Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Kiwi?

Kiwi1337

I love all birds, especially the cute and fuzzy kind. I keep a plethora of chicken species in my backyard and the family pet falcon in the house. Don't worry, he only eats chicken and beef....and sometimes rats.

Kiwis are cute and fuzzy and there fore, I wub them :3

You can't not love this bird:

Posted Image

I mean, its fluffy, and amazing, and its from New Zealand! :D

Also, I learned about it from the show Rocket Power, which was a kick-flank show.

The fruit is great if you manage to get a good one. On the other hand, I've had the misfortune of coming across Kiwis that were so bad that they were as hard as a rock and sour as an unripe grape, I had to use a knife to cut it into piece I could crunch on. The bird is obscure and I've never had the opportunity to see one before, though I'd expect they'd be rather cute.

I like to eat kiwis with the fur still on and the bird is pretty cool too I guess a bit odd looking but i guess it makes it more unique.

You can't not love this bird:

Posted Image

I mean, its fluffy, and amazing, and its from New Zealand! :D

Also, I learned about it from the show Rocket Power, which was a kick-flank show.

WHAT! the proper equivalent would be kick-rump or kick-plot! I even made a plz account solely to correct this. Even though it doesn't have a plz in it and has a hypen (DAT-RUMP) but someone else already made "datplotplz". The flank is more like the human equivalent of the side of the upper thigh.

(I'm gonna assume we're talking about the fruit here)

I kinda have a love-hate relationship with kiwis. I love the taste and texture of kiwis, but I'm always reluctant to eat them since they always seem to leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I don't know if it's because of the sourness of the fruit, but I seem to be the only person I know who experiences this aftertaste. I'm thinking it might be at least partly psychological since I can kind of feel it in my mouth just by thinking of it... it's weird.

Yes, I love kiwi; I've been eating them my whole life. When it comes to the bird, they look cute, but I honestly have a weird fear of birds. Actually, I'm honestly finicky with most animals, especially if their not mammals.

Omg yes :D I love kiwi!, but my parents never buy it anymore! Seriously i love it.

Although I love it alot I have to stop myself from eatting to much of it. Because obviously to much of a good thing is bad.

But its so good :(

Edited by Zygen

* Searches "kiwi" in google images*

Posted Image

*Sees a bird and a fruit*

Posted Image

"Hmmmmmmm...... eh, whatever i like both" XD

In reality, if your talking about the fruit thingy then no, im not too much of a fan. Just dont get me started about the bird ;D

• 6 years later...

hm, they're okay. I don't like it how most are always sour.