• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

Auburn hair and brown eyes. My hair used to be a lot redder, but through the years it's darkened to where it is now. I like it, since I've never wanted bright orange hair. It looks good on some people, but I don't think I'm one of them.

Naturally, I have dark brown hair, but I dyed it dark blonde (close to blonde). Soon I'll get to dye it teal so I can have teal-lights. :D

I have boring brown eyes though, I wish I have green or blue to match my hair :(

My hair is a very dark shade of brown, almost black, and relatively long. For my eyes I had to vote other- Most of the time, they're pretty much grey, with some small bits of blue, green, and a color I can only describe as gold(Don't ask me... I know about as much as you guys) but depending on the time of year or lighting, I get blue-gray or blue-green. It's weird, like I said :P

Ive got "kinda" long, dirty blonde hair with greenish-bluish eyes. (More green than blue)

My hair changes color in the year, in the summer it is a bright, golden yellow, yet in the winter it's a lightish brown sorta color.

My eyes seem to be the same yearly, just at night the appear to be a dark navy blue.

I have brown hair that is almost metallic dark copper when it reflects sunlight, but for my eyes they are blue with a very unique solid yellow bloom around the pupil. Don't believe me? Here's a pic.

Posted Image

Brown right now, although I had some blonde stripes through them. Not anymore. My eye color is central chromatic, meaning my iris changes color the more you go to the center. As an outer ring it's yellow-ish, just on the border of yellow and brown, and the inner ring it's brown.

My hair is brown. A very, very dark brown that can occasionally get mistaken for black. But, yeah, definitely brown. As for my eyes, well, they change. Sometimes they're blue, sometimes they're green, sometimes they're hazel. I never know what it's gonna be!

I have brown hair and hazel eyes. Although my hair is a light brown, and I had someone in particular always tell me that I had blonde hair, and teased me somewhat for it.

Brown eyes with dark Broun hair.

I want them both to be black but meh its pretty close. Kind of a normal set up for the people arround my city so generic guy here I am

Edited by Colt

I chose brown, even though I have some colored feathers and my hair has old highlights, and its darker underneath e than on top, and my hair is tinted red.(for hair) and I chose other for eyes, as mine are mood eyes, meaning I'm usually hazel when I'm in an average mood, and they turn deeper brown as I get happier, but more green as I get upset, mad, or annoyed. People always comment on this, mostly because I'm the only one in any of my classes whose eyes do this.

My birth certificate says brown eyes & hair, though that doesn't become apparent until you shine a bright light straight at them. People tended to say I had nice eyes, but honestly, I always thought that was a bunch of bull.

I got brown hair and a kind of green-grey eye colour. I think it's funnier having a bit of a "weird" eye-colour rather than the regular blue or brown.

Though my hair is completely normal, but who cares xD

My mane is black and I'm proud of that

My eyes are brown and it makes me frown

Tho I wich my eyes were green, so I can be meen

How's that for poetry?

Anyways... Did you know hell and me = the same thing? True story

Blue eyes and a mix of blonde and brown hair. Mostly brown. I was very blonde when I was little and it darkened to brown over time but some of it's still there.

I picked other and brown! Other because my hair is naturally brown, but I dye it red. Vibrant red! And my eyes are a light/medium brown. I have become quite fond of them. :3

I picked hazel, as my eyes shift in color constantly. Blue, gray, green, and some gold thrown in for good measure.

Normal dark brown hair, though, with a little gray poking through these days.

Black hair with some grey in it (I'm only twenty five.....and I have grey hairs....they're epic.) my normal hair on my head is deep black.

My beard is the grey/black mixture.

And my eyes were deep green when I was a child but have changed to a bright yellow/green kind of color now.

How did I know that you had a gray and black beard? XD

Anyway, I have regular old brown eyes, and my hair is really dark brown, so most people assume it's black... >.<

• Brohoof 1

My hair is brown, including my small stubble of a beard (dirty chin, if you will), while my eyes could probably be best described as hazel, although there's definitely a green tint to them.

Brunette hair and hazel eyes (sometimes brown, sometimes greenish).

Brunettes have more fun, anyway, in my experience. Lol. :lol: I think it'd be cool to be a readhead too, though, just because they are so rare.

I'm brown with both my hair and my eyes. It's generic, but I love the combo, plus I like keeping my hair the original factory color. I haven't dyed it in my life.