Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could live in a video game or TV world...

Lost Profile

Video game world / tv world  

94 users have voted

1. 1. Where would you live

• Equestria
    • Mobius
    • Mushroom kingdom
    • Pokemon
    • Starfox
    • Other
    • Elder scrolls

SONIC'S WORLD IS CALLED EARTH THEY SAY IT SEVERAL TIMES IN SEVERAL GAMES BLAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!111!!!

Sonic's world is Earth in the games but if your talking about the comics or TV shows then I guess it is Mobius.

Either way it would have to be Pokemon. I mean I'd love to live in Equestria and meet the Mane 6 but who doesn't want a Charizard? If I had to pick something else I would say the Transformers universe, but only if I could be a Transformer myself. Hopefully a Dinobot because they were always the coolest.

It's actually a comic book world.

Invisible. Damn. Toast.

Imagine how funny you're daily life would be if this happened:

Posted Image

And this:

Posted Image

And imagine how awesome it would be if this happened:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I already live in Equestria and I used to live in Sovestria. So I'm good there! My magical beard powers let me travel through dimensions. So far I've only been able to access the Pony Dimension. I'm stopping there though.

MAGICAL BEARD POWER ACTIVATE!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I am stuck between SA2 and Crisis. SA2 has a chao garden, which I am strangely obsessed to and would find quite enjoyable if I was there in person. But in the first Crisis, if I got that nano suit, o that would be sweet and I could hunt aliens all day long.

Equestria par none. It will win, even if I was asked to go right now.

I've always loved the elder scrolls... but I've playeed those for so many hours that i've practically lived there already.

So most definitely equestria with Teh Pooonies

• Brohoof 1

Other:

I wouldn't mind living in the world of Dark Age of Camelot. Being an assassin or tank in the realm of Hibernia. Only because a lot of the lore in the game comes from mythology.

So glad you included Pokemon in this...made my day so much happier! :wub:

Of course I would choose Pokemon. Me and my friends becoming Pokemon trainers...that fun feeling of battling Pokemon and possibly winning....the awesomeness is too awesome to explain. Then I'd have an Aipom as a partner Pokemon which would go on my shoulder. Plus, the thrill of defeating Team Rocket would be great. And just Pokemon itself.....it's enough to make you SQUEE!

However, Equestria would be great too. But Pokemon definitively wins this one for me. :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone seen Caprica or BSG? That would probably be one of the worst worlds to live on from what is seen in the shows. I'd like to live in Equestria because of the peace.

Wait, I only have one choice? Between Pokemon, Equestria, and The Elder Scrolls? DARN IT!

...I guess it'd have to be Pokemon. As much as I'd like the other two, Pokemon has been with me for waaay longer than either The Elder Scrolls or MLP. I dreamed of being a trainer when i was little, hehe.

Equestria, because It is so much awesome living with the Mane Six, unless Changelings go ninjas on me.

In the very past of my Childhood however, I would've live in the World of Mega Man, where I must stop Wily multiple times.

Edited by Double Click

Other. Most of the choices don't really appeal to me.

I initially thought Doctor Who would be a good idea, but considering the fact that the Doctor's companions are pretty much always female it does not seem likely that I would get to have an adventure with the Doctor :( . Not being an important character in Doctor Who would be dangerous too because you might meet a Dalek or worse...a Cyberman.

So, I think I'm going to go with Assassin's Creed. I could be one of Ezio's recruits from Brotherhood or something, go on adventures, and do all sorts of awesome things. Yeah, it would be dangerous, but I think it would be worth it.

Either the Pokemon Universe or Equestria.

In the pokemon universe, I would follow Red's legacy. Aerodactyl and I would destroy all who foolishly stand in our path on the road to victory! The very gods (legendaries) will bow to our might! Mwahahahah- actually, that kind of sounds like me in the games...

Regardless *cough*

The one problem with the pokemon universe is that pokemon is all they ever talk about! Plus, there are constantly evil organizations trying to rule / destroy the world or do generic evil stuff. Equestria's setting is more peaceful and probably better suited for someone like myself. Sure the ocasional evil pops up, but it's dealt with usually fairly quickly.

Edited by Celtore

Pokemon is the right answer.

No skool or work AT ALL.. You travel the world with a hot ass chick and an awesome dude, while earning a fortune beatting the crap out of all primary school bug catcher, rascals, fishermen whateva.

No money for rent dont worry PKM center, no money for food dont worry PKM center, no money for doctor dont worry PKM center!!!. You finish the fight with all kindergardens in the city just fly to another one.

Man you can even beat a whole criminal organization by your own. Instant super hero too. And of top of all of that 99.9999999 % of the girls (and maybe guys you ladies tell me) are HOT, no starbucks coffee hot, HELL HOT.

So yeah the PKM world is the perfect place for any one who dont give a fuck about worshiping a Pokemon as god or owning a bike.

Alright, obviously the most common answer would be equestria due to the fact that we all are here talking about the show and what not.

But, If I had to choose any other world it would most definitely be the Pokemon world. Free pets, daily battles and high tech equipment for a cheap price (being that a pokeball only costs $10).

If I couldn't have either of those worlds I would most definitely choose Tamriel (I.E. skyrim). I have had WAY too much fun fus-ro-dahing bears off of cliffs not to chose that world. :lol:

My first choice would be Equestria, but barring that I would go for either the Elder Scrolls universe or Faerun in the Forgotten Realms. If I lived in Faerun I would prefer to be somewhere in the Silver Marches or close to Ten Towns circa 1330 DR. Should I find myself living on Nirn in the Elder Scrolls universe, I would make my home in Skyrim, as I'm quite fond of the cold and their way of life.