Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

My most recent purchase?  Box of needles, just ran out today.  Thank goodness for the internet(and hopefully fast shipping).

Also snacks, just bought some snacks today since I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store :adorkable:...

I finally purchased "Sunset Shimmer - Clever Girl", one of the Ultra Rare cards from the MLP CCG earlier this morning. I've been trying to get this one for a very long time now--not many people had it but someone did--though it took some unnecessary waiting on my part to acquire the necessary funds to make said purchase.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I bought three hottopic backpacks for my three siblings, two bluetooth earphone for my other two siblings and slipper for my other sib. Almost done with x-mas shopping, man I'm rocking it this year. 

I just purchased a refill of a large ice coffee at Starbucks, lol.  I just bring my old cup that I've had for ages in and buy a refill, lol.  The label is not date or time stamped, lol. :)

Edited by mcpon14

Last thing I purchased was a pet Cockatiel, though I haven't been able to pick it up yet. I hope it arrives soon, my other bird is getting lonely.

Other then that, the last thing I brought was some comics on comixology (never again) and before that was a bigger bird cage on my birthday, which was almost 4 months ago. I'm rather stingy with my money.

11_20170707124908.jpg?auto=format&fm=jpg

I thought about getting a pair of these last year, but ended up missing out. They'll have 10,000 this time around, and still for $200. I may or may not get a DAC to go with it, but I have no clue which one to get. The headphones won't ship until the end of March next year, so I'll probably forget and have a box delivered and I won't know what it is.

SP-C170GP.jpg

This will be for my dad's Christmas gift. I really like karambits, and he did like the one I have. The problem is that I also like this one.

18 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

1990 Harry Gant NASCAR #33 Oldsmobile

It just needs that Skoal on it to really complete it. Looks very naked without it.

• Brohoof 1