Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

The complete and total lack of a winter where I live is annoying me.

Winter to me is like Spring to others. In fact they're completely switched for me. Winter makes me happy, Spring makes me depressed. So... the lack of a winter has made me very unhappy.

Do you happen to live in Massachusetts or Connecticut?

There's a young woman in my Nature of the Learner class who cannot help but use the word "like" a copious number of times every time she opens her mouth. I've even started tallying how many times she says it. Today, she said "like" 13 times in a single answer she gave to one of the professor's questions.

I hate being judgmental, but saying "like" that often just makes a person look less intelligent, and it grates on my ears. At the very least, it makes me suspect that they have done a bit too much pot. Having a significant language disability is one thing, but having a such a vapid way of speaking when you are in a college classroom meant to prepare you for your upcoming occupation as an educator is pretty inexcusable.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Do you happen to live in Massachusetts or Connecticut?

No, I live in Oklahoma.

If I lived in those states I wouldn't be complaining as much.

So she has a boyfriend and lets another boy touch her, and is too 'nice' to tell him off. But if rude enough to disrespect her boyfriend, I bet if a girl was doing that to her boyfriend she would have a problem with that...

but if she is in an open-relationship then that's different then.

Well you are in highschool?

So I assume she doesn't know how to have a 'real' relationship yet, *sighs*

Whatever though, not my daughter. ~

WHEN YOUR 16 YEAR OLD COUSIN STARTS SECRETLY DATING A SELFISH JERK BUT SHE DOESN"T BELIVE HE'S A BAD GUY, AND HER PARENTS BELIVE HER WHEN SHE SAID SHE WASN'T DATING CUZ SHE PINKY PROMISED!......

sorry this happened recently and is still fresh on my mind.... i know this guy and he only wasnts to take advantage of my cousin......so im a little mad!

Edited by SXCJ40

So she has a boyfriend and lets another boy touch her, and is too 'nice' to tell him off. But if rude enough to disrespect her boyfriend, I bet if a girl was doing that to her boyfriend she would have a problem with that...

but if she is in an open-relationship then that's different then.

Well you are in highschool?

So I assume she doesn't know how to have a 'real' relationship yet, *sighs*

Whatever though, not my daughter. ~

Yeah, we're all in high school. It's just that this kid in particular tends to take immense offense to everything and would blow up on everyone - not just her! - if she deliberately told him off, making a scene in the process.

I'm not too involved so I don't know the details but I'd say that the fault lies more on the kid and the awkward situation he poses for her rather than the girl herself. As I said, she definitely doesn't seem to welcome his "advances," if you could even call what he does that.

Yeah, we're all in high school. It's just that this kid in particular tends to take immense offense to everything and would blow up on everyone - not just her! - if she deliberately told him off, making a scene in the process.

I'm not too involved so I don't know the details but I'd say that the fault lies more on the kid and the awkward situation he poses for her rather than the girl herself. As I said, she definitely doesn't seem to welcome his "advances," if you could even call what he does that.

Maybe I'm just a spaz that blows-up at every guy that touches me ;) lmao ~

Oh so you don't wanna hug me, eh? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME??

WOW! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY EX BOYFRIEND!!! HE NEVER WANTED TO TOUCH ME EITHER!

AND THEN HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! NOW i'M GOING TO GO-

lol jk, I hate it when people other then my boyfriend try to touch me.

I hate being touched. I'm not a prostitute, people aren't allowed to just walk up and touch me like it's their God-given right. :P

wow...someone's a little...touchy. ^_^

These advances kind of seem perverted... if he keeps this up he could get his front teeth blown off. Maybe you should warn him before things really get out of hand. If I saw your lady friend acting uncomfortable around all these "advances" I would speak up the moment I saw it. Just to avoid a bigger scene later on.

• Brohoof 1

No, I live in Oklahoma.

