Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

I'm pretty reserved when it comes to hugging, but my partner knows that she can have as many as she wants (and she takes full advantage of that privilege!)

i grew up loving hugs, i hug my female friends at school everyday, id hug my male friends everyday if they do hugs, but they dont, my dad and i hug each other everyday and i hug my cousins when i see them, and my mom when i see her

I get non-stop hugs and kisses whenever Billy and I are home together. 

But that's just him.

I never hug my friends or my sister, and when they initiate the hug I freeze up and big a robotic pat on the back.

I have no idea why, I only really like physical contact between me and my special someone.

~

• 2 years later...

Not very often. And when I am hugged, I don't like it much. I don't think I've ever started a hug, I was always hugged.

I guess because I'm shy and I just don't like people touching me. Even my own family.

Fluttershy for the optional question.

I don't get any hugs anymore :( I used to get hugs from my mom everyday and I would gladly give her some. Now I've had to live without any physical comfort for more than a year and it's horrible -_-

NOT a lot, only with people I genuinely like and feel comfortable around. Also there’s this one friend I have who always hugs me and in the start I could never have imagined liking her and now she’s one of the closest and nicest people I have at school. :)

I love hugs, but I can't do them often. I don't have any friends like that IRL. :c I hug people on here all the time instead.

• Brohoof 3

Only as often as someone offers. I'm not usually one to initiate a hug, mainly because I have a deep seeded tendency to feel like I'm "creeping" if I come even remotely close to breaching someone's bubble of personal space. At least if someone outstretches their arms to hug me, I know straight away that I have the go-ahead.

• Brohoof 2

Since I live with my romantic partner, hugs and snuggles obviously happen very often (cue gagging sounds over the gross cute couple)

I hug my friends all the time too though, and my family when I see them, and occasionally random other people. I think the last complete stranger I hugged was at a con, she was cosplaying Pinkie Pie and when she saw that I was cosplaying Fluttershy she asked me for a hug :3

• Brohoof 1

Only if I'm really down or depressed about something and feel I need one. Otherwise, I prefer personal space.

(edited)

Maybe once in a while, although there's really not much reason to hug anyone I know :wacko:.

This is in real life, as opposed to online with Swirly :wub:.

Edited by SparkWolf

Every day because I'm so fulfilled.. not   :(

I think my mom comes close to hugging me every day, but besides her.. and my pets, and my pillows, and plushies and ect... once a week? I'll hug friends about once a week. But I require many more hugs >-< 

Internet *hugs* get me through ;w; I love u guys.