Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

Never hugged in my entire life, society here hold the traditional view of masculinity and it's seen as weakness to be hugging.

I call bullsh-t.

You've doubtlessly hugged the hell out of a cactus and just don't want to admit it was a poor decision. Now go home and be a family man.

I hug stuff everyday. Blankets, most often.

Not too often. I like hugging, but only the people I love. I will however, hug people who are sad or really need one.

I'm sure once I get my hands on a Pinkeh Pie plushie, that will change.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Very rarely, unfortunately.  I like hugs, but I don't really go out of my way to hug everything and everyone.  I kind of wait and hope.  It's probably not the most effective method lol.  

When I do hug, it's usually a girl at school, or a family member.  

Oh, and I'd love to give a hug to Rainbow Dash.  

I don't hug very often but when my friends were leaving for college there were many group hugs, and also whenever they visit. Also when I graduated high school it was the most hug crazy experience I've ever seen. That was probably the best time of my life, with the feeling of brotherhood between all my graduating friends. I've never felt like I belonged more than I did then.

I don't really do hugs...at all. I have hugged one maybe two people in my whole entire life. So not really that often  to be honest.:o

Funny i don't hug anyone not even my own family. Actually i havent hugged anyone since i was like 15 and im almost 18. Oh well id most like to hug Fluttershy but she's getting quite alot of hugs so ill give mine to Twilight because she needs one.

I hug and get hugged a lot of a lot, part of the parcel with being a parent of two small toddlers though I guess, and my little filly's are cuddly as anything. I also hug my fiance quite frequently but we're not all that clingy with each other so sometimes it's just a couple of times a day I guess... Pretty big on hugging my family as well and a couple of my closer friends.

I guess I'd most like to hug Pinkie, and then party like crazy! :lol:

Anyone reading this can consider themselves hugged, or smiled at if you're uncomfortable with bodily contact :)

I hug my best friend every single day; we're very touchy-feely with each other lol 

And then I hug various other people, I have numerous bromances. I hug several girls as well. 

In terms of family... I give my mom a hug before going to bed.

I hug everyone. Especially my mother. Love her. Great person. I'd hug my friends, if they let me but they tell me something about their personal bubble or something. I dunno. They're weird.

I dont hug often, the last perso i hugged was my mum the other days as she was upset, other than that i dont do it frequently.

Since me and my mates left school a while ago, when i first saw some of them after a long time they came and hugged me but thats about it.

I honestly do not hug as much as I should...

Not even my family members, which is kinda sad IMO

It's not that I don't like hugging, I just don't do nit enough

May I have a hug? :3

I come from a family that hugs all the time. Therefore, I am completely comfortable with hugging almost anyone. And, as I still live at home, the last person I hugged was my mother, about an hour and fifteen minutes ago when she went to bed.

Outside of my family, and people that are pretty much family, I rarely hug anyone, unless it is to make them/others uncomfortable.

I usually give out hugs to people who want them.Between the girls I know who have tons of problems and girls who are just so freakin' adorable,I practically give at least one hug per day.

As for which of the Mane 6 I'd hug...Twilight and Fluttershy.They're just so.Freakin'.ADORABLEGDHEFHEUIFHEUFHEFH! :wub:

I don't give hugs to people. I would rather say hi and have no physical contact whatsoever. The first time I was hugged at school, I felt like I was doing something completely new. I didn't know how to react so I just said, "Ok, bye now." and walked away.

Oh! I love hugs (speaks in Fluttershy's voice) Hugs make me smile.  I don't hug a lot... but when I do THEY FEEL SO AWESOME!!! That sounds a little wrong... please... some pony please give me a hug!!!   :blush:

Edited by Willowbreeze

I almost never hug nopony, but when i do it it's either a love hug or a congratulate hug.

Other than that i never hug. Last hug was an hour ago to my father.

And which pony would i choose, RainbowDash, if she is in the mood of, of course!

I work in a nursery so I get many hugs. Many... snotty.... hugs. ;)

Other than that I get hugs from my mum sometimes. Mainly when we have bad stuff going on. And I get friend hugs sometimes but not so much recently as everyone has gone off to uni. Still... CHRISTMAS HUGS ARE COMING!