WE'VE HAD NO WINTER THIS YEAR. IT'S FREAKING FEBRUARY. LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT ANNOYS ME! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE WINTER IN NEW ENGLAND TO YOU?

post-1306-0-66533200-1330017210_thumb.jpg

WE'VE HAD NO WINTER THIS YEAR. IT'S FREAKING FEBRUARY. LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT ANNOYS ME! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE WINTER IN NEW ENGLAND TO YOU?

Not surprising considering there was absolutely no snow at Gillette Stadium last year.

Maybe I'm just a spaz that blows-up at every guy that touches me ;) lmao ~

If you're a spaz then I guess I'm one, too!

These advances kind of seem perverted... if he keeps this up he could get his front teeth blown off. Maybe you should warn him before things really get out of hand. If I saw your lady friend acting uncomfortable around all these "advances" I would speak up the moment I saw it. Just to avoid a bigger scene later on.

I've spoken to him. He keeps insisting that he's doing no wrong, it's pretty abysmal.

I think he needs to get punched in the face, rofl.

• Brohoof 1

No, I live in Oklahoma.

Know that feel.

Self centered, abusive people in similar categories piss me off. Bullies who pick on other people tick me off too.

And when food touches other food.

Edited by Intriguing Individual

People who hate on you for liking ponies.Like, my one friend who hates ponies and calls me 'sad' for enjoying it.Every day.And then complains when I say I don't like a film he likes.Even though I don't criticize him for it, I just told him I don't like the film.UGGGHHH, some people.

Not too many things annoy me but these are what do:

The "Fo shizzle my nizzle" kind of talk. Annoys the living crap out of me. It's not that I'm not into new stuff or I'm not "hip" or anything like that, I just reeeeeeally don't like that kind of language. Even when used in a comedic way it leaves me cringing.

People who refuse to back down when you tell them you like something and they continue to tell you that you shouldn't. (Not just MLP but I like various things that many tell me I shouldn't yet they do no harm to no one by me liking them but they keep insisting) I've actually had people try to tell me "There's better and more mature ways to get the warm and fuzzies than watching (and I quote) 'my little phaggotry'" and then it got into an argument over the fact that they are basically trying to tell me what's better for me when they aren't me and don't know enough about me to say such things and tried to say this famous speech (which I never heard until he posted a link about it) called the Charlie Chaplin speech or somethin' like that was a more appropriate way to get the warm and fuzzies. What I told him? That it doesn't matter what he thinks is better and he doesn't get to decide what is better for other people but he kept insisting. I ****ing hate people like that.

</rant>

Now for more annoying things:

Having to redo the same part in a game over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I finish it. Games like Demon's Souls and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X are really bad about this, yet I like playing them so it's a double-edged sword. -_-

• Brohoof 1

Immaturity. I am very patient so I don't get annoyed easily. But excessive immaturity (and I dont mean childish behaviours, I can deal with that. I mean jerk-styled immaturity) gets on my nerves.

• Southern Rap: I'm all for different types music, really I am but Southern Rap just annoys the hell out of me. Seriously what the hell is a Stanky legg or Chicken Noodle Soup.
  • Jersey Shore: Go party and get drunk,bitch and fight when not partying,shots of snooki and getting tanned when nothing else. Basically an hour glorifying idiocy, what bothers me the most is that people find this entertaining.
  • Brohoof 1

White Rap. I just can't stand it. I hate all kinds of Rap, but it's even worse when white people sing it!

Idiotic Anarquists who just say the exact opposite stuff that the goverment says to be cool, and then cause riots. Oh my god they are so damn idiotic

What annoys me?

- Reality shows

- Lessons on responsibilty (from my dad)

- People just walking into my room in the morning before I get up

- Narcissism

- Hospitals

- Forgetting things (I have terrible short-term memory so this happens a lot)

- The word "drama".

All I can think of at the moment, but there's definitely more.

People who hate on you for liking ponies.

Like, my one friend who hates ponies and calls me 'sad' for enjoying it.

Every day.

And then complains when I say I don't like a film he likes.

Hypocrisy at its finest...