Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most RIDICULOUS amounts of money spent on ponies?

Matus

Man, I could never spend that much on pony stuff. So far, I've only spent about $63 on three t-shirts and a blind bag. I also got a Rarity Happy Meal toy from my sister for free and a paper cutout of Lyra in the windshield of my truck for free. I also got a coloring book as a gift from my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent thirteen thousand dollars in a skin for my cello, that had ponies drawed on it.

That is just a shame, of mine. I am customizing a family inheritance... I was so stupid, because now I don't use it.

$13 000?! good god that's about as much I plan to save to put a downpayment on a house, I seriously hope you meant $1300... but even $130 is a bit much

The only MLP things I've ever bought were:

A custom Fluttershy pillow ($50):

Posted Image

And a MLP mini collection set for my gaming battle-station ($30):

Posted Image

I would buy more stuff but, my money is an endangered species, and most of the things I bid on end up becoming hundreds and hundreds of dollars over my maximum bid.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard

About seventy dollars on a extremely well made Fluttershy plushie

I lost count of how much I spent on shirts and patches and stickers and posters....a lot though..

Tattoo was discounted because of a friend but it was still about a hundred dollars. Next one is going to be over that for sure...

• Brohoof 1

The most I've spent on ponies was $45 for SDCC Derpy.

Anyone who pays over $200 for a plushie is nuts. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the time and effort put into them. But frankly, that's not the buyer's problem. The customer gets what they pay for, which in the end of the day is just a plushie. The only reason why they're so damn expensive is because they're highly sought after due to Hasbro's incompetence. Can you imagine if Hasbro started making really good plushies? All the plushies you see on DeviantArt and eBay would lose value becuase bronies wouldn't need to commision for them anymore. Sellers know the brony community has crazy money, so they take advantage of that and charge stuff for ridiculous prices. If you don't believe me search up the Rainbow Dash promo card on eBay. You really think that tiny piece of paper is worth 300 bucks? Yeah, I didn't think so.

/my2cents

Edited by Bobado

Am I the only one who noticed the little "Troll" button on the bottom of the picture? I think that might be a fake, or did you actually see that on ebay?

To tell you the truth... I never noticed that.. wow. I forgot where I saw this, but i don't know if it is true or not now, but thanks for pointing that out.

I spent about $20 each on 2 MLP shirts. and about $35 on a Derpy huddy scarf.

I bought about 20 fun packs $2 each and a $50 box with 30 packs in it.

I spent about $14 on 2" pony blind bags.

and a bit of cloth for a pony cosplay.

I've probably spent 50$ in Trading Cards, 30$ in Blind Bags, 60$ in T-Shirts, and 45$ in random stuff like Pins and Wristbands and stuff. I'm too lazy to add all of it up right now.

...$6 on a happy meal with a pony toy.

But holy hell, that $10000 doormat? It must've been Gabe Newell or Notch, only someone like them could spend that much on that. Personally, I would never smear my feet on Fluttershy's face :(

Who would ever use a $10000 doormat in front of there house that is not saying "come one in" it's saying "steal me!". And stepping on or using it would runin it. You would have to hang it up or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only MLP things I've ever bought were:

A custom Fluttershy pillow ($50):

Posted Image

And a MLP mini collection set for my gaming battle-station ($30):

Posted Image

I would buy more stuff but, my money is an endangered species, and most of the things I bid on end up becoming hundreds and hundreds of dollars over my maximum bid.

how and were did you get that pillow?

If people have the money and they really want to spend that much than I am not going to stop them, these days the one thing I go overboard is video games but even if I had $10,000 to spend it is hard for me to imagine myself spending that much on any kind of merchandize. $400 is not entirely outside the realm of possibility for me though, I am eyeballing this Discord stuff but I doubt I will get $400 worth of that.

They might have a lot of money. Heck, they're probably rich. I bet they are. Who knows? If I were stinking rich I might spend lots of money on well-made items. The 10K is a little much, though.

Edited by Dίsmajo

Well its certainly rediculous for me. But maybe they just have plenty of money. To some people they have the budget for such a thing (And are a really big fluttershy fan) then they're going to pay whatever it takes.

I guess it depends on how much you want it and how much money you make.

Of course I am only 15, and I can't work yet. So I guess that kinda money does seem quite rediculous for me especially :P

Edited by Zygen

Yeah, if you spend a large cumulative amount on quite a number of items, that's fine, that's perfectly reasonable! But 10k for a Fluttershy doormat? Seriously, what the buck?!?! Somepony is either really bad with their money, or has so much that they're running out of creative ways to spend it!

lemme count here.....

wonderbolts jacket-60$

pinkie pie jacket-60$

discord jacket- 40$

12 figurines- 5$ each

23 blind bags- 1.50$ each

6 coloring books-3$ each

pinkie gloves- 10$

5 pony shirts-20$ each

3 plushies- 50$, 100$, 60$

rainbow dash glasses- 10$

2 sticker books- 2$ each

doctor hooves beanie- 10$

luna's cutie mark neclace- 10$

how to draw mlp- 20$

5 commisions- 10$ each

rainbow dash guitar vinyl- 5$

twilight guitar vinyl- 5$

vinyl scratch headphones-10$

vinyl scratch cutie mark lanyard- 3$

23 packs of trading cards:3- 1.50$ each

of course i rounded all the numbers there, and that is including tax so all added up it equals..............

around 900$ total:3

I'm looking for a My Little Pony fun pack box. I'm willing to pay about $60-$70 on it.

But all I can find is prices around $200 on this picture it is $174.50!

post-7636-0-26444500-1347124855_thumb.png

Dose any pony know where to find a good price for me?

(Please put a link of where you found a box around ($60-$70).)

actually if you live in america, the started selling a 100 card pack of cards in a mlp tin for 10$ at wallmart:3