Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Remake (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

@,

Actually, about that... I PM'd Questio recently, and he said he would be posting later :P So yeah, I can wait a little while longer :3 Plus, I gotta go out for a few anyways, so there's that too :P

Apologies for the hold-up, everyone. I'm currently going through and fully reading all of the posts that I had simply skimmed through before, that way I can completely understand what's going on in all parts, and then I will be making my post. I can't say how long it will take, but hopefully not too long, right?

Edit: Posted it up! Sorry again for the hold-up!

Edited by Nico
Posted in the RP.

Okay, sorry everypony... I was exhausted after a long week of work. :blink:

I am fully caught up with all the posts, and have now posted! Also, since my character has found herself in a unique position from the other ponies, I figured I'd use the opportunity to advance the story a bit. Let me know if I went too far or did too much. :blush:

Edited by Questio

Daaaaaaaang Questio... HUGE post O_O I think I'm gonna have to take a bit of time, JUST to come up with a response to said post x_x

I had to make up for lost time. :P

Also, I wanted to let everyone know I'm not trying to make a Mary Sue character here. Magenta knows what's going on, but she definitely has flaws. Her biggest problem is that she sometimes lets others' overwhelming emotions influence hers. If she sees someone else crying, she has to try to help them, because if they cry, she cries too. ;)

Also, if someone tries to hurt her or say hurtful things to her, Magenta's emotional outbursts can be fiery and unpredictable.

@,

Okay, I guess I could make another post about Starry's reaction to Artsy, I think I'll make Starry misunderstand some stuff, how's that?

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

@,

As long as there are three more posts after what you posted, I don't see why not, really. Though I'd recommend waiting a bit to give the people who haven't seen the latest posts a chance to breathe.

@,

I'll take your recommendations and post tomorrow then, also, I have no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the weekends, so I have a lot of time to read the RP and/or post on those days.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

Whoa nuts, Questio! Nice story advancement. I commend you on your forwardness. Bravo, bravo! Things are starting to get interesting~

Ooh, thank you! :D I was afraid someone would think I was hijacking the story. :blush:

Also, as far as posting quickly goes, I like to wait at least twelve hours before I post in a major RP again. Personally, I find it intimidating to come back the next day and find there are fifty walls of text to read before I can even think about posting again. :P

Yay, something happened! I was running out of stuff to type. My next post was going to be five paragraphs about Aurora complaining how bored she was. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

@@Aureity

I guess instead of Aurora thinking Electrobolt's a nutcase, she thinks he's socially awkward? Heheh, better than being a nutcase, and kinda fits with my IRL personality :3

Yup, mine too! All I really did to make the character is turn my IRL personality inside-out. I'm pretty shy, so she's quite amiable. I'm a fairly loud and angry person, so she's quiet and submissive. And I hate astronomy with a burning passion, so... :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Incognito, I'm still waiting for @ to respond, otherwise I am also kind of stuck O:

Don't worry, once the roleplay starts on the actual journey, then things will get more streamlined and better clustered. Right now we are a pile of disorganised confused ponies trying to pony on.

@, No worries, I should be posting something within the next few hours. I'm really happy that this RP isn't faster moving. If it was, then I would definitely be doomed. At the current speed, I don't even feel too overwhelmed after my absence over the last few days.

@@Aureity, Aurora is is an inside-out version of your RL personality? That's really a quite crafty way to make a character. It kind of makes me think of logic, the contrapositive of a statement is always true if the original statement is true. In this case, you know what you like and you know what you don't like, so you've created an interesting challenge for yourself while still using material that you are somewhat familiar with. Bravo!

Because this is my 1st RP, Numbers is basically a carbon copy of my own personality with some tremendous exaggerations added for style.

• Brohoof 2

Doesn't have to be your first RP to do that, @,

I rather enjoy making a character who is exactly like me. I have done so often. Artsy is myself in nearly every sense. Physical appearance, personality, mannerisms... over the years, I have learned to effectively copy myself and write myself. This incarnation of her, however, is been played with a less self-depreciative manner. She has a more competent angle as I usually downplay myself. This time, I'll be trying to play up to my good traits rather than my constantly negative ones.

@,

Whatever you feel is best, really. It's your decision.

• Brohoof 4

@, I am also happy for that, however once the thing picks up we can start having the truly engaging and side by side stories. We can't all walk together as a group of like 15 ponies going one place, splitting up seems like a fairly good deal. And later remixing groups to provide more interaction.
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, I've thought up something, combining Starry's reaction to Artsy, along with her thoughts on what Magenta is saying, this is going to be great.

I made a short post, but it's about Starry finding out that Magenta was right. It took me a while to figure this out.

I was actually dreaming about this RP last night... creepy. Also, I posted again. So, yeah. ;)

"Want to play a fun game? Read all of Serah's lines in Rorschach's voice! I actually try to make her not sound like him, but she always does anyways."

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Ya don't need that part about the character limit.

Fraid' I'll have to drop out. I have too much to do in my real life to continue going to this forum, may come back in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@, I'm sorry to see you go :(, but I can understand and respect how real life was conflicting with your time available to spend in the forum. :)

@@Legendary Emerald, I actually just read her lines in Rorschach's voice… It works! :o

And, it really does seem strangely fitting.

• Brohoof 1

@,@

Should we have it so that people that drop out have to make one final post? Otherwise it will be like Magenta Timeshift disappeared into thin air and it disrupt the flow of the story a bit.

EDIT: Sorry, was confused with who is who :P

Edited by Dave247
  • Brohoof 4

@@Dave247,

That's usually how it goes, really. It would be awkward to acknowledge or control what happened to a character that has left. Some things are better left unsaid. If people leave, usually, they just aren't acknowledged again and the story continues.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that, @. You are welcome to return when your busy has subsided.

• Brohoof 3