Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

Least fav. pony hmmm... diamond tiara but I'd help her then let her be on her merry way... 

Now if it was gida  :okiedokielokie: ....

I'd let this wonderful creature have some fun with her. 

miss_pinkamena_by_master_fighter-d4a10pd

Things would not be pretty for meanie pants gilda.... 

STOP! RIGHT NOW! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UTTERLY LAME TOPIC OF MINE!

...well, quite surprised this got revived, it was literally centuries old. The idiotic things I say back then  :huh:

Not that I don't say idiotic things now... anyway, I never answered my topic so I guess I ought to do it sometime.

I don't hate a lot of ponies now. Derpy, I've learned to like her (mostly through a fanfic) though I still consider her somewhat overrated; Rainbow Dash is now one of my favorite characters, and beyond those I don't really have a least favorite. Pinkie descended to last in my list but she's most definitely receiving my help if she's hurt.

STOP! RIGHT NOW! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UTTERLY LAME TOPIC OF MINE!

I did not even notice you made this a while back Clarity and wow its been a while since I last saw you on here or maybe it is just me :P....

I also wonder the same thing how does old topics one has made in the past suddenly pop up again xD. 

• Brohoof 1

How injured are we talking here? If Snips and Snails are just writhing in pain but they will probably be fine I will just laugh at them and be on my way but if it is bad enough to where they have to go to hospital than as much as I won't like it I don't think my conscience would let me just leave them there even if it is likely that they got injured due to their own stupidity.

I may not like the pony very much, but I am not a heartless monster. I would stop and help him/her get to a hospital. My dislike for a pony doesn't mean I would let them die or continue to suffer.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably stop to help them regardless of who it was.

Though ponies that are predominantly one dimensional bully characters like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon I might accidentally overlook them for a time... :okiedokielokie: 

I don't care which pony may be injured even if I hated them with all my guts I would still do my best to help them. It's better to help somepony than let them lie there injured and in pain.

Mind you if it was Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon I may take a little longer taking them to a hospital....

• Brohoof 1

See this Diamond Tiara.. can't you just feel the love in this thread for you!!!!

Seriously... tho there's not a pony out there I wouldn't help in their time of need.

A certain rabbit on the other hand... *click click*

• Brohoof 1

To not help is to fail as a human...er pony.

I'd feel like a monster if I left something to suffer. I have self-worth issues as is but I would never allow myself to act so heartless. :)

Just because Rarity is my least favorite, doesn't mean I hate her.  Of course I would still help her.

On the other hand, if it was a more "background pony" like Diamond Tiara...ugh.  I'd be so tempted to leave her there, but probably bring her to the hospital and just leave and not say a word.

@@Malinter

When said creature is a sadistic monster who invented a torture spell, I'd say that leaving her to save herself is fine

Its quite possible such a being doesn't want to be saved and probably will attempt to kill me if I try. Also if said peril is just the monster trying to get out of being punished, not sure weither or not leaving it to its fate is good or not.

What if you know the person will attack you, just to attempt one last win? For example, would you save this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rULgVcSzHx4

He would shoot you in the back, just to keep his pride intact

Sometimes helping people is putting them out of their misery. Pkus he's not in need, meerly (god i can't spell) playing with the mind to win

(although that purple guys voice is so annoying i'd be glad to punch him)

Sometimes helping people is putting them out of their misery. Pkus he's not in need, meerly (god i can't spell) playing with the mind to win

(although that purple guys voice is so annoying i'd be glad to punch him)

The purple guy was about to die, how was be playing with the mind? Yes he survived, but it was sheer dumb luck that his daddy went and put him back together. The main problem was that the purple guy had no energy, he could still be saved if he got a dose of energy. Of course he wasted that energy because his ego couldn't handle defeat

The purple guy was about to die, how was be playing with the mind? Yes he survived, but it was sheer dumb luck that his daddy went and put him back together. The main problem was that the purple guy had no energy, he could still be saved if he got a dose of energy. Of course he wasted that energy because his ego couldn't handle defeat

kk I don't really get dragonball z anywayz. But would that guy be in real life? I'm quoting real life. With a deadly criminal though...meh maybe

(by the way i'm not so good at explaining stuff, i mess up alot so don't be suprised if not alot of my explanations make sense.)

Gah i suck a contradicting :lol:

kk I don't really get dragonball z anywayz. But would that guy be in real life? I'm quoting real life. With a deadly criminal though...meh maybe

(by the way i'm not so good at explaining stuff, i mess up alot so don't be suprised if not alot of my explanations make sense.)

Gah i suck a contradicting :lol:

Well, if a criminal was sliced in half, they'd be dead. There also isn't any "magic" energy to give to people so they can get up within seconds of being bisected. Still, I think there are people depraved enough to try to back-stab their savior

I would still help them. No matter how strong my feelings are towards someone I dislike, I still couldn't leave them to die, but, it'd depend on their actions prior. If they did something inhumane or monstrous, life soul-destroying bad, then maybe I'd leave them.

• Brohoof 1