Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

I've never broken a bone.

I've never been in a relationship.

I can hopak and gopak(cossack dance) but I can't do a jig.

I'm not afraid of heights(I actually love them) and I'm not afraid of water, but I'm afraid of being on boats.

I'm afraid of crickets and grasshoppers.

I'm a 1st degree black belt in the Bujinkan.

I've played cello for about ten years.

I can't wake up early, but I can stay awake forever.

I have a syndrome that mimics compartment syndrome, but, as of yet, there's no name for it. I call it "Time Lord Syndrome."

I swallowed a lego when I was thirteen.

I've never plucked a rooster.

I'm not too good at ping-pong.

I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall.

I've never kissed a chipmunk.

I've never gotten head lice.

I have never been to Boston in the fall.

• Brohoof 1

I like to call myself a mormon

I'm also the worst mormon out there and break the laws of mormonism like an evil sinner

I have been hit by a car twice in one month and both times I got up and just walked home albeit I was in pain.

I am currently in a red bull hangover and my head hurts like crazy holy CRAP you don't even know

I just got done watching The Colbert Report

I'm normally insane but my head is hurting and is requiring me to think  like a sane person because the crazy side of my head hurts

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I enjoy canned sardines/squid immesly

I like to wear a leather fetish collar around the house when no1s home.

I will not touch non-diet sodas.

Love math.

Edited by LikesLeather
  • Brohoof 1

I have a syndrome that mimics compartment syndrome, but, as of yet, there's no name for it.

"I have a thing that mimics this other thing. Gee, I wonder what I'll call it!"

...Try "compartment syndrome". It behaves like compartment syndrome, it's compartment syndrome. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

1) I have double jointed shoulders allowing me to bend my arm in insane ways

2)I hate spiders more than any thing

3) My favorite animal is the mantis shrimp

4)I am exceedingly lucky

5)All though i get into a lot of dangerous situations i have never broken a single bone

6)I love scary stories but freak out afterwords

7)I encourage people to call me Satan based of the fact that I have pointy eyebrows

• Brohoof 1

I can fly anythin' with wings or a rotor.

I hunt but never shot anythin'.

I've beaten my army buddy in a wrestlin' match.

If I counted how many times I've avoided death, I'd sound like a superhero.

I love sittin' outside when it's raining. Not heavy rain (horrible game, btw) but like a light shower.

• Brohoof 1

"I have a thing that mimics this other thing. Gee, I wonder what I'll call it!"

...Try "compartment syndrome". It behaves like compartment syndrome, it's compartment syndrome. :huh:

The doctors said it wasn't compartment syndrome. I'm not going to argue with them, because the last time I did, they treated me like shit. I figured that I might as well have some fun with and call it Time Lord syndrome.

• Brohoof 1

- I seem like an average teenager

- I like to box

- I like to play soccer but I refuse to join a team

- I enjoy a good rave

- I get very competitive

- I only play video games if I have a certain goal or if I play with others

- I like a lot of electronic music as well as punk(and its sub-genres)

- I have this weird crush on Marceline from Adventure Time and Vinyl Scratch from we all know

Like if I go to a convention of any sort and see someone dressed up as Marceline or Vinyl Scratch, I may develop a crush on them

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The doctors said it wasn't compartment syndrome. I'm not going to argue with them, because the last time I did, they treated me like shit. I figured that I might as well have some fun with and call it Time Lord syndrome.

Yeah? Doctors said I'd never walk or talk. And I still have a sneaking suspicion that they're what screwed me up in the first place. They also botched a surgery on my father, permanently screwing up his leg, and nearly removed his gallbladder (until a better doctor showed up and found the actual problem). Only doctor worth his word alone is Doctor Mario. :lol:

If I counted how many times I've avoided death, I'd sound like a superhero.

I avoid death all the time. In fact, from the instant I was born until now, I've been cheating death like a madman. :P

Edited by Xanatos
  • Brohoof 1

I avoid death all the time. In fact, from the instant I was born until now, I've been cheating death like a madman. :P

's a good one, I'll admit. :lol:

'course, I was counting the times when I was in a life threatenin' situation, not so much my day to day life. If I counted those , the list'd be longer than the Mississippi River, and then some.

(edited)

-I was adopted as a baby

-I met 2 different Canadian Prime ministers when I was a kid

-I am not athletic at all yet I have this weird talent for badminton OO;

-I'm known as the walking tickle spot because I am VERY ticklish

-I some how wind up being the 'momma bear' of any and all groups/activities I get involved with OO;

-I have a tattoo of Snoopy in pink nurse scrubs with a cheeky smile and a needle in his paw on my left shoulder as a memorial to my mom who passed away 10 years ago :3

-I've been trying to complete a dress collection where I have 1 dress from the ROYGBIV rainbow including pink, black, white, brown, and grey :D so far I have red, black, and blue. My purple dress got wrecked at a wedding 2 years ago =.=;

Edited by Silent Saturn
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the thread topic is slightly more open now so I can think of a couple things:

-I have a passionate hatred for misinformation.

