Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you make your bed?

hellocat

Do you make your bed?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Do you make your bed?

• Yes, of course.
    • Only because somepony (parents, spouse, the neighborhood cat, etc) makes me....
    • Nope.
    • What bed...?

My great grandma always told me, a great way to make your house look nice for company is to have your bed made and your blinds open, something that I make sure I do every morning even if I won't be having any company that day :fluttershy:

And I honestly can't stand an un-made bed, it just looks so.......... dirty, like once my bed is made my room just feels cleaner for some reason ^_^ 

Yes, I do! I may be a bit lazy with it sometimes but I do know how to make my own bed and such!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nope, never. I'm just too lazy. :laugh: Either that or I just don't feel like it. Which is also being lazy I guess. :P But honestly what's the point of making your bed when you're gonna use it again?? 

Edited by Totally Lucky
  • Brohoof 2

I don't make my bed, simply because I'm too lazy to even consider doing it. My mother does it for me sometimes, as she can be rather iffy about things being out of order.

Surprised to see that so many people don't make their beds. I've been locked in the habit of making mine for as long as I can remember. With my OCD especially, I never see it as much effort just to make sure the sheets are straightened out. :laugh:

I'll make my bed if there's a room inspection, or if for whatever reason I decide to be overly neat, but normally I'm content to leave it in its messed-up state. It's more comfy when you climb into it unmade than made. :P

I normally did while I was at Uni though at home, for some reason my single bed has a cover for a double bed so it's just a nightmare to make

At the moment, there'd be no need as my bed has no covers or blankets on it (because it's way too hot in the house to put myself in a blanket. I'd totally fry up).

When there is a need for a blanket, though, I usually do unless I'm particularly lazy, sick, or rushed that morning.

• 2 weeks later...