• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

I'm dual-wielding brown here. The most common of human colors... so boring, sigh.

Though due to my general appearance, other colors would likely look unsuitable and out of place. (I am somewhat ethnic-looking.) I don't really want any special colors outside of the range of human colors though. I always kind of found it weird when non-pony anime stuff makes people randomly with blue hair and such. I don't really like it. So I guess those are the most suitable colors for me... even though I don't have red hair. I WANT RED HAIR. ;~;

Brown hair, hazel eyes... how generic. I wish my eyes were more green... would be so pretty! I also want to dye my hair red someday, but I think I am waaay too pale to pull it off... img-1395996-1-sad.png

Hey, hazel is a lot less generic than brown!

My hair is naturally dark blonde (it used to be lighter), but I've been dying it for some time now and it's currently black on one side and pink on the other, though the pink is turning into a weird pink-blonde hybrid. Before that it was just black, and it was just hot pink for the longest time.

My eyes are blue.

When I was in primary school my hair was really red. Then as the years went on it began to turn into this strawberry blond kind of colour. Sometimes in the summer it even goes completely blond. My eyes have always been blue though. 

I never know how to describe my hair and eyes, but alas...

My hair is light brown, but there's some blonde in it. I've heard some people say it looks red at times, which I find ludicrous. It's my natural hair, and I don't intend to mess with it anytime soon. tongue.png

My eyes are kind of a greenish-hazel.

Edited by Sugar Cube

My hair is kinda reddish-brownish, maybe auburn or something.

My eyes are blue, I don't know why I put brown. I was thinking about a different family member, probably.

I have black hair, with random spots of dark brown in it, and as for my eyes, they are complicated.

They kind of have patches of colours. But in a way, are mixed. If you were to look into them, you'd see that they have blue, green, hazel, and brown areas of colour. (It's REALLY hard to explain.) Alongside those, my eyes have little gold speckles in them, too. Very fancy. :U 

My hair is along the lines of very dark brown to almost black (really wish I could dye it to purple or even white)

As for my eyes, they tend to change from green to brown, usually they are a hazel/muddy green colour. Would like to also could purple/blue contacts (even though my vision is pretty good :P)

I have red hair and greyishgreenoblue eyes. I have a small yellowish dot in one eye.

My natural hair colour is light brown, though. I will dye it salmon/pastel pink soon.

Edited by Cocodrillo

I have naturally yellow hair, with some brown and blonde streaks.

My eyes are grey-blue, but mainly grey.

I look like a dumb blonde. ;)

I'm a brunette, and my eyes are brown.-ish. Brownish.

Sometimes in the sun they look slightly green. But everyone I know tells me that I have really nice eys, and I wouldn't want any other!

I don't want blue eyes :P

I have normal dark brown hair.

As for my eyes... They're weird. They're a transparent brown, and they got a green circle around them. But it's a very dark green, so it looks kinda grey. Sometimes you're able to see the green, though.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, does anyone have a hair simulator anywhere? I'd like to know how I'd look like with different hair colors. :3

Edited by caramba2654

Brown eyes and dark brown/black combo hair. It's naturally browner than most people here in Asia. :l

I wish I could have more exciting hair though. D:

Like purple or rainbow!

I'm a mix..... I was born a "Calico"... I had black hair, one side of my head had a brown spot, the other side had a white spot.

Then when I was young, like 3-10 I had super light blonde hair...

Then it got a bit darker to a golden light brown...

Now its a brownish with black hairs and white hairs.... it changes with the season, lightening in the summer to still have the golden color....

I have blue eyes.

My hair changes due to season, getting bright towards summer and darker in winter.

Though generally my hair colour is a shitty brown/blonde colour. Much better when it was a high blonde.

As for my eyes, they're a mix of green and blue.

I've got blonde hair and blue eyes (typical Scandinavian...).

My hair gets so blonde it shines during the summers!

I may be exaggerating.

I've got blonde hair and blue eyes (typical Scandinavian...).

My hair gets so blonde it shines during the summers!

I may be exaggerating.

I guess you could say that my hair...

*puts on sunglasses*

...Shines bringt like a diamond!

1327788136911.jpg

I'm sorry, I had to...

That song (just that one part) is stuck in my head :S

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 1