Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Yeah, so what is your favourate song? You can have a few of course, I have four! :D 

And

And I love the opening theme! But we've all heard it so why bother linking?

, hello there. We already happened to have an older thread for sharing our favorite songs from MLP FiM, so your thread has been merged with the older one. It couldn't hurt to run a quick search before making a thread, just to make sure you aren't making a duplicate.

Mine is A True True Friend. It took a little time to grow on me, but it's really beautiful and kinda goes with the theme of the show too :)

• Brohoof 1

, hello there. We already happened to have an older thread for sharing our favorite songs from MLP FiM, so your thread has been merged with the older one. It couldn't hurt to run a quick search before making a thread, just to make sure you aren't making a duplicate.

Mine is A True True Friend. It took a little time to grow on me, but it's really beautiful and kinda goes with the theme of the show too smile.png

Only moderator that actually responds to me instead of just giving me a generic copy paste response <3 So I know you're real! Unless that's all just a plot to lower my guard! O_O

• 3 weeks later...

Now that is a hard one to choose I like the Smile Song, because it is such a joyful yet such as a great character song especially for Pinkie Pie, a true true friend is also one of my favorite songs but at the Gala is also one of my favorite epic Broadway style artistry and music each distinctive for each character.

The Success Song is my favorite when it comes to emotional impact, Spike working with the rest of the Mane Six to reinforce encouragement to her  through song during a very difficult time that is very touching.

For me its either Winter wrap up or Babs seed OR the song in hearts and hooves day ( I cant remember the name for it) 

They're both really good songs... All of the songs are good songs just those ones stand out to me more

Ah, how to choose! I think I can probably narrow it down to four:

The Smile Song - just such epic Pinkie Pie joy and happiness

At The Gala - beautifully orchestrated and I love all the individual harmonies

What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me - makes me laugh and go "awwwwwwwww" at the same time

A True True Friend - really sweet and kind of sums up their closeness with each other

It would be easier for me to list the songs I don't like, which would be none of them. I'm really surprised at how gorgeous and catchy all the music in the show is.

Back in '11, I was obsessed with 'At the Gala'. The episode aired shortly after I watched my first episode, so it wasn't the first song I heard. Other than that...

Haha, memories of SuperPonyBeat... he isn't so active in the fandom anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM183Wf-VjA

And I loved the Applejack songs! Although not a fan of country particularly, I think this is more southern folk -styled than anything they play nowadays.

And lastly, I like the background melody of the original I'm not much of a fan of. I think TheLivingTombstone did a better melodic job with this remix of 'Smile'.

The background melody sounds exactly like the one for 'Heart and Soul', don'tcha think? Try singing it!

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

• 3 weeks later...

Any series and even Equestria Girls if you have a favourite one in there! biggrin.png
Mine are:

1. A True, True Friend
  2. Smile, Smile, Smile
  3. The Flim Flam Brothers Song
  4. I've Got to Find a Way
  5. Babs Seed

I like a lot of songs in the show because they are so positive and have a nice message. Others are just plain catchy!! biggrin.png

So, What're your favourites? smile.png

• Brohoof 2

1)    A true true friend

2)    Find a pet

3)    Winter Wrap Up

4)    Kebabs Seed

5)    Raise this barn

(although I need more than 5 cus I like lots of song's from the show)

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

1. A True, True Friend

2. Winter Wrap Up

3. This Day Aria

4. Smile, Smile, Smile

5. The Ballad of the Crystal Empire

And I absolutely love "Helping Twilight win the crown" from Equestria Girls :)

• Brohoof 2

Equestria Girls as well? In that case:

1.Helping Twilight Win The Crown

2.Winter Wrap Up

3.Find a Pet

4.A True, True Friend

5. Actually a song that will be in season 4, so, spoiler to those who'd rather not know what it is. It's just the name, but you never know.

Apples To The Core

Alright, let's make dis list.

1. Helping Twilight Win the Crown (Quick, somepony come up with a shorter, catchier name for that song!)
2. Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up, let's finish our holiday cheer... Sorry, what?
3. Umm... Oh, Raise This Barn.

4. Find a Pet...

5. One more... Umm... I dunno... Waaaaaait... A True True Friend helps a friend in need, a friend will be there to help them see... Huh? Oh, sorry. Can't help but break out into song... Yea... blush.png

• Brohoof 2

1. Helping Twilight Win the Crown
  2. A True, True Friend
  3. Becoming Popular
  4. This Day Aria
  5. Art Of the Dress

So many of my favorites I had to leave out! sad.png

OH BY THE WAY, THIS IS A SPOILER BUT THIS SONG!!! dlfhgtraejohsoidthbgsjoasdfghjkl

APPLES TO THE CORE SOUNDS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ANIMATED!

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos