Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

I'd spend a bit of that time ranting on to myself about how 24 hrs isn't enough time...

I would try to be really nice to the other ponies. Then, they might be able to convice her to let me stay.

But if that won't work, then I would try to spend the last few hours in the Everfree forest, hoping that when (Or If) I get into trouble, the time will run out and I will be transferred to wherever she would send me

I would like to stay there for a week! Of course I love this world, but I'd like to see what Equestria's like! :D

Well, 24 hours it is. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

If I got to spend a day in Equestria, I head straight to the mane six and try to become friends with them, and have them guide me around Equestria. When that's done, I'd like to hang out! For lunch, Applejack could make me some of her apple-goods, and Pinkie Pie of course would throw a huge party on my arrival. :) I'd talk with Rainbow, and see Rarity's shop. Then I'd explore a bit around Ponyville and possibly Cloudsdale and Canterlot.

Hopefully I'd be able to do all that in only 24 hours! I'd try to make the best of my time. I'd chat with the residents of Ponyville, and basically have the best time of my life. However, although Equestria is plenty cool, I wouldn't want to leave me friends and family in this world, so I'd have to come back. But at least I'd spend time for a week if possible!

Step 1: Find Twilight's library and explain situation.

Step 2: Hug ALL The ponies!

Step 3: Explore with the CMC.

Step 4: Eat anything and everything I could get Pinkie/AJ to make me.

Step 5: Solve myths that have plagued Brony kind since the beginning.

Step 6: Get RD to fly me to Canterlot to meet Celestia and Luna.

Step 7: Party in Canterlot till I go home.

And it was the best day ever.

• 5 weeks later...

I would find the princesses as fast as I could to see if they could make my temporary residence permanent. If that wasn't an option I would find twilight or pinkie and hug them as much as I could. Oh and a side note I would get an autograph from anything who would give them to me.

1. Play Ace Combat with Dashie

2. Throw a party with Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch

3. ???

4. PROFIT!

But i'd probably do the above. Also, I would hang out with Octavia.  :wub:

OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh.... Heaven.

I'd go to Twilight, then Princess Celestia so I can figure out how to stay there forever, and then buck Apples with Applejack and teach Lyra about humans.

This is my ever so complicated and well thought out list of events!

1. Make sure I wasn't dreaming

2. have a OMG seizure

3. Befriend Fluttershy

4. Hang out with Fluttershy

5. If two humans can exist there at once, I would sit under a tree and watch Dimitri beat up big mac while I'm trying to bite off a piece of hardtack after I dip it in bacon grease (yum).

6. Spend a few hours with Luna (if she's not occupied of course)

7. Pinkeh Pie Parteh!

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, I felt strangely inclined to make a crappy sketch just for this thread... ^^

requesttopinkiepie.png

"You made me smile more when you were simply random yet still sane..."

Definitely that.

Anyhow, I would probably also talk with the ponies and ask them things yet unexplained in the show. I would probably ask Celestia about what happened 1000 years ago and a bit more about the history and lore about Equestria. I would highly likely spoil the CMC's special talents. Hm, what more... uh... Yeah, I would probably wander into the Everfree Forest with a sword... cause... YOLO.

No, really. Going on an epic, life-threatening adventure would be one of my top ten things to do. But not before interacting with all of the Main Six, ask around for Ditzy/Derpy and where I might find her, that sort of stuff. Would I ever get into trouble in the Everfree Forest, I would probably hide somewhere safe until my time's up and then return to the real world.

If I die, I die in a land about pastel-coloured ponies who strive for friendship and stuff. Not sure if that's an embarrassement, or a gift...

Edited by OlegEqualzName

Hmm... Find twilight, ask her if she could make me stay here - 1306559090154.jpg?1308925755

Then if she fails, i'd ask her to take me to Princess Celestia, and ofcourse she will not fail!

And mwuahaha, and then i'd become my ponysona and bla bla bla, and so on my life would be pearfect!

Hmm... Find twilight, ask her if she could make me stay here - 1306559090154.jpg?1308925755

Then if she fails, i'd ask her to take me to Princess Celestia, and ofcourse she will not fail!

And mwuahaha, and then i'd become my ponysona and bla bla bla, and so on my life would be pearfect!

Damn, I forgot to mention that I would beg Pinkie Pie to open up the fourth wall for me, so I could travel between dimensions...

Ya know, just in case I am feeling homesick, and when I'm home and sick of home, I can get back to Equestria.

It's absolutely brilliant. I don't feel like making another sketch of it, though.

I would probably start by meeting Rainbow Dash (favorite pony),twilight,AJ,fluttershy,rarity and pinkie and eat cupcakes. after I think I would spend the rest of the day with Rainbow dash. And a little question how long is the day? 24 hours?

I read the other posts and I found out the days was only 24 hours and thats not long enough so as some others I would like to try magic spells with twilight so I can stay in ponyville all the time I want and I could use a spell to go home and come back as much as I want. 

I sincerely hope that I get the chance to at least talk to Princess Luna or Vinyl Scratch.

I would honestly spend my whole day with either one of the two and it would hopefully be fantastic :3

first I would go to Twilight and ask her if she can make me stay in Equestria,and if she can give me wings, then I would search for Rainbow Dash and spend the whole day with her,flying around Equestria,chillin... :D

Edited by NeMesiS

considering the circumstances i would probably attreact a lot of attention to anyone who knew. I would go see Twilight first though, then Rainbow Dash, then whoever I happened to meet next.

But what if I met with Doctor Whooves, then we could go back in time. FOREVER!

Only 24 hours would stink.  It would be enough to miss what you never could have again making your life a true mess once you finally got back.  I know — I sometimes have dreams of equestria and actually physically being there for 24 and knowing NEVER would be just BAD.

Without the NEVER limitation I would probably try to get twilight to TEACH me how to get back to equestria for real.  Learn as much magic as I can and ask if there is any way to convert electrical energy into magical energy as the main things we lack here are the energy itself and certain rules of how it works but you can't fix the latter.  Would also want to meet the princesses and pinkie pie and rainbow dash.

• 3 weeks later...

IT HAS BEEN, REVIVED.

Anyway, I don't know about that. I would love to go to Equestria but I would want to be a pony if I were to live in Equestria, So that gamble, Plus leaving my friends and family forever means I would have to say no, I would hate it and probably become super depressed but I would never be able to leave my family.

If there's internet in Equestria, then yes.

Otherwise, fu¢k that $hit.

If there's no internet there, then life would suck d!ck

The internet is where all of my friends live.

But seriously, no.

I can't leave my family and the few friends i actually have.

Edited by Bloo47