Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your least favorite pony is lying injured?

Clarity

Oooh tricky for rarity... uhh if she stops being an a**hole some times for example season 1 episode 16 "Sonic Rainboom" She was absolutely horrible to Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Do you have that much hate for a character that you would leave them injured, or would you help despite your feelings toward them?

If I saw an injured pony, I'd go all Munchausen-by-proxy on 'em. Take them home, nurse them back to health but not too much health because the carefully-measured doses of poison in their food and occasional "accidental" agitation of their injuries ("Oops, did I bump your cast? Clumsy me...") has to keep them juuuuuust unwell enough to maintain my good image as the helpful healer...

Preferably Fluttershy. Sweet...Innocent...Trusting little Fluttershy...Nobody would ever suspect...

tVFudvf.png

For me, "least favorite pony" is more of a matter of process of elimination than of legitimate dislike. Even if a character has not been developed to the fullest of its potential, that is no reason for personal dislike. Yes, if my least favorite pony was injured I would want to help.

Edited by Frith is Magik

Uh, we'll - it depends. On many things. You didn't say if they murdered my family or if they're just annoying. Well Sombra is a pony and he is probably my least favorite character so yeah I'd leave him to die. Might even find some salt for his wounds.

What does the show teach us? Kindness, generosity, blah blah blah, I would help, But to argue the other side of not helping, If I was dying of something incredibly painful and I was going to die I would choose to do so quickly and quietly as to not stress out or pain anyone (I believe that self euthinization or however its spelled) in certain situations to be ok and even a positive thing. Its an ify topic really

Do you have that much hate for a character that you would leave them injured, or would you help despite your feelings toward them?

i would so make a rairity joke here but she's not my least favorite and would totally help her.  Um snips and snails?  Or is that cheating?  Cause i would totally finish them off LOL.  And in a perfect scene discord would puff into shang Tsung and go "Finish them!"

I mean hell than i would have to.  It would be just to perfect.

Wait did you mean main six?  Hell i don't think i could leave bon bon to die.

Maybe.  I don't know.  I'd hate myself but i'd help her.

Imagine if i was helping rainbow dash and she was talking shit to me the whole time.

I think i'd drop her  a couple of times lol but i'd still help.

Diamond Tiara? I would help just because nopony deserves to be in that much pain and writhing in that much agony. Unless I was the pony who put her in that position... Then no. She would kinda deserve it. She was probably just being an #$$, so there she is lying there and me giving no bucks.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

Uh hahaNO.

Even if it is Rainbow Dash, whom I can't stand at times, she's still a person. (Well, a pony, but even if they weren't sentient, then I wouldn't have any reason to dislike her, and I'd still help her.) She's well-loved by her friends and she's never done anything personally to me. Of course I'd help her! That's ridiculous!

Applejack is my least favorite outta the mane 6, but doesn't mean I don't love her. I love her like crazy, just like I love all the rest of the mane 6 as well as the majority of the ponies on the show. I would definitely help her out. 

However if it was Snips and Snails, I would kick them in face. :lol:

Jk.  ;) 

Of course I would help them out too, despite how much I dislike them. It's just simply how my morals work. If anyone is down and injured badly, pony, human, etc, then I would do the best I can and help them out. :) 

Nope. I know, that sounds horrible, but I can not lie. It's not that I hate them, it's just that...bah well I won't explain myself.

Brave words, now, wait for the Derpy fans to set upon you like wild dogs

Run, run, while you still can!

"Oh no, go ahead and burn, I'll watch.." This applies to ponies like Sunset Shimmer, Snips, Snails, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon...

Of course, I'm only saying 'burn' because I find it rather hard to see them as anything but fictional characters (especially the ones above and their bland personalities), so it's easy for me to say stuff like that. I would probably react much more differently if they were real, probably ranging somewhere between helpful and neutral. Or all-out helpful if my heartstrings feel like it.

So yeah. apathy because they're fictional. If real, neutral/helpful.

I'm rather worried that folks would let Diamond Tiara die, true she's a snooty little filly, but that's the thing, she's a filly. She will never have the chance to change into a better pony if we leave her to the timberwolves.

Also, on a totally non-related note, her father is loaded and that douche owes you big time now.

srsly_b01010_366886.jpg

No really. What would you expect me to do? Sit there laughing and watch as they writhe in agony and slowly die? No I would try to help them as much as possible. I may not like them and I may even hate them, but a person is a person. I would help out ANYONE in need just as I would with any neighbor in need in real life if I could.

EDIT: Okay maybe I would watch for a short while seeing them writhe in pain and land a few blows, but I would still ultimately help them out.

• Brohoof 1