Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

One of my annoyances is sporterized rifles. Especially if the rifle being butchered (rebored, holes drilled into the receiver to mount a scope, barrel cut down and/or shaved, etc.) is an incredibly valuable historical piece and the person doing the job has no idea what he's holding in his hands.

Bah.

When people stare at me. Especially at work. (I'm a busser) I walk past a table with like 7 plates and cups and immediately all 6 occupants look at me for like 3 minutes, appalled that someone would be trying to be efficient and carry a lot at once in such an establishment. I can't stand it.

Also when people repeatedly ask me "Do you want this?" when walking through a store. NO PUT IT DOWN I DON'T WANT IT!!!

When I try to log into a website and it tells me "That username/password combination is invalid" instead of something like "That username does not exist" or "That is not the correct password for that username".

I'M FORGETFUL SOMETIMES CAN'T YOU HELP ME OUT A BIT YOU COMPUTERIZED MEANIE! <..<

• Brohoof 1

Well I was going to say something completely different but I'm in a voice chat with some people right now ad I have to say, people talking over me! I start to say something and someone hits their push to talk button and SAYS SOMETHING MUCH LOUDER and everyone has forgotten what I was talking about and changed the subject.

Dammit calm down its probably just because of lag!

Immense levels of political correctness.

I understand having a level of tact but it gets to the point where people seem to be behaving ridiculously touchy simply for the sake of it.

My top annoyance is people who call Bronies gay or immature.

My top annoyance is when I can't tell my dad I love my little pony because he'll show No mercy.he's an asshole but I gotta love and TOLERATE. Him
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What makes you angry?

loud kids and babies

I don'y mind kids it's just when they are acting like brats, it really annoying

My video games freezing

i have had really bad freezes at the worst times

And you?

• Brohoof 1

Typical teenages these days.

Those who have meters of makeover on their face in order to look ''good'' when they look like a pile of trash.

Edited by Vicke the Faceless
  • Brohoof 2

Those who have meters of makeover on their face in order to look ''good'' when they look like a pile of trash.

^ That.

Also, people who use the abbreviation of LOL in every, single sentence. I can understand using it on occasions but the people who use it as if it is a completely ordinary word really annoy me.

When people say I'm too young to talk about something.

When somebody acts like everything they say is right and like they're perfect.

When people ignore me.

When people try to embarrass me, even though it doesn't work lol

When people drive below the speed limit

When my internet cuts out randomly, which it tends to do a lot

My brother, and his lack of common sense

About it, really...