Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Ah, so hard. Flim flam brothers song, smile, this day aria, smile, true true friend, what my cutie mark is telling me, bbbff, find a pet, what else? That's about it. :)

Oh! How can I forget apples to the core!

Oh! And also the bats song!!

Well to start with, I am a huge Rarity fan, Queen Ra-ra's songs are some of the finest Animated listens I have ever known (right up there with "Ziras lullabye" from LK2).

But while I LOVE all of the Fashionista's works, I can not lie and shall admit that "Giggle at the ghosties" is a strong, strong number 1. The song is just so darn sick when you remix it!! (too youtube!)

For number 2, again I must go heretic and shy away from Lady Raritys fine singing, and cast a vote for, seasons 4's "A true true friend". THIS SONG, IS, THE, theme song for Bronydom! Period!

And finally at number 3...sigh, no while I want to say "Art of the Dress" or "Generosity", I can not lie (having an AJ moment here) and will admit that "Hearts strong as horses" has been in my head FOR-DAYS! I can not get enough of this song! I tend to day dream alot while I am walking home from work,etc, and this song rotates so well on my playlist that its just become a masterpiece.

...:sniff:..Sorry my Queen I have failed you!

Bab/bad seed. Winter wrap up is catchy, but I like Bab/bad seed better. I also loooove pinkie pie's evil song about zecora. I was DYING when fluttershy sang it in her deep voice!

Edited by AlicornRegulars

• 2 weeks later...