Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

I would explode cause it is Rainbow Dash. But, what would I do if I was around her (and I would be a pegasis ftw) I would make out and then we would fly into the clouds where things would be a bit more private. If I was a human give her a hug go back home and would frikin party for 5 days

I would gasp like a little school girl and beg her to bake me something delicious.. Like.. A chimicherry..

Or a chimichanga. Or a chimicherry.

I probably will be starting a game like this today. Just need to get about 6 hrs of sleep

Well, Dashie kissing me? here's how it works in my mind:

RD:*small peck on the lips*

Me:Huh...wha...screw it*tackles RD* "You call THAT a kiss?"

RD "Well I don't-"

Me: *lowers face slowley to RD and proceeds to a 45 second passionate kiss*

RD: "You're better at this than you look."

This is for both pony and human(call me horrible, disgusting ect.) So, yeah...

Read my post of what I'll do. Oh, yea, that is also what I would want to do. And I would also want to play a game of hide n go seek if you know what I mean. And there will be some romance prizes

Edited by morethanicecream
  • Brohoof 2

I have disgraced Fluttershy's divine mouth with my filthy, undeserving flesh. Needless to say, I must atone for my wrongdoings by becoming her personal lifelong servant. I will be the Alfred to her Bruce Wayne and I shall ensure that never again will Fluttershy be forced to lower herself to such depravity.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if I was a pony... I'd blush... I can't handle kisses very well... I don't think Shining Armor would approve if Princess Cadence kissed me ><

But in human form, I don't mind a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Edited by indySkye

Rarity? Kissing me? I would probably tell her that I am not attracted to her in that way but tell her she still is very beautiful, and is my favorite pony,then I would hope I will live a happy life being friends with my favorite pony.

Yeah, if I was human, I would be glad that Lyra isn't best pony. She would become OBSESSED about kissing a human (and maybe try to do other funny stuff). :blink:

If I was a pony though, and got kissed by my 4 favorite ponies, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Dj Pon-3, and Derpy...

Well Rarity I would get to know her more before kissing her back, and I would probably try to start a relationship. She is best looking pony though. :D

Rainbow Dash I would be kinda wierded out because she is such a tom boy and probably wouldn't be interested in that stuff. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Dj Pon-3 I would become extreamly head over heels for her, and I would probably enjoy it more because she isn't focused on partying with friends, but is a whole different person to me... I don't know, because she acts like the biggest crush I ever had IRL. :wub:

Derpy....... Let's not try to think about that. :huh:

That is a question that can only be solved when it realy happens. I really can't tell. I have very weird personality, like in a minute I am a bloodthirsty guy and then sudenly I fall in love with some random girl. Altho if I got kissed by Octavia...... I don't know what could happen. I would get to my cello and play Romance" from Apocalyptica to her. And then I don't know where this is going I am going to stop typing.

To anyone who doesn't know who Apocalyptica really is, Here is the song called Romance:

Enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

If I were a pony? I'd kiss Fluttershy/her back, give hugs, generally express that I feel the same. And then awkwardly approach the subject of a relationship.

As humans (as I'd prefer lol)? Same thing~

• Brohoof 1

(%@#!, didn't mean to double post, sorry about that. I guess the Great and Powerful one deemed an event such as this one so awesome that it required two posts!)

"I - uh - did you- I- Trixie, ummm..."

*blink blink*

And then I would promptly collapse onto the floor, because the Great and Powerfulness of it would be too much for me to comprehend.

Edited by Trixie Lulamoon
  • Brohoof 1

Gaze deeply into Rainbow Dash's deep rose eyes, and whisper something so insignificant it almost sounds poetic. I'd take her soft hoof, and together we dim the lights until we can only hear eachother's hearts; for I am hers, and she is mine; in this ugly, but somehow wonderful world.

I'd wake up.

Awwwwwww all that crossed out stuff was beautiful!

Spoiler Oh, I'm sorry, sometimes I type in my sleep whenever I'm having a good dream. MLP needs to be real...

A dream? Why is it, NEVER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :angry:
  • Brohoof 1

To revise my an earlier post to include outside the Mane Six.

"Little Pip? I thought you weren't into guys and had a relationship with Homage?" :huh:"Screw it!" *Continue kiss* B)

"Fancypants?" :blink: "I'm going to pretend that didn't happen. Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to wash my mouth out with soap." :unsure:

Me: "Fluttershy!" :o "I . . . I had no idea!"

Her: "Oh . . . . I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me. I'll leave you alone now."

Me: "No don't go!" *Grab her gently and guide her slowly into the embrace of my arms/wings* "You don't have to rush into that if you don't want to." :) "Buuuuuuut, if you are really sure . . . ."

Her: "OH YES! I mean . . . . if that's all right." :blush:

Me: *holds her closer* "I haven't thought of anything else, for long time." *long, gentle kiss*

• Brohoof 1

"Little Pip? I thought you weren't into guys and had a relationship with Homage?" :huh:"Screw it!" *Continue kiss* B)

I do hope you don't mean lil pip as in the 5 year old filly.....

A dream? Why is it, NEVER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :angry:

Try thinking about what you want to dream before you fall asleep, that might work.

Edited by Mr. Jaguar
  • Brohoof 1

IRL? Man i got more then one favorite but if it's Fluttershy i'd be overjoyed and think i'm in heaven and she's my angel i would hold her close not to tight she's ever so tender and just space out having the biggest smile ever done.

If being Rascal (my OC ) It be a bit tougher cause he'd say or do something on purpose to keep things neutral when not prepared for a love situation and sometimes doesn't stop so i present to you his responses to the Mane 6 on this situation(to my head anyway and adjusting it with Rascals attitude. Read if your bored if any other case read if ya want to.)

Rascals starting line for each mare is : Wait what are you...back off! I don't want no kiss!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh ok...

Pinkie Pie: Ooo~ look at you mr. cranky no pants!

Rascal: S-Shut up!

Applejack: Wait you thought i was gonna kiss you? You should get your eyes checked cause they're starting to trick you.

Rascal: Oh...um...right thanks.

Rainbow Dash: What? Wait you actually thought i was going to what!? *starts laughing*

Rascal: Hmm *thinks a bit comes up with a weird trick he comes closer to Rainbow Dash looking like he was in love*

Rainbow Dash: *stops laughing then notices him coming closer and starts to back off until she flys off*

Rascal: *watches her fly off he sighs not believing what he did but laughs* Totally worth it!

Rarity: Kiss you? Oh how absurd the thought! A lady such as myself would never be caught dead with such uggh...commoners as yourself.

Rascal: Your no gem yourself "princess" but at least we can agree on one thing.

Rarity: And that is?

Rascal: We both can't stand each other.

Rarity: Hmmph! *turns away*

Rascal: Heh! *smirks*

Fluttershy: *gives a nervous squeal and starts to back away slowly*

Rascal: *is trying hard not to look at her* Y-yeah back away! * decides to yell* GET MOVING!!

Fluttershy: *yelps and runs away*

Rascal: *gives a relived sigh* Finally a stop to all this madness! *smiles but then frowns* Maybe i overdid it...

• Brohoof 2

Considering ponies are 2d and were 3d the world would probably explode if we kissed. So yeah that would be bad.

Actually, no. we SEE in three dimensions. And if you got kissed by a paper sheet, the world wouldn't explode :P

Aw, shoot! That " :P " face made my post look friendly ;w;

Edited by Devious Detonation