Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I remember, the most recent pony themed merchandise Iโ€™ve purchased is the kindle version of โ€œDaring Do and the Forbidden City of Cloudsโ€. It was actually a pretty fun read. I can see why Rainbow Dash likes Daring Do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, cloudsdale friends I'm back of being awesome I'm Rainbow dash anyway here's the two items that I got commissioned for a lady who loves doing custom statues for anyone her studio at comic book conventions are a company called Pop sculpture designs and her shop is Etsy.com enjoy oh, yeah her name is Sarah Bernard- Stevens in true life she is a music teacher in Junction City Ks and the clay projects she does as a hobby she loves ! First one I received was Spotlight so I drew this picture of a unicorn that was a heavy metal singer in Equestria with a microphone comes with her I was very pleased how she came out and then I had 4 projects I wanted done from her and so she was booked with 4 clients ahead of my stuff.

So it was my three evil mlp fim Sirens and Captain America like a my little pony that I wanted special for a friend at work that does a lot of nice stuff for me ! first project I paid $13.00 for spotlight and the last projects I paid $55.00 evenย  why 3 clay figures cost 10 dollars each so shipping is 10 so nowย 40 dollars plus custom ponies cost 15.00 dollars total is 55.00 dollars it was worth it ! So try her and love the results later!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the latest thing I bought were two MLP: FiM comic books. I bought them right before I moved so they're still in boxes. Once I find them, I'm going to open them a read them! I've been dying to read the comics but none of the stores where I used to live carried them.

I finally got a Twilight Sparkle plushie! I plan to keep her on the top shelf of my work table. My astronomy gear sits on there, so I'm sure she'll enjoy the view.ย ย ^_^

TS_Vis.jpg

On 3/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, Phosphor said:

I finally got a Twilight Sparkle plushie! I plan to keep her on the top shelf of my work table. My astronomy gear sits on there, so I'm sure she'll enjoy the view.ย ย ^_^

TS_Vis.jpg

Something tells me that Twily will never leave that spot. :-P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got one of them fireworks with Trixie and Glimmy ridin' it.ย Yaaay, I now have a Glimmy in me collection!

IMG_2288.jpeg

Not to mention, it came packed with these additions to me pony comic shelf ^_^

IMG_2289.jpeg

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

After going for months without a new MLP merch, I managed to snag a McDonalds 2018 Starlight Glimmer toy(I actually wanted it, but I didn't get it.ย  Only got Rainbow Dash, Pinkie PIe, Rarity AND Spike).

ย 

This marks the beginning of the end for the My Little Pony toys I've been buying since 2012.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...