just reminds me of a sterotypical stuck up girl)

I like Applejack. Literally.

Applejack's accent.

The xenophobic, very conservative luddite with few redeeming qualites or the overdramatic, somewhat selfish snob with few redeeming qualities?

Rarity gets my vote by far. I do feel that AJ was added simply to market the show in the southern US.

The xenophobic, very conservative luddite with few redeeming qualites or the overdramatic, somewhat selfish snob with few redeeming qualities?

Rarity gets my vote by far. I do feel that AJ was added simply to market the show in the southern US.

Something wrong with the southern US?

Applejack, no competition! Reasons: pretty much the episode of Look Before You Sleep.

The only thing I don't like about Applejack is her pride issues.

The only thing I like about Rarity is how pretty she is... that's about it. Well, her voice actress is my favorite - I'd say Rarity's voice actress is the most talented out of the bunch, but that doesn't bring kudos to Rarity herself.

Applejack.

-She's wise about sibling relationships, as she taught Rarity what it means to be a sister, and why it is that her and Applebloom have such a flawless sisterhood. She's the ideal big sister who knows when to be playful, and also when to crack down and be more serious. If I had an older sister, I'd want an Applejack.

-She's an ideal role-model, and I'd say one of the best if not the best of the Mane 6. She's hard-working, kind, friendly, welcoming, great at being a sibling like what was just said, and all-around a very likeable character. She may be stubborn but she almost always has a good reason for being so, and it's really not that big of a blemish on her otherwise very well-accomplished personality, because she is very mature. I really don't understand why she has so little love in the MLP character polls. After Rainbow and Twilight, she's my fave.

Rarity is great and all, she has a nice design, she has a great voice actor and unique personality, etc etc. And I too love the relationship she developed with her own sister, but Applejack just beats her out for me.

Apparently we have the same favorite characters, in that exact same order :blink:

Applejack!!!

While I don't hate Rarity by any means, I like Applejack more. She has a great personality IMO. Mature, caring, stubborn (nothing wrong with that) and I love her accent :wub: On top of all that, she's very pretty.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity:

• Visually appealing
  • Her voice / accent / Singing voice
  • Sophisticated
  • Hygenic
  • We both wear glasses while working
  • Fashionable / stylish
I'm also assuming she is smarter then Applejack as well.
  • Brohoof 2