Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

No, I love my family too much to leave them. Sure living in Equestria would be a better life with magic, no wars, nor hate, but I couldn't live without family...Now if I could bring my family with me, then I would leave this hell rock behind.

• Brohoof 1

but we can all go to equestria soon if that kickstarter to name an island equestria.

as for the cartoon equestria, NO mainly because i have a fear that if i did somehow end up in equstria the ponys would be very human about it and diesect me.

Oh shit.

I would flip the world off before I left.

I would not even think about it.

I want to be in Equestria.

Life would be so much better as a carefree pony.

No war, no corruption...

Easy choice for me.

No war huh. The invasion of the Changelings wasn't a war. And corruption--Discord. Nah. Not true at all.

Never happened.

I am a man of huge imagination, and I'm on doubt whatever would I choose. Each choice is a one way street...

I think I would stay on Earth. I do not believe I have fulfilled my life here, and therefore, I would not want to start another.

And this life is also really a good one. I was born in a wealthy part of world, I have no uncurable diseases, I have a tolerating

family, and I have discovered this wonderful community.

No, I would leave the box closed.

I would prefer to bring ponies to my life than my life to ponies.

(edited)

This choice would be much easier if I wasn't in love.

If I wasn't though...oh, what the hell. I'd go.

But one day is certainly too little time to say goodbye to everyone.

But I would probably end up being curious to see if it would work, and I'd open it...out of curiosity. Goodbye, world xD

but we can all go to equestria soon if that kickstarter to name an island equestria.

as for the cartoon equestria, NO mainly because i have a fear that if i did somehow end up in equstria the ponys would be very human about it and diesect me.

You would come as a pony... Edited by Midnight Melody

(edited)

I would definitively go, no problem. Probably a Pegasus living in Cloudsdale. The only downside is leaving my family and friends behind.

But then again, I realize people are overlooking this. You are not only leaving family and friends behind...but you are also expecting them to deal with that? Your family would never get over you.

I would only go if my family and friends could go too.

Edited by Resolution

I would go in an instant, leaving family, this broken world, and every piece of connection that I've had with my past life. The 2 are incomparable. On one hand you have a future, or fate of misery regardless, on another a happy life with nonjudgmental ponies (Except for the occasional sneer) and a place with peace, love and friendship is the average/ norm. I couldnt say know. I couldn't deny an opportunity like that at all.

I would build a stargate and go for both! But if I had to choose, I would probably lean to going to Equestria. I dunno, I would hate to leave everything thing behind here. So maybe stay. I will always I have the show in my heart!

I think I would go as a Unicorn. Research a way to hop between worlds if possible. Just because I live there doesn't mean I can't visit every now and then.

As for the whole Equestria, I'd end up in Canterlot obviously. I'd contact Celestia to do the above and offer my services as Royal Guard (ask to be stationed in Ponyville if possible).

When I first read the title, I was like:

Posted Image

But when you add that scenario, I would have to say no. I wouldn't want to leave my family and friends like that to start a new life.

Hmm...hard choice...if I were to go I seriously hope my fan boyness will die down about so I'm not freaking Everypony out. Set for life on other hand means no job which means nothing besides play and the likely chance of diabetes...SO HARD TO DECIDE!!

I would choose to be a pegasus because with no real need for magic it would seem a luxury compared to the abilities of pegasi...

How would I tell my family... "hey guys I wen t to live in a land with magical, flying, sentient ponies that is on a T.V show called my little pony! Don't look for me because you will be able to see me on Saturday and YouTube anytime! Though you wont be able to recognize me....anyway I'll give ya a shout out! Don't ask how I got their because I'm not entirely sure myself...really why did this happen? Well whatever love ya and see you when ever I die if I die considering that cartoons don't age..."

It would go something like that. So yeah I would go to equestria.

I'd go. Not much here really going for me. Until we start to settle new worlds there's really nothing to do other than live a (for all intents and purposes anyway) predetermined life. Go to school, get a job, get married, have kids. Rinse Repeat.

Plus if I was in Equestria, I would get some forest green garb, a feather, and become Robin Hoof of Everfree Forest!

Yeahuh. The land of ponies lacks most of the BS and corruption that we have here in our world, and the opportunity to cuddle ponies? Yup.

• Brohoof 1

Difficult choice..

If I could take somepony with me, it would be easy, but I can't. So it's difficult, I really don't know...

I mean, I really hate the human race, sorrow has a human soul, but there still is something that keeps me here..

But if I'd go, I would become a Pegasus and rock the nation B)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My throat is cut. Why Do i have to stay at fluttershys house? I meen if it's just bandaged why can't I go outside and look at stuff? It's not like both my legs are cut off or anything.

Edited by jarrod989

This world has nothing for me. I have no idea what my future holds, so if I was offered such an easy escape, I'd jump at the offer. I'd want to be an Earth Pony. I might as well live in Ponyville. It's the only place I know about for certain. From there, I'd check out the world. Ok, so when do I get my box?

i dont care if i cant frieking talk. ill stay in bed and listen to fluttershy care for me and take care of her animals and look at it. i WOULD live in equestria. :)

That answer. Except with proper grammar and capitalization.