Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

whenever someone can look past the big scary guy on the outside and see the nice lover on the inside. Yea friends dont count to me. Unless they need a hug, and i give good hugs. Someone once said they got lost in my hug and did not want to let go.....That was one good hug.....I need more of those kind of hugs.

I generally get 1 or 2 hugs a day (90% of the time from girls, only a few man-hugs), usually 6 days a week. I give out the hugs all the time. Sometimes I wear a sign around my neck that says "Free Hugs"

Familly, friends, hobos, anyone really.

when was the last time you hugged, and how frequently do you hug?

(also, optional question, which of the mane 6 would you want to hug the most?)

Um, I hugged my Mom like 10 minutes ago, and I hug friends, family, anyone really, all the time.

And, I definitely would hug Fluttershy. She looks so cute and snuggly <3

Hugs? What fun is life without hugs???

Anyway, I hug people pretty much every day, mostly my parents and my girlfriend. Though I will sometimes hug my friends at school (but usually only the ones that are girls...:P)

Familly, friends, hobos, anyone really.

when was the last time you hugged, and how frequently do you hug?

(also, optional question, which of the mane 6 would you want to hug the most?)

I haven't hugged anyone in I don't know.. 5 years?

If you must know, I'm socially awkward and lack friends. So uhh yeah..life sucks, dunnit?

:l

I cant remember the last time I hugged someone, mainly because I isolate myself from the general population, lock myself in my room. come to think of it, I do get a little lonely in here but its better in here than out there. I don't get offered hugs at all, maybe its my rough exterior, like I've been kicked in the face by a 'roo.

also, I'm afraid if I hug Fluttershy, I might hug her so much, her eyes pop out :o

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

I am in the category of "It has been years if not a decade since I hugged." Unless you consider hugging a cat. In that case it would still be years because my cat died about a year ago of a stroke but it would be sooner than since I hugged a person.

• 2 months later...

I don't normally hug friends. Only if it's reeeeallly close friends that I've known for years. But I often ask my mother for a hug every day when I see her to let her know that I still love her. On the internet however... *free hugs for everypony* Posted Image

Edited by Jaaay

Well, I really only hug people when they specifically start to hug me first, I hug my parents of course, and I have one of my friends little sisters(whos like 7) who hugs me. I also have some girls who hug me who I sometimes see at lunch and stuff. And I hug people sometimes at church.

I like hugging people, I even have a few people in band who are guys and after having somewhat disappointing results we had some hugs shared among the band, I got hugged by girls to. (It was the last competition which we didn't do as well as we had hoped for. So it was kinda emotional.)

I love hugs, It makes me feel so safe and secure, and makes me feel like that for a moment I'm actually cared for :). And the warm feeling of sharing the love, sometimes I just don't wanna let go and I just wanna hug someone for a while.

I don't do it extremely often though, if you don't count hugging my parents.

• Brohoof 1

I hug my closest friends, my partner and my mom. I love hugs but I only hug certain people! When my partner is around, I hug h** all the time. When my mom is sad (she's bipolar) I hug her a lot and I love hugging my friends. It makes me happy :wub:

I hug my girlfriend at least two or three times a day, usually more. That girl loves hugs. Posted Image I hug my grandmother when I see her, which is usually around once or twice a month. Mom and dad aren't too big on the hugging. Friends, maybe old ones I see at random.

I love to hug once I get to know someone. I hug close friends and family all the time. I am very affectionate to those I let near. I think hugging is wonderful and a great way to express care for others. Once someone has shown they are trustwprthy I have less qualms about personal space, however if I don't know you and you touch me i FREAK out and am grouchy as hell

I have even allowed a customer of mine hug me, she is an elderly lady and I have been grooming her dog for quite a long while

I am especially big on hugging in a romantic way too with my boyfriend, I constantly want to be held, touched or close to him

Edited by Sugarcube

Me and a few mates have our own mandatory "man hugs" whenever we see each other. Apparently I give pretty good hugs so I'm quite happy about that.

I'll only really initiate a hug with my close friends and my family though, although I've met some people cool people that just like to hug and I'll happily oblige.

I hug about once a... year maybe. I do NOT like hugs or hugging. It's one of my least favourite things to do.

I think the last time I hugged was my grandmother on her birthday last year. Posted Image

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I would LOVE to hug Spitfire. I would hug her all day and all night and she would be the only thing in the world that I hug. ;)

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy