Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which ponies wake up the earliest?

agigantorllama

I just thought of an interesting topic to post,

Which ponies would wake up first?

This could be from mane six, minor, or background ponies.

I think, out of the mane six, these would wake up in order (usually)

• Twilight Sparkle - Because she tends to wake up and worry about things often.

• Applejack - Because she has to wake up to harvest apples, of course

• Pinkie Pie - Being the energetic pony she is, I doubt she'd wake up last

• Fluttershy - Sometimes she'd have to wake up early so she could take care of the animals that wake up soon

• Rarity - She needs "beauty sleep"!

• Rainbow Dash - She could doze off all day on a cloud. I don't know why, but I think she'd wake up last.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me? You could also make order for ALL the ponies, of course...

EDIT: Applejack should be switched to the top, my mistake lol. I've just realized after many replies that she would be. But I'm keeping the list the way it is to prevent confusion

Edited by agigantorllama
  • Brohoof 4

I would say that's fairly accurate.

My only change would be that Applejack wakes up first. If you've ever worked on a farm, you would know that they wake up insanely early. (Like, 5am)

As for RD waking up last, I would agree. She enjoys sleep way too much. She probably stays up the latest though, I would think she stays up well past midnight.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Good list,I would put AJ as number one though.Something tells me she works from sun down to sunrise.I don't see a reason for Twilight to wake up early when she's a librarian

(edited)

Good list,I would put AJ as number one though.Something tells me she works from sun down to sunrise.I don't see a reason for Twilight to wake up early when she's a librarian

That's true, I only thought Twilight would be awoken first because in Winter Wrap Up she was ready too early.

lol

Edited by agigantorllama

I just thought of an interesting topic to post,

Which ponies would wake up first?

This could be from mane six, minor, or background ponies.

I think, out of the mane six, these would wake up in order (usually)

• Twilight Sparkle - Because she tends to wake up and worry about things often.

• Applejack - Because she has to wake up to harvest apples, of course

• Pinkie Pie - Being the energetic pony she is, I doubt she'd wake up last

• Fluttershy - Sometimes she'd have to wake up early so she could take care of the animals that wake up soon

• Rarity - She needs "beauty sleep"!

• Rainbow Dash - She could doze off all day on a cloud. I don't know why, but I think she'd wake up last.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me? You could also make order for ALL the ponies, of course...

For me, I would switch Twilight with Applejack. Other than that, I can't argue with you at all! Pretty good analysis. Now, I shall add in some times! On an average day, assuming Equestria is on a 24 hour clock:

1. Applejack________5-6AM

2. Twilight__________7-8AM

3. Pinkie Pie________8-9AM

4. Fluttershy________9AM

5. Rarity___________10AM

6. Rainbow Dash____12-1PM (lol!) But I also see Rainbow staying up the latest as well. Then again, that could be Twilight.

and I imagine Vinyl Scratch would be a cross between Rarity and Rainbow in terms of wake up time.

And Derpy Hooves....She never sleeps!

• Brohoof 1

Nice list!

Posted Image

But I rather doubt Twilie will stay on the top of the list everyday. With her personality I'm pretty sure she often pulls an all-nighter and ends waking up late because of that.

• Brohoof 1

For me, I would switch Twilight with Applejack. Other than that, I can't argue with you at all! Pretty good analysis. Now, I shall add in some times! On an average day, assuming Equestria is on a 24 hour clock:

1. Applejack________5-6AM

2. Twilight__________7-8AM

3. Pinkie Pie________8-9AM

4. Fluttershy________9AM

5. Rarity___________10AM

6. Rainbow Dash____12-1PM (lol!) But I also see Rainbow staying up the latest as well. Then again, that could be Twilight.

and I imagine Vinyl Scratch would be a cross between Rarity and Rainbow in terms of wake up time.

And Derpy Hooves....She never sleeps!

