Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone rewatching G4 now??

ILoveMLP206

(edited)

I am rn actually. Only started a few days ago and only about somewhat done with season 2 though so far. 

Edited by Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈

I've been rewatching the whole of generation 4 since the 1st of January in preparation for generation 5 and I'm determined to complete it before the new movie is released. I'm watching the whole of Friendship is Magic including the specials, shorts and movies. I'm currently near the end of season 9. After that will be the whole of Equestria Girls including all the shorts and then Friendship is Forever.

• 10 months later...

I'm still rewatching it, but a bit randomly these days. Maybe I should make a full marathon and watching all the season right from the start again

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I rewatch it every now and then, in no particular order.

I would *really* have to be in the right mood to rewatch Friendship is Magic in order but I haven't wanted to like I do with other shows that I enjoy.

• Brohoof 2

Yeeeep. Faster than I probably should. Had a free day with nothing planned and just flew through season 3 in less than 24 hours, since it is a shorter season. I am doing it in order, I'm on season 5 now. But it's not like I had watched it often anyway, my excuse is that this is my first time in many years going through them.

• Brohoof 1

I happen to be rewatching entire show now (and hoping to finish it) with a certain person from here, who may or may have not posted recently :blush: And with that person it's a whole new experience!

It's amazing, honestly, the way we watch it truly enhances how I've seen each episode before and feels almost therapeutic to me, especially given some things I had to deal with before. I also finally got to watch My Little Pony: The Movie and it was truly amazing. 

For now chronologically we are on season 1, but we also watched few episodes from other parts of the show that I haven't even seen yet! :o

I am, kinda. Well, I'm actually finishing season eight for the first time, but I would go rewatch my favorite episodes from time to time, rather than watching a new one. For comfort, more than anything else.
But I'm having a difficult time dedicating myself to entertainment. It feels like the equivalent of watching tv when your house is on fire. The falling debris and the burning heat is a little distracting, if I am honest. Of course, this is a metaphorical hell I am speaking about. But yeah. I'm getting there. Slowly but surely. Someday, I will finish watching G4, so I can actually rewatch it. Someday.

Hate to admit it, but I haven't really been watching it much lately. Been to occupied with my other interests.

MLP is starting to not really be my main interest anymore, tbh. :/ 

Yes/No. I usually just pick up a random episode every now and then. I will probably go through the whole thing again eventually.

I watched G4 many times season 1 - 9 and a few on season 10. :oh_golly:

And i watched the 2017 movie a few times because its a movie takes a momment to finish it and rewatch it.

and yep :muffins:

No, but I should start. Apart from focusing on Polly Pocket, etc., my only excuse for not doubling down on my top 100 episodes is that I didn't want their charm to wear out by playing them to death.