-I am a big Dragon Ball fan.

These two things together are the worst combination ever.  The Dragon Ball fandom, as I know I've said in the past, is the worst community for misinformation imaginable (particularly in the form of blatantly wrong fan-theories stated as unquestioned fact, then corrected by people who just replace them with more BS they likely heard from a 6-year-old at recess and never fact-checked).

-I didn't hate being a teenager, but I don't miss it either.  Being an adult rules.

-If I were to ever change career paths, I would likely pursue something in either evolutionary biology or quantum physics.

-Stephen Fry is quickly becoming one of my favourite celebrities.

-The crown of my hair was thinning and much blonder than the rest (which is a dirty blonde/brown colour) until I recently changed my diet to include more hair-friendly nutrients (Vitamin C and Biotin).  It's gotten thicker and has started turning, oddly enough, red in colour.

• Brohoof 1

I voice opinions and stand up for what I see as right more often than I should do. I just find it hard to stand idly by when what I perceive as injustice is going on.

• Brohoof 1

- My totem animal is an owl

- I've been horseback riding for 5 years

- I have 3 tattoos

- I am a Pokémon freak

- I am a fruit/tart person rather than a chocolate/sweet person

- I have 2 birds and a puppy at my house

- Zebras are my favorite animal

post-14906-0-30261000-1374665789_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

- I have three scars on my face, two from cat scratches, and one from a basketball

shoving my glasses into my cheek when I was little.

- While I'm still very much an omnivore, I often eat substitutes for animal

products such as tofu, seitan, and almond milk.

- I'm really into eco-friendly, energy reducing, and recycled stuff

- I'm active in the LGBT and feminist community. 

- I love to cosplay, crossplay, and crossdress.
- I'm a Pagan, practicing the craft currently.

- I prefer to ride my bike instead of driving.
- I'm on the verge of being 6 feet.
- I can snap my pinky fingers.
- I'm lactose intolerant.

- I'm a huge flirt.
- I'm a furry.

Oh man, I sound like some kind of hipster.  ^_^

Edited by Idyll Wisp
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
  • I hold my pencil incorrectly.
  • I also type incorrectly.
  • I do my chores at night.
  • I once got a piggyback from someone shorter than me.
  • I learned to use a computer at age three.
  • I've had a dream involving MLP Forums at least three times.
  • For members who joined in 2013, I'm the 5th highest poster.
  • I wish I could post more often.
  • I'm a moderator in a chatroom. It's fun. Mainly because another mod and I pull all the shenanigans
  • I'm interested in learning Japanese.
  • I'm a straight A student.
  • I have OCD.
  • I have fine, blonde hair.
  • I don't sunburn.
  • My first drawing was at one and a half.
Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 2

i have been to 4 different schools in the past 6 years

I got a black belt in tae kwon do at the age of 6

I failed the first written test to get my learners permit

I broke Einstein's theory of special relativity (to an extent)

i got my first computer when i was 13.

*I have a huge plantars wart on my heel, and I have to walk like I have an invisible high heel on my left foot. I'm getting it removed tomorrow.

*I have a pet dog who has giant eyes.

*I'm almost legally blind.

*I'm a straight A student, and pretty much the Twilight Sparkle of the real world.

*I have a heart condition that makes my heart too fast (120 or 130 sometimes) called SVT.

*I'm a teacher's pet, and cried on my last day of elementary school.

*I'm a red head, yet I don't have freckles, and tan easily. I'm also the only redhead in my family besides my great great grandpa.

*I'm in love with the arts, and I love to draw and write and play Secrets on my violin.

*Sometimes, when I like shows so much, I have dreams about them and episode and story ideas.

*I turned my friend and cousin into pegasisters. My cousin then showed her little brother, and know he's a brony.

*I live 2 hours from the nearest Macy's :(.

*My brother showed me MLP, and now he's an antibrony.

-I have Autism though thanks to years of treatments therapies and gradual mainstreaming have advance to the point where most people can't tell.

-I got my first cellphone at 18 which was a beat up hand me down from my Dad.

-I tend to be very outspoken and opinionated especially on political issues

-I work at a grocery store as a dairy clerk/backup checker but have plans to become an author by writing about my experiences with Autism.

-Big time gamer

• Brohoof 1

Let's see here..

• I hate sushi.
  • I hate anything that is considered frou frou.
  • Science is my worst subject.
  • Fluttershy is best pony.
  • I think I might have paranoia.

(edited)

-I like racing games, even if I'm horrible at them.

-Most of my game consoles are modded or have been modded one way or another.