This list it really good in my opinion but im not sure about the hours :P we cant really know at what hour rarity and fluttershy wake but your opinion might be the best until now

Edited by Apple-Jack

That's true, I only thought Twilight would be awoken first because in Winter Wrap Up she was ready too early.

lol

Oh yeah,I thought she only did that for special occasions though.She seemed pretty excited for that day so I'm sure she made the effort to be up before everypony else

Apple Jack, I think wakes up first. Then Pinkie Pie so she can help the Cakes open the store. Next up would be Fluttershy so she can feed her animals. Next I think Twilight would be up next, it just deepens on if she did any late night studying. Then Rarity would wake up next and Rainbow Dash just sleeps all the time.

Yeah, I'd say that list is pretty accurate, and glad to see you switched AJ to the top. She'd definitely be the first pony to wake up out of the Mane 6 almost all of the time.

Rainbow Dash actually gets up early enough -- she just likes to nap a few times during the day -- I mean think of the training regimen RD does and the responsibilities -- you don't carry that waking up at noon. But yes, nopony would be up before the sun more often than Applejack. As for Rarity she needs to get up early enough to open up her shop -- which means at least an hour before that -- maybe more(her prep time from wakeup to ready to go could be considerable). Fluttershy has some of the same problems as AJ -- the animals would wake her up.

I do not see ANY of the mane 6 as sleep-in types. Last awake might actually go to Twilight on most days and Pinkie Pie on the others.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

You guys have to remember that RD works on the weather team, so she might have to get up earlier. Anyway:

1. Applejack

2. Fluttershy

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Twilight

Weather Team this, regiment that, sorry, Dash is the lazy type xP No matter how many naps I see her getting up later than the other five.

I too agree with the OP. Dash is obviously last, Applejack is obviously one of the first, and the other placements have logical locations.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Here is what I think the order is:

1. AppleJack: She works on a farm! Even with B.M. and Applebloom helping, I just don't see her bucking all those apples if she's in any other spot!

2. Pinkie Pie: She the most energetic pony on the show, I get that! What I think is the she goes to sleep when she can, then the next day, she can to anything!

3. Fluttershy: She wakes up to get her animal friend's needs readly and wake THEM up!

4. Rainbow Dash: She wakes up early to pracice her stunts.

5. Twilight: She is just waking up at the 'normal' time.

6. Rarity: She does need her 'Beauty sleep'.

Also what you need to do is think of when they go to sleep, not just when they wake up! The forum is about who wakes up earlist, so it is about how long they sleep, asuming they go to bed at different times!

I think they go to sleep in roughly the reverse order of when they wake up. IE I see Twilight as getting up the latest, but also going to bed the latest -- often studying stars, and doing research into the night hours. I see Pinkie Pie going to bed late as well. Rarity and Rainbow Dash I see going to bed fairly early except for when Rarity has a rush order or something and can't. Fluttershy probably gets the least sleep of any of the mane 6 as she has to deal with her nocturnal friends THEN wake up early. Applejack probably follows the farm thing of early to bed and early to rise.

That's pretty Accurate. AJ needs to wake up early becuase, well... she does have work that needs to be done. But I can't help myself but think Pinkie would wake up really early too since she eats almost nothing, but sweets...

• 4 years later...

I had a friend who worked at Dunkin Donuts.  You have to get up pretty darn early to make fresh donuts for the morning rush.  I'd say it's a toss up between Pinkie & AJ.  Animals need a lot of care when you've got as many as Fluttershy does.  Twilight sometimes sleeps in as late as 7 AM.  Dash probably wakes up early & then goes back to sleep.

So, the late bird is probably Rarity.  Being self employed she probably wakes up about 2 hours before she opens the store so she can get made up & eat breakfast.  Days that Sweetie is there, she gets up earlier to get Sweetie off to school.

I agree with Twilight and Applejack being the ones that wake up the earliest. Twilight seems like someone who would have their sleeping habits scheduled properly. I also like to imagine her being worried about messing up her sleep pattern.

Applejack obviously needs to get up early to work.

I have to say this is Pretty dang accurate! Twilight Sparkle is Early bird pone.  :P

In my opinion though, I think Rainbow Dash would be number 5 or 4. Because after all she is a Wonderbolt after all so I can assume 

you have to get up bright and early for practice drills. But on a normal day, yeah........That pony could sleep on a cloud till noon :dash: