1. 1. Who is your favorite unicorn?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Trixie
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Minuette/Colgate

Okay, so I already made the favorite pegasus poll, and now I'm wondering who everyone's favorite unicorns are. Like the last poll, just choose your favorite(s) and explain why you like them. If they're not on the list, just state which one you like. My favorites are Vinyl Scratch and Twilight Sparkle. Vinyl because she's an awesome DJ and i rly lyk her mane, also because I love electronic (mostly trance) music. Also Twilight because I'm most like her, I read a lot and I'm very academically focused.

• Brohoof 1

This was a tough choice between Twilight and Colgate. Ultimately I couldn't chose. Colgate is just cool looking and brushie and some fics, such as the one with Sepia Tock who gets mistaken for a character in a play called Doctor Whooves, have AWESOME Colgates.

And Twilight because I can relate to her previous friendless situation.

Not to hard but still I love Unicorns so it was a little hard to pick. But Twilight Sparkle is my favorite unicorn, followed by Trixie, and then DJ-PON3/Vinyl Scratch(Because I call her both). Yeah Twilight is my number one unicorn because I am the most like her, Trixie was always amazing in my eyes and has always been on my list of fav ponies, and Vinyl, well I really don't know, maybe due to all the fanfiction I read about her, and all the amazing Fanart I see about her. But Twilight is my pick.

Out of the Mane Six, Rarity. I've gone from hating her, to loving her every moments as she's developed. Several key episodes have really redeemed her and then some.

Which is weird because I'm a bookish asocial nerd, and Twilight is my least favorite Mane 6. I almost see too much of me in her so she never fascinates me.

Out of all Unicorn designs, Scratch wins. If had a real established personality I'd probably enjoy her more than Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me I enjoy Twilight a lot . I think I like her because she does not come from Ponyville like the other who live there and of course her being the main charter. Sweetie Belle because she is a good sing. For Vinyl I just like that she does not look like normal unicorns.Also I like Pumpkin Cake. She's just so cute and can do so many different kinds of magic.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

Oh, there's only this one unicorn that I love who I'm a huge fan of and talk about all the time, her name's Rarity. :D

I voted for Twilight too, she's still only second best though. :P

Twilight Sparkle, of course! It was a really easy choice for me since Twilight is my second favorite pony. After Twi, I guess it is Sweetie Belle. She is cute and a good character. I like all the Cutie Mark Crusaders, but Sweetie Belle must be my favorite (followed by Apple Bloom). And the third is Vinyl Scratch, just because she has a cool design and she is a DJ.

Its a toughie between Vinyl Scratch and Twilight. Twilight is decently high on my faves list, but Vinyl is a frakkng DJ! Vinyl's look is cool, but twilight is cuter.

I think I'll give it to Twilight, though, and put Vinyl behind her.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity, such a lady can never be ignored in a competition of style. while i do like Vinylscratch i feel in this competition i should be uing canon, but even non cannon i prefer rarity, but not by much.

Nopony will ever guess my favorite unicorn.

It is so not obvious. /Sarcasm

(I like her because she likes to read and she is also very intelligent.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle is the best unicorn no doubt. She is the master of magic and has an awesome personality. Next is Sweetie Belle brcause she is so adorable and her voice makes me smile whenever she talks. Oh amd her personality is so cute too. Then comes Lyra because she is best background pony. And my tulpa is based after her.

I also really like Rarity as a character but not really as a unicorn. I think Pinkie is more deserving of magic powers than Rarity (though dressmaking would be hell using hooves)

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

I'd say that Twilight Sparkle is without a doubt my favorite unicorn. I love all of them, but Twilight stands out for a number of reasons. First, we are similar in that we are both very neat and well organized, bookish and intellectual, and always like to seek rational and reasonable solutions to problems. Also, when she gets completely OCD, it hilariously reminds me of how OCD my mom can get sometimes (in a good way! ^_^ ). LOVE YA TWILY!!!

Posted Image