Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate!

Parties like Pinkie

I hate when my computer freezes, when the lights go out, when people ask stupid questions, when stupid people ask questions, when people ask "Are you okay?" after someone falls down a flight of stairs or something, scene people, when people try to shove their music/religion/opinion down my throat, when the same person gets offended when I tell them to fuck off for trying to shove their music/religion/opinion down my throat, spiders, being startled, being excessively ignored, being bored, being brain dead, talking with people that are brain dead, talking with people that are LITERALLY brain dead, being dead, zombies, Twilight (the series, not the pony), Twilight fans, Actual fans (the ones that make noise only, noiseless fans are alright), being told somethings funny when it's not, being told somethings not funny when it is, people trying to make me laugh when i'm sad, people that don't understand, and this video:

That's pretty much it for now, until I think of something else :3

• Brohoof 2

I hate when my computer freezes, when the lights go out, when people ask stupid questions, when stupid people ask questions, when people ask "Are you okay?" after someone falls down a flight of stairs or something, scene people, when people try to shove their music/religion/opinion down my throat, when the same person gets offended when I tell them to fuck off for trying to shove their music/religion/opinion down my throat, spiders, being startled, being excessively ignored, being bored, being brain dead, talking with people that are brain dead, talking with people that are LITERALLY brain dead, being dead, zombies, Twilight (the series, not the pony), Twilight fans, Actual fans (the ones that make noise only, noiseless fans are alright), being told somethings funny when it's not, being told somethings not funny when it is, people trying to make me laugh when i'm sad, people that don't understand, and this video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjkjLhZTba4

That's pretty much it for now, until I think of something else :3

Don't get me started on spiders. I don't mind them as much as much for their appearance, what I mind about them is how I don't notice I am about to walk into their webs. Then I flip out not knowing where the spider is on me. It's like they set their webs up in places where people will walk through them just to troll us.

I swear the just fall from the sky sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Don't get me started on spiders. I don't mind them as much as much for their appearance, what I mind about them is how I don't notice I am about to walk into their webs. Then I flip out not knowing where the spider is on me. It's like they set their webs up in places where people will walk through them just to troll us.

I swear the just fall from the sky sometimes.

xD I tend to be the "lucky" one. I hit spiderwebs all the time, but there's never a spider in sight. Then I have to live with knowing that at any time, I could be ambushed.

• Brohoof 2

I really hate people who misuse terms because of ignorance. It's pretty arrogant of me, but I just do.

Example: People who consider a photo with a caption in Impact font to be a "Meme." No. This applies to the whole "NBA Memes" page on Facebook.

Also, people who misuse the word "Troll." There's a fine line between "Troll" and "Dick."

• Brohoof 3

I hate grapes. It tough to even eat cherry pie. The reason? When I was little, my sister wanted my grapes and said they were eyeballs. I haven't been able to eat them since.

for the same reason, i hate raisins. They are just zombie grapes...

Oh this is definitely on the top of my list: June bugs

Posted Image

^These stupid things fly about as well as a drunk drives. They dive bomb you at night if you just so happen to be under a porch light. One time I was helping bring in groceries, and on one of my trips out to the car one smacked me in the face. Now I was in the garage wearing only socks (because I was too lazy to get shoes) and our garage has smooth concrete flooring. As you could imagine, my appropriate response to being hit in the face by the buzzing imbecile was to flip out a little. The stupid thing caused me to land hard on my rear end.

There was also this other story I heard about one of the umpires for my sister's softball league. Somehow one of these retarded insects flew into his mouth when he was calling out strikes/balls/whatever and proceeded to cling onto the ump's uvula. He choked on that thing for a good while.

Needless to say, I step on every one I can find.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I hate these kind of comments on youtube,

"I'm a girl and I love metal!!!! <3"

"I'm 12 and I love this band."

And the worst,

"Thumbs up if you're watching in 2012!"

These make me rage so hard. Especially that last one. Bloody idiots...

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 5

That was me when I first heard about Zelda.

I hate people who can't accept the fact that people like other things. No, I'm not just talking about our fandom, I'm talking about musical differences, hobbies etc. I don't mind people saying things like 'I've listened to Nirvana, but it's just not my thing' or 'I've tried dubstep, but It's not my sort of music'. That is just a a matter of personal preference, but people who start bashing music that they've never even listened to sickens me.

Speaking of which, all of mah friends hate dubstep, but I like it, and during Field Day, some Skrillex song was playing on the loadspeakers on the field, and one of mah friends was like "Oh my god, turn this dubstep shit off", and I was like "Am I the only one who likes dubstep here?" and he replied "Yes, Kev". Talk about being different :mellow:

I hate these kind of comments on youtube,

"I'm a girl and I love metal!!!! <3"

"I'm 12 and I love this band."

And the worst,

"Thumbs up if you're watching in 2012!"

These make me rage so hard. Especially that last one. Bloody idiots...

It's funny when someone says "I'm listening in 30,000 B.C. with my iRock"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Speaking of which, all of mah friends hate dubstep, but I like it, and during Field Day, some Skrillex song was playing on the loadspeakers on the field, and one of mah friends was like "Oh my god, turn this dubstep shit off", and I was like "Am I the only one who likes dubstep here?" and he replied "Yes, Kev". Talk about being different :mellow:

It's funny when someone says "I'm listening in 30,000 B.C. with my iRock"

No. No it is not, for that is overdone so much, makes me almost as mad as seeing the original comment.

This thread in a nutshell:

Posted Image

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 3

No. No it is not, for that is overdone so much, makes me almost as mad as seeing the original comment.

Not funny for you, funny for some people, though. Also, I noticed you called them "bloody idiots" for saying that comment. I don't see how a comment like that makes you an idiot -_-

Not funny for you, funny for some people, though. Also, I noticed you called them "bloody idiots" for saying that comment. I don't see how a comment like that makes you an idiot -_-

Of course we're watching in 2012. We can't possibly be watching in any other year. That's why. :/

I have a huge list of things I hate, so I'll just list three random things I hate:

1. Pretty much all bugs.

2. Grammar and spelling mistakes. My grammar and spelling aren't perfect, but some people don't even bother to write a single word correctly.

3. Hot rooms with no ventilation.

• Brohoof 3