Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

My favorite songs are Giggle at the Ghosties, Winter Wrap up, and Art of the Dress. Giggle at the Ghosties (being the very first song of the show) was what I would theorize "intrigue" a non-brony who watches the show chronologically, its a good song, has a catchy tune and hey I actually try to use in the real world (I am a bit nyctophobic, sadly it is only 70% effective, not a 100% but at least 30% banished it). Like the former I believe Winter Wrap up has a catchy tune, amazing lyrics and curiously enough it is also in a "Introductory episode" (I will immediately explain this in the episode discussion), it is also one of the very few song to include all Ponyille residents. Art of the dress I just find it as cachy the other two, a fun song to listen to.

its extremly hard to choose a favorite sing since there all so great . but if i had to choose id probably say it is pinky pies song " smile smile smile"

no matter what kind of day im having or how i feel that song never fails to cheer me up

Hmm, I have quite a few but I love 'The Perfect Stallion' song. :D

Also 'Find a pet', 'Evil Enchantress' Fluttershy's rendition :P, 'The Smile Song', 'This day Aria (both versions)' Love is in Bloom' and last but not least, 'Bab's Seed'. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love all of the songs but, I think that This Day Aria and The Perfect Stallion are songs that can make me cheer and clap for Daniel Ingram for making the songs especially all of the songs.

I know it's such a short tune, but it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ catchy! I find myself singing this song all the time. I don't even care where I am. Whether it be in my back yard, or in a totally public location, I'll sing this song loud and proud! 

So, what are your favourite songs from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Mine are Art of the Dress and Winter Wrap Up, two great little songs.

[

I agree with this. The two songs are the best in the series yet. I do hope that many more good songs will come for us to enjoy in this next season.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

These songs here are my personal favorites

This song here is very catchy for some reason :yay:

Must I say anymore? Rarity is singing  :wub:

Edited by PonyBoy15

Oh my goodness. It's so hard for me to decide.  Winter Wrap Up is one but I also love Rarity's Art of the Dress and Pinkie's Smile Song. I also love Twilight's Failure Song.

This Day Aria. It's a Villain Song and an I Want Song combined together, in what is in essence one singer having a duet with herself and playing two very different characters.

That said, I have a special place for both the Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular, as a big Rarity fan.

My favorite song is smile and Giggle at the ghotie . I actually have it as my ringtone on my phone!! I also like the little songs like Evil Enchantress  and cup cakes! LOL Totally forgot these all pinkie pie songs xD.... wow Star WOW!!

If Equestria Girls counts, my favourite would be "Helping Twilight win the crown". Otherwise my personal favourites are "A true true friend" followed by "Winter Wrap up" and "I've got to find a way".

I love singing MLP songs in my Xbox Live party. They aren't Bronies, so it's funny to hear them react to me bursting out with "GIGGLE AT THE GHOSTIES".

On the topic of this thread, my favorite is probably the CMC theme. You know, the one where Sweetie, Scootaloo, and Applebloom completely destroy a whole stage set.

• Brohoof 1

Hm.. I can't say i'm totally sure, I love all the songs on MLP basically, but I guess I have some favorites.

"I have to find a way" is a beautiful song, its probably up there.

"Smile Smile Smile" is always a great one.

"Helping Twilight win the crown" is catchy if EqG songs count.

Idk theres so many great ones its hard to pick. "I have to find a way has been my favorite I think as of now, but it changes alot"

• Brohoof 1

Smile song, This Day Aria, A True True Friend are my top 3. But ALL THE SONGS ARE AWESOME!! It's hard to just pick 3. But all the choices on here are great.

My top 5 favorites are:

• I've Got To Find A Way
  • A True, True Friend
  • Becoming Popular
  • This Day Aria
  • Smile Smile. Smile

EQG-wise, I love "Helping Twilight Win The Crown".

• Brohoof 1

Duh you shouldnt even have to ask "We are the Cutie Mark Cursaders" by far ine of the best in the series how can it not be such a classic