-I've never really played a Final Fantasy game for more than a few minutes.

-There are pony stickers all over my laptop and I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about it.

-I've been to nearly every NASCAR track on the East coast.

-Richmond is by far my most favorite NASCAR track of all time.

-I started the trend of using proxy servers specifically at my middle school, and nobody ever caught me. My compatriots? Not so much.

-I've been building computers since I was about 10 years old.

-I carry a screwdriver kit in my suitcase when I go places, generally because nine times out of ten, I need to fix something at my destination.

-I wear a Carolina Panthers hat covered in pony pins on days that I don't work.

-I can't stand wearing hats forward, I have to wear them backwards.

Edited by Seraphim

Bitch, please. I was reading at two. (I think my first drawing was at one and a half, but I don't know if it qualifies as a drawing.)

You FUCKING BOSS.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Hey Artsy, guess what... I'm drawing Artsy. And Collat. Like, right now. I think you're going to like this picture. *boop* < I totally didn't use that because I was 3 letters short.

Let's see here...

I often love to use straight forward logic to blow holes in arguments from people whose opinions I lack a certain respect for...

Ever since I begun watching MLP, I've started disliking Norwegian dubs a LOT more - if I had to watch the Norwegian dub of MLP, I MIGHT pull me ears off... 'Accidentally'.

I like a lot of vegetables, though I prefer them raw - and sometimes (always) when me step-mother makes salad, she mixes in the same few things over and over again that I don't like...

I can't seem to gain weight. And if I do, it's gone in a day or two.

Well... It's something~

(edited)
  1. Before I was a brony, I was suicidal. Now I feel no desire to leave.
  2. I have 240+ hours on TF2, Sniper accounts for 1/6 of these hours.
  3. On TF2, I have won only 1 duel out of 3.
  4. My highest point count (non-hale) is also on the Sniper class, with 19. On the life I obtained that record, I had also set my personal headshot record with 9 headshots.
  5. The way I eat, I should weigh twice as much as I do.
  6. I actually have a pig, named Annie. (I would tell the rest, but it is extremely unrelated to the topic.)
  7. I am the 2nd lightest person in my class.
  8. I lost 10 pounds last year, when I ate everything like an All-you-can-eat buffet.
  9. I had pneumonia at the age of 2. I have never been majorly ill ever since.
  10. I got my first cell phone at the age of 14. I have had 3.
  11. I couldn't tie my shoes until I was 10, but I could easily do multiplication much before that. Because of this, I took special education classes. Although My Intelligence quotient I estimate to be about 65 points higher than the average US citizen.
  12. In Special Ed., I memorized all the keys on a keyboard. (I was 9)
  13. I started playing Video games when I was 6. My first title was the original Super Smash Brothers.
  14. I have had ponies emerge inside my dreams, randomly.
  15. I have dreamed many times that I walk to my front porch, go down the stairs, and fall through an endless singularity.
  16. I have had a boyfriend and a girlfriend.
  17. With my ex-boyfriend, I had a relationship about a month long until he stopped talking to me (IDK why)
  18. With my ex-girlfriend, I had a relationship that was a week long. Her father was a bit stern when she told her about it (He didn't want her to have a boyfriend until college :/)
  19. I have had three pet rats each named after Hamtaro characters.
  20. One of them bit me, leaving a scar on my right middle finger. I eventually froze him to death on Christmas Eve of 2007. 
  21. I am extremely feminine for the male gender.
  22. Politically, I am entirely left-wing.
  23. I am an atheist. The only possibility I think of religion being halfway possible involves the human race being "God's" artwork.
  24. I am extremely nonathletic, but due to my small weight, I can sprint at super fast speeds.
  25. I shouldn't be alive. I should never have existed. No really. (the rest is about my mother and therefore off-topic)
  26. I hold my pencil using four of my fingers, not two. The only unused finger happens to be my pinky.
  27. I have quite the mood swings. One day I want to kill myself, and the next I am pumped.
  28. I have a celebrity crush on Neil Patrick Harris.
  29. *almost irrelevant* I am more sexually attracted to men than women.
  30. I am the only male LGBT in my entire school.
  31. I almost drowned when I was 11 at a waterpark
  32. I have a few anger issues also.
  33. I play and (somewhat collect) Heroclix (figures)
  34. I also play and (collect) Magic the Gathering (cards
  35. I am afraid of water deeper than five feet.
  36. I only recently conquered a fear of heights.
  37. I dislike most of my family members. (Dislike is the more preferable term)
  38. I have prestiged in almost every Call of Duty game i've played, except for World At War
  39. World at War is also the only Call of Duty game I own.
  40. I live 6 miles outside the nearest town. It only has a population of approximately 2070 people.

I know it is quite the long list, but those are all facts about me...

Edited by Gamer P0N3