What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Here in upstate NY,  it is currently 39 degrees F, feeling like 31 though, with light rain and showers. Though we did have snow earlier this morning. It's been snowing off and on for about a week and a half. There's still some left on the ground!

• 1 month later...

Just don't even get me started. It is yet another flop of a winter where every single flipping winter storm misses us. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I can't do this anymore. My portion of the state must have some barrier up or curse or something because it has been eight years now since we've seen anything more than two inches and we only saw two inches once. Every other year has been a dusting of snow and that's it. It is unnatural.

...Sorry. I'm moody the last couple of days. This just wasn't a good time for another winter storm to miss where I live, nor was it a good time for this topic to pop back up. lol

Here in New Jersey, it's cloudy, a little chilly and it's 32 degrees Fahrenheit outside. There was a bit of a light dusting of snow overnight, but the snow finally stopped a while ago. I'm going to shovel the sidewalk soon and I'm hoping the roads aren't too bad to drive on. 

It is cold (0°C) and a sun-cloud-mix. Really nice weather. The most of the snow from last night is melted away, but a little bit lies still on the ground.

52 minutes ago, Envy said:

Just don't even get me started. It is yet another flop of a winter where every single flipping winter storm misses us. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I can't do this anymore. My portion of the state must have some barrier up or curse or something because it has been eight years now since we've seen anything more than two inches and we only saw two inches once. Every other year has been a dusting of snow and that's it. It is unnatural.

...Sorry. I'm moody the last couple of days. This just wasn't a good time for another winter storm to miss where I live, nor was it a good time for this topic to pop back up. lol

I know that feeling. It also often happens that we have not much snow here in the Rhineland while other regions have more (the Rhineland is one of the warmest and snow freest regions of germany). What you writes reminds me on 2014 (worst winter ever). It was a really mild winter in whole germany, but there were two weeks in january where a lot of snow and really cold temperatures hits most parts of germany except my region, the Rhineland. We had over 5°C and Rain while another persons I know from different parts of germany wrote something about 20cm Snow and -10°C. But the last winters were often with little snow. 
And for now, the current winter is here in my region also more a flop winter because we had so far mostly rain and mild temperatures. 

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly cloudy with some light rain, but Wednesday is looking good tho.  Great time to do some lunar imaging  :fluttershy:

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Mild...not too cold, not too hot, and a beautiful sunset is happening right now. :wub:

Lucky!  ^_^