Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I do not support gay\lesbians, but I will not be mean and or judge them.

I agree, society looks at it as something that is very big. They should be left alone and doing what ever they want. That doesn't mean that everyone should jump on the homosexual bandwagon though. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I agree, society looks at it as something that is very big. They should be left alone and doing what ever they want. That doesn't mean that everyone should jump on the homosexual bandwagon though. 

Exact! They are not mean people either so there is no point.

Whew safe.... close one... my bad..

Edited by Mr.Green
  • Brohoof 1

msg-8308-0-60649600-1415669111.png

(Special Thanks to Kyoshi! For this Sig!)

Opera is cool and needs support from the younger generation.

Confucius > Laozi.  (The West seems to be friendlier with the latter.)

I'm still optimistic about MLP:FiM, but it's starting to fade fast.

"Overrated" can be justified in at least some way.  With that, "Hurricane Fluttershy" is MLP:FiM's most overrated episode.

I didn't like the last episode's Dr. Who reference.

People who say "that will never work in the real world" are often contributing to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"Over-analyzers" do the fandom a great service.  It's too bad the show doesn't (and probably can't) listen.

On the other hand, many critiques of episodes tend to omit facts and lack imagination, and are often not argued rigorously.

Hablo español--Je parle français--日本語を話す--我说中文--...and sarcasm (yeah right!)

I compose music.  Six Pony Rags

Here's an opinion I have that I know is unpopular:

I would absolutely love it if every human being was designed to like and dislike the same exact things.

I'm a very insecure person, and it depresses me when I really get into something, only to later find hate for it everywhere.

Yes, I know this sounds pathetic, but it's just who I am.

fan_button__flutterdash_fan_by_silverrom

Spider Man 3 was great. It was the best movie in the series. Everyone always complains about the random dance scenes, Venom, etc. Did everyone fall asleep during the awesome fight scenes and story telling?

I think watching anime is stupid and I don't get why people like watching it.

Modern day music isn't all trash. There are some pretty decent songs out there. Not everything that's old or comes from a band is particularly good. 

I am one of the few people who accept the fact that america has its flaws, but its still pretty darn awesome. One of the best places in the world to be honest. I don't get why these hippie communists keep on yapping about how america sucks and every other country is way better. 

The creators of MLP are not the bronie's slaves. They don't have to give a crap about what the fandom thinks. 

0vif.png

Check out my OC Ocelot at: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocelot-r3834

~Im always looking talented artists across the forums~   *Sig by Kyoshi*

My unpopular opinion: I hate Rainbow Dash. I hate her to the point that i don't watch MLP anymore because i don't want to see or hear her. I know i shouldn't hate a cartoon pony as much as i do, and that i'm immature for doing so, but i can't help it. I hate Rainbow Dash.

(edited)

I liked "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies".

As did I.

More

I do not care about Pokemon, COD is good but not the best gaming series, American football is boring. IMO

Edited by King Ghidora
  • Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

The Big Lebowski is one of the most overrated movies of the last twenty years.

Monty Python's skits are more enjoyable than their films

Coffee is disgusting. So is tea, so is hot chocolate. 

7xl7UbK.png

Signature created by Champion RD92

As did I.

More

I do not care about Pokemon, COD is good but not the best gaming series, American football is boring. IMO

I'm going to have to third the episode like.  Heck, I liked Equestria Girls (which if you believe KYM was an awful movie).

I'm also not much for sports, and don't follow the NFL. 

(edited)

The Big Lebowski is one of the most overrated movies of the last twenty years.

Agreed. The movie is sort of decent, but I've seen so many people treat it as a masterpiece. I was surprised by its mediocrity when I first watched it.

Edited by No One Important

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

(edited)

Monty Python's skits are more enjoyable than their films.

Yes and double yes.  The flow-of-consciousness formatting of the skits too are a Python signature, which unfortunately had to be sacrificed in the films.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer
  • Brohoof 3

Hablo español--Je parle français--日本語を話す--我说中文--...and sarcasm (yeah right!)

I compose music.  Six Pony Rags

• AMD make better processors than Intel

Ellie Goulding is amazing

AMD make better graphics cards than NVIDIA

Wired is better than wireless

The Hunger Games and Star Wars are two equally terrible film series.

let's love for me

and lets love loud

and let's love now

cause soon enough we'll die

I like to feed the trolls/parasprites

• Brohoof 1

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

The Hunger Games and Star Wars are two equally terrible film series.

Yeah, I liked the Hunger Games (haven't seen the second one), but the acting was absolutely HORRIBLE. Jennifer Lawrence had the same dull, emotionless face and tone throughout the entire movie and it annoyed me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

How's this for an unpopular opinion?

This and all other unpopular-themed threads should be changed to focus on unpopular AND controversial opinions, since some of the opinions posted here are just controversial and not necessarily unpopular.

For example, the opinion that gay marriage should be legal is generally not unpopular. Neither is the opinion that it shouldn't be legal. But both opinions are just mainly controversial.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

To no offense to anyone, but a popularity thread to see who's the coolest here is controversial.

True friends are the ones you trust, respect, and connect rather than have "too" much fun.

Anime is very enjoyable, english or jap dubbed.

Fluttershy's not that bad as of season 4..

• Brohoof 3