Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could live in a video game or TV world...

Lost Profile

Video game world / tv world  

94 users have voted

1. 1. Where would you live

• Equestria
    • Mobius
    • Mushroom kingdom
    • Pokemon
    • Starfox
    • Other
    • Elder scrolls

Well, I am a huge RPG fan and always get suckered into buying one. I would like to be in the Elder Scrolls Universe because I just do because I do which is why I do times pi divided by the remainder of shit. Rock on.

Hey where is the "None/Nowhere" opinion? I don't want to live anywhere than on earth. How good that place even seems to be.

inb4 people ask why

Because.

I would have to say that Avatar: The last airbender would be an awesome world to live in..... But only if you were a bender.... I would feel pretty ripped off if you lived in a world full of bending and what not........ and then couldnt do it yourself.... :huh:

Equestria would also be pretty cool because it is just a very nice and peaceful place.... Not really any problems or conflicts or anything bad in that regard.... (Well ok.... occasionally there are problems Discord, Nightmare Moon, parasprites etc but they are resolved pretty quick... and then you know... back to being peaceful and pony filled and stuff) ;) So yeah I think it would be a pretty sweet place to live....

Not gonna lie though.... after saying all that Im still pretty content with Earth..... Earth is alright B)

The Land Of Ooo from Adventure Time. A little excitement is always good right? Plus, for a post-apocalyptic world it's not too shabby. Perhaps Equestria would also be fine, as long as it didn't involve those HIE cliches I've read about.

Pokemon.

That would be so freaking fun, raising elemental monsters and battling the gym leaders+elite four.

I'd also travel to ALL the regions.

I'd fly for hours on my Charizard.

The only downside is, I very most likely wouldn't see any legendaries.

They're called legendaries for a reason.

If not pokemon, then minecraft or Equestria.

But only minecraft if there was other people.

I'd totally go all Equstria, but I'd rather not be a pony, I don't wanna be anywhere that's conflict heavy, otherwise, why leave here? But I don't want to be a pony, anthro, or otherwise. Just not my thing. But I am up for peace and doing what I want without a crippling time schedule.

Edited by Red(more on that later)

Hmm... this is pretty tricky. Besides Equestria (I know I wanna live there), but considering as how I'm also a racing fanatic, I wanna be in the world of racing, like Gran Turismo or Need for Speed, to race either on a closed circuit with a race car, or race onto the streets with my fully customized vehicle and leave other drivers in the dust. As for Equestria, if I were to live there, it'd be my home and not worry about bad things. :D

I'm a pretty big fan of worlds that feel like they could be, with a few changes, our own. I'd find it most fascinating to live in either the Star Trek or Portal/Half-Life universes (although admittedly I probably wouldn't find the latter so interesting were I to run into a combine or became headcrabs zombie police officer or something.)

Then again, the Avatar: The Last Airbender world is such a fantastically vibrant world that it makes my choice a whole lot harder. Hmm... *goes away to think*

Yu-Gi-Oh! would be a cool world to live in too, not because I'm much of a fan of it but because it would be kind of nice to live in a world where all major conflicts are settled by way of card games.

Well, out of this list, it would have to be Equestria. I would have said Mobius if I was younger, but that place has changed way too much since I was a kid (and I was more a fan of the Mega Drive games and Sonic the Comic (UK) so what I think of Mobius is very different from what kids these days think of it). Elder Scrolls universe can be awesome, if you are the chosen one of that time period (otherwise, you'll just be a commoner).

I don't really know the others that well.

Equestria, for all it's flaws, is a land were everyone is special and community is the most important thing. So I think I'd be happiest there.

TV world? Equestria for sure :D! As for video game worlds......in the Saints Row world, you risk getting blown up by the most random of shit. In Amnesia, I'd get slashed to bits by grunts. In CoD, there'd be a world war every few years. In BF3, well, same thing :P. I guess I'd stay in this world for the hell of it

Drop me into the Star Trek Universe and I will be set forever. Ive always wanted to be in space. Its even something Im considering making a career of. But given Star Wars/Star Trek/ Dr. Who isnt up there, Equestria it is. *sigh* if only they had robots

It's tough for me to choose between Hyrule, the realm of Pokemon (preferably in Kanto/Johto) or Equestria. They are all better than the other in some way, but I'd probably have to go with Equestria because is seems it has the least amount of threatening problems.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't know, we know way too little about all those worlds for me to conclude my decision where to live. Well, either the Pokemon world or Equestria if i must choose something.
  • Brohoof 2

So many knees....so little time. Living in Skyrim (IRL) sounds fun...except for the fact it would be extremely dangerous and I wouldn't just 'progress up the levels', it would take me years to become even a decent swordsman. But hey, that's real life.

Equestria -- no doubt about it -- Thing is I even know how my OC handled being in equestria from the day she entered to at least 15 yearsish in the future and even though she couldnt be in the Mane 7, it is still a life worth living... By the way -- I am working on a new fanfic and 2 parts of it are done. When I get the next part done (or maybe the part after) I plan to upload it.

• Brohoof 1

For a tv world, it is sort of a toss up between the Transformers world (I'm talking like the ones from fall of Cybertron, not the movies) or world of Equestria. In which case, I'd probably be leaning more towards Equestria because of the many wonderful things to see in the world and me as my OC would handle almost any problem that comes his way. As for the video game world, I would have to say the Mass Effect universe because of the same reason as Equestria: to explore. I honestly felt so attached to all of my crew mates and a little piece of me died

When Thane gets stabbed by Kai Leng trying to save the Salarian Councilor. He was a bastard in the books and was just as much of a bastard in ME3. I felt so satisfied doing the Renegade option on him at the Cerebrus HQ.

I honestly wonder if there are such things as Asari or Turians somewhere in the galaxy. All the adventures of being an N7. Forever Shepard.

• Brohoof 1