• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

I used the search function and could not find any threads like this so if there is one already I'm sorry.

Back on topic, exactly as the title of the thread says. What is your hair and eye colour?

I have blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. I feel like I should be a surfer. XD

Now it's your turn. What is your hair and eye colour?

• Brohoof 1

I voted other in both.

Because, you see...

It's kinda complicated.

Sometimes my eyes are grey and sometimes they are blue. Now, that's normal. Lots of people say their eye color changes.

But...

My hair color changes.

My freaking hair color actually changes without me doing anything to it... o_O

Sometimes it's reddish, sometimes it's blonde and sometimes it's brown...

• Brohoof 2

Blonde hair blue eyes.

inb4 Nazi.

It's pretty cool having bright colored hair. It's pretty difficult to tell if I have blue eyes or green eyes; it's somewhere in between.

My hair is poopy butt brown. My eyes are also poopy bu-hu-hu-hu-tt.... AH, HA HA HA! I have the sense of humor of a five year old. Brown hair brown eyes.

• Brohoof 2

@@Shankveld,

You're a BB!

I'm Brown and Blue (sounds weird) well actually my eye color is kinda blue-greenish.. but I say blue because there's not a "blue-greenish" opinion haha.

So I'm also BB then o3o

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 3

I have really weird hair. Everyone assumes I have highlights, but it's just because my natural colour is dark blonde with red and brown streaks :P

In the summer if I spend a lot of time outside (which I never do, computer is too important! XD) then it goes really bright red o__o

And my eyes range from dark blue to grey blue, depending on the weather and the lighting. :P

Edited by Dug

My Eyes will go from a Grey Color to a deep Blue color and my Hair is Reddish Brown and in the Sunlight it looks like it has some orange in it.

It's also naturally curly but I've been straightening it lately.

Edited by CL4P-TP
  • Brohoof 1

My hair is a like a milk chocolate Brown but my eyes change color depending on the lighting and how they feel I guess. They go green, gray, blue and greeny orange (green outer ring, faint orange inner ring.)

• Brohoof 1

Black hair with some grey in it (I'm only twenty five.....and I have grey hairs....they're epic.) my normal hair on my head is deep black.

My beard is the grey/black mixture.

And my eyes were deep green when I was a child but have changed to a bright yellow/green kind of color now.

• Brohoof 1

My hair burns brightly like my passion for literal works and the fires of Olympus itself. Red, one might call it if they were quick to judge.

As for my eyes, they emulate the deepness of my thoughts. A dark blue, not unlike the sky in the early morning or the mighty ocean.

So yeah, red hair, blue eyes. Kinda weird but meh. Well, I say red, but it's more of an auburn and my eyes are more of a navy blue.

My hair is an even-toned brown and my eyes are a shade of blue-gray. I've been trying to get my golden highlights back after the barber cut them out, though, so my hair is darker than it was in years past.

Edited by Bluebell

My hair colour is blonde and seems to darken and lighten throughout the year depending on how exposed to the sun I am. My beard is also a tad darker than my hair.

My eyes are usually dark green and haven't really been seen differently as far as I know for 5 years.

My hair was blonde when I was younger but over the years it's naturally gone brown. My eyes are... a rich blue colour? I know my eyes are blue, but people often say to me 'wow your eye are so blue' like I know what so blue is supposed to be -.-

Black hair, Brown eyes

Mom's family, they all have have black hair, pale skin and brown/black hair. all of my dad's family has brown eyes, tanned skin and black hair, I look like an oddball around my mom and her family o3o

Brown hair, and brown eyes. Well actually a dark dullish brown hair. Many would say black. But i don't see it as black. As for my eyes, they don't change unlike many people here. At least i don't notice 'em change. Always a dark brown.

My hair is dark blond. It's usually lighter during the summer and the sunny days. Actually, when I was younger I had true blond hair but it got darker as I grew up, much to my dismay. My eyes are green, like a forest green but they have some little touch of brown in them in the center.