What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

What makes you angry?

loud kids and babies

I don'y mind kids it's just when they are acting like brats, it really annoying

My video games freezing

i have had really bad freezes at the worst times

And you?

Combined with the two already-existing threads about this. Please use the search button in the upper right corner to see if a thread already exists before making it.

You know what really grinds my gears? When you show someone an episode (of anything) and they decide they don't like it, based on that one episode alone.

You know what else grinds my gears? When someone asks you how a song goes, you write down the lyrics, they start singing it, (out of tune of course) and completely ignore the lyrics they JUST asked for, and make up their own, stupid lyrics that don't even make any sense.

I don't remember if I posted this in the topic yet but...

When people try to dissuade others from a choice they've already made, specifically about a video game. I ****ing hate it when someone says "I'm gonna get x game" and someone comes and says they shouldn't cuz it's shit. It's happened to me and I see it happen to other people and I hate to see it because when people accept it they are basically letting others choose whether they like the game or not before they ever get their hands on it for themselves.

-People who have no common sense, but they are book smart. (I'm sorry but how can you be just i don't know what to say)

-People who have their heads up theirs asses.- asshats

-Society as a whole

- Always going with what there told

- What good music is told by the Radio

- Tv shows

- Celebrity's

-People who hate others for social status or because they lived in a different religion background.

-The crap people like you and I have to deal with it to have a good life

-War (doesn't take rocket science to figure out maybe we should just put differences aside and work on a better future.) Space? *HurDur*

-Haters

-Hypocrites

-Gas prices

-Corrupt politicians

I can go on... why can't things be simple Zombies, then only have to deal with psychos, and maybe a couple zombies here and there.

*Barnacles*...

Oh and this takes the cake and I ain't jokin

The sound when someone slides 2 pieces of cardboard together making that odd sound, that just gives me the willys and goose bumps for some reason.

Edited by Rudolphin

you know what realy grinds my gears, right wing extremists. i mean look at yourself you are bald ,you have lots of ugly tatoos, you smell and you dont have any money. if there is a stronger race,you are NOT a part of it :angry:

You know what really grinds my gears?

-Being reminded of things I don't want to be reminded of

-Allowing myself to procrastinate on things

-Headphones that break DAYS after purchase

-When checking if a store has an item in stock, go to said store, and find out they don't have it to begin with

-Allowing myself to get addicted to things

-Complaining about how I wish I didn't procrastinate so much

-High expectations

-My hair

-Snow

-The mentality behind Metalhead = Satanist

-Losing arguments

• Brohoof 1

I thought of something else: When people overuse apostrophes or put them in incorrect places. NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S NOT "apostrophe's," YOU DON'T DO THAT WHEN YOU PLURALIZE WORDS THAT END IN VOWELS. The thing is, I see this ALL THE TIME, even in things that presumably need to pass by an editor. It just looks unprofessional and grinds my gears. You could say people like using Gear Grind: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gear_Grind_(move)

You know what really grinds my gears? When you heat up food for like, 2 minutes and then take it out to take bite, the outside is burning hot, but the inside is cold.

I hated this guy at my work who never stopped trying to get me into "Magic: The Gathering" and this ultra leftist guy at my school. He keeps telling people "Christianity is a sexist, racist religion; you're nothing to me unless you leave it and become an atheist."

• Brohoof 1

there are only 3 things that really grind my gears. People who dont use turning signals while driving, chicks that act dumb to seem pretty( i mean who finds that cute other than jocks and tools), and gay people that dress like chicks

I hated this guy at my work who never stopped trying to get me into "Magic: The Gathering" and this ultra leftist guy at my school. He keeps telling people "Christianity is a sexist, racist religion; you're nothing to me unless you leave it and become an atheist."

what a sad dull, shallow individual....shuuuuunnn

gay people that dress like chicks

...What?

I just want to clarify, are you referring to gay guys that wear tighter clothes (which is not something exclusive to males who are gay) or are you referring to actual cross-dressers? I just want to ask because I've noticed a trend recently where people can not distinguish between homosexuality and transgendered people and those who crossdress.

what a sad dull, shallow individual....shuuuuunnn

While it's silly of him to tell others that they're nothing to him unless they become an Atheist, his claims about Christianity aren't too far off the mark. It's just that over time Christianity has tried really hard to conform to modern society's standards (to stay alive) and only extremist groups on the fringes of society still believe such things. However, the Bible still is what it always was - extremely degrading to women and supportive of slavery.

Of course, that was very standard back a couple of thousand years ago, so it's no surprise that the 'morality' put forth through that book is so sexist and pro-slavery. But I'm not the one who's claiming some higher power put it out there, so I accept it as mythology from an ancient civilization and not what our modern day society should be like.

More stuff:

The whole idea of 'high art' and 'low art'

People who read LOL as 'ell oh ell'. It's officially 'lawl' now. Come on

Dr. Pepper

Flavored vodka

People who use incredibly complicated methods of doing things you can easily do with keyboard shortcuts

One Piece

'Fun Size' candy

Kids that come into gas stations and just stand there staring at the alcohol like they think they can sneak it out or something

Apple flavored Jolly Ranchers

THIS! Is my kind of thread.

What really grinds my gears are:

People who make Mary-Sue's and then annoy you constantly to RP with them and claim that despite the universe their in that it's okay. No! No it is not okay to make a teenage doctor who apparently kills patients! NO! And it is not okay to pair said sue up with someone who's likely thirty. CR-SO1 IS NOT A PEDO! NOT! A! PEDO!

And when you show someone something and they get so obsessed to a point where they're asking: "Hey you need to get this. Oh did you know this book is coming out?" I am still READING The House of Night series but someone I know pretty much ruined it for me by getting her mom obsessed with it. Said parent STOLE MY BOOK out of my friend's book bag to read it and got it full of cat hair. I had to give it to her because I am insanely allergic to cats! My mom almost got it for me for Christmas but I had to tell her that it would be more a slap in the face then anything.

Also when people shove their headcanon down your throat! Okay some are okay to speculate on but when your making critique's and claiming a group's OC's are giving you a headache because we won't conform to keeping things to your yaoi Mpreg verse well guess what? Man up! MAN THE EFF UP!

Not everyone likes mpreg, not everyone likes yaoi, so DON'T BE A F*CKING DICK ABOUT IT!

And people who take commisions then give bullshit excuses for not contacting you saying like: "I thought you found a better seller and moved on so I gave up hope." uh no. When your not sure if your client still wants the damn item YOU CLICK THAT MESSAGE BOX AND REPLY TO THE THIRTY SOMETHING EMAILS I'VE SENT YOU ASKING ABOUT IT IN MY YEAR WAIT FOR MY ITEMS AND ASK ME IF I'M STILL INTERESTED! I had to cancel my order and I'm glad I did!

That is just SOME of the things that really, REALLY gets under my skin. Suethors especially.

Alright..I'm done. Leaving the angry dome.