Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

It's currently about 59 F here and really overcast. There's also a light breeze and some on and off misting rain. For a Florida pony, this is COLD weather. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

It's a little chilly outside. It just got above freezing. Actual December weather. I'll enjoy it for the very short amount of time it lasts.

It was snowing a little earlier this morning but now it's just cold and windy, there was a little bit of snow falling as I was walking a little bit ago but it isn't anymore.

18 hours ago, Envy said:

It's a little chilly outside. It just got above freezing. Actual December weather. I'll enjoy it for the very short amount of time it lasts.

It's such a shame when the best kind of December weather doesn't always last long at all. I also should have taken the time to appreciate the great winter weather yesterday since instead of being comfortably snowy and cold, today has been rainy, overall very wet and the snow has mostly turned into slush.

2 hours ago, Jaspers said:

It's such a shame when the best kind of December weather doesn't always last long at all. I also should have taken the time to appreciate the great winter weather yesterday since instead of being comfortably snowy and cold, today has been rainy, overall very wet and the snow has mostly turned into slush.

Yeah... On Sunday, it's supposed to hit 60 degrees for a high and after that, it's pretty much the 60s for the foreseeable future. And knowing how inaccurate the forecasts are and how it always gets significantly warmer than they initially predict, I bet some of those 60 degree days will climb up to 70.

I do have to wonder what it's like to live somewhere where Winter is an actual season and not just a visitor for a day or two.

Dry..I need snow here..

So @Duality, if you could make it snow, make it snow,  make it snow, you will be my bestest acquaintance.

Cold (-1°C) and slight snowfall. Today we had really heavy snow here in wester germany (12 cm snow in a few hour). But walking trought the snowy village so nice. It looks really great, especially with the lights of the christmas decorations. ^^