• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

My hair is brown with some natural blonde streaks. Most people can't see them tought, because their colour is really close from the rest of my hair.   My eyes are dark brown.

I have medium brown hair and heterochromatic eyes, grey with a hazel ring. This seems to be pretty common from what I've seen elsewhere.

My hair is brown with some natural blonde streaks. Most people can't see them tought, because their colour is really close from the rest of my hair.   My eyes are dark brown.

I know someone who has hair like that. I really don't get how it's possible to have almost all of your hair brown and just have patches of blond but I think it looks pretty nice.  

Well my eyes are blue-ish and my hair... I'm sorry I don't know, I do t want to post another pic of myself I'm getting self conscious , but you can see on like " most handsome bronies" and a few others....

I happen to have Strawberry Blonde hair and Blue-Green eyes.

Details:

My hair is definitely blonde, but it is sorta a darker blonde mixed with pretty gold and red all in one derpy_emoticon2.png

My eyes are more blue than they are green, but it really depends on the light and what I am wearing. They can appear one or the other, or even a mix of both!

My hair color is brown, and my eyes are grey. Oddly, my hair used to much lighter, almost blonde, but just sort of changed, I dunno why. I guess I'll just mark other for eye color, there's no grey option.

Edited by Brosparkles

I have Brown hair.My eye color is also brown even though my dad's eye's are a light greenish blue color.I can't remember what my mom's eye color was.Thats probably were i get my brown eyes.

My hair color is brown, and my eyes are grey. Oddly, my hair used to much lighter, almost blonde, but just sort of changed, I dunno why. I guess I'll just mark other for eye color, there's no grey option.

My hair was blond for a while but eventually turned into a shade of medium brown too...strange how that kind of thing happens. 

Both my hair and eyes are a very dark shade of brown. I think I look good, but then again, why wouldn't I think I look good? My color of hair and eyes is comparable to the color of the creatures that live in a Taco Bell Burrito.

• Brohoof 1

My hair is currently Dirty Blonde and my eyes are dark green :P

I'm probably gonna dye my hair black with blue highlights though :D

• 1 year later...

Hair colour's black right now and my eyes are grey.

I DON'T HAVE ANY COLOUR AT ALL.

WHY.

Edited by Couleur

I was born with black hair and brown eyes. I do have coloured contacts, they're rey, but I never wear them because they're very inconvenient. Lol. Right now my hair is black going into a blonde/grey ombre:)

Raven black hair, and dark brown eyes.

When I was younger, a random group of kids honestly thought I was Asian for a while. I think my true heritage is a little more easy to identify now that I'm an adult, but it was a nice thought... I take it as compliment.  B)

My hair color is dark brown (everyone mistakes it for black, it's not black). My eyes are either hazel or brown, I can't really tell.

Hair colour's black right now and my eyes are grey.

I DON'T HAVE ANY COLOUR AT ALL.

WHY.

I thought you were the forum's number 1 most colorful person!

YOU NEED COLORS!

Edited by PonyLaces

I thought you were the forum's number 1 most colorful person!

YOU NEED COLORS!

*colour

I guess not irl :<

But I'm thinking of dying my hair a different colour soon.

Technically, my hair is auburn. I got it from my grandfather.

My eyes are green, not sure which side it comes from though. But since so few traits came from my father's side, it may come from the other.

My hair used to be blonde, but got brown as I got older. So it's like a light brown now. .-. Well I also dyed it a shade or two darker but it's pretty much its natural color.

As for my eyes...I just put green. Cause I'm not exactly sure what color they are. Like they're a mix of blue and green. But more green than blue. Maybe a hint of grey? I don't know lol. They were pretty blue in elementary school, but now they're kinda greenish greyish blue?