Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this the first place where you told someone you loved MLP?

Mortimer

Is it? Well, i told a friend of mine i liked the show and he stared at me in such an akward way... Then i told him him to keep it secret and luckily he did but i've never touched the subject with any of my friends again, 'til now. I really love how can i talk about one my favourite shows in community!

• Brohoof 1

Yes actually. I once used to be neutral with mlp for a while, till now actually.

And so, I came back to admit that I now loved mlp and all its brony's.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, not the first. Actually, on my Facebook profile, you could clearly tell I love MLP.

Though nobody seems bothered by it.

I have yet to receive any type of bullying. Which is guud. biggrin.png

Same with me, when the MLP fandom thing began, i was neutral and i decided to give the show a chance and i loved it! It's great to be comfortable here and talk about things people aren't comfortable about IRL.

Nope. Trust me, when I fell in love with My Little Pony, EVERYBODY knew by the end of that week. I don't care about people's opinions, so I never had any trouble expressing my love for My Little Pony in public.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie!

Nope not the first place. I adore the show and everyone knew by the time I got done watching the first season, which I did all in one day while i was sick at home. I don't obsessively talk about it but people know i enjoy the show

First I told my best friend. He was completely accepting (we've shared more serious secrets in the past, this is nothing), and I told him he could tell whoever he wanted, and by the end of the day pretty much our whole group knew. Not sure how many are bronies themselves, but I could definitely tell their was a vibe of curiosity in them.

Actually, no. It was a different forum where I admitted that I liked MLP.  Then I became obsessed with it online and I just didn't give a damn about it. xD My parents didn't know it until a year later that I was into ponies. But they were alright with it. lol

I'm glad I have friends that do like the show though...I'm happy that I am not the only one.

The first person I told was my friend over Xbox LIVE.  He thought I was weird and I told him to watch an episode before judging me.  The next time we talk he song the theme song AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE over the mic.  I've hooked a lot of people on this show now that I think about it.

Um, yes, I think this was the first place I shared with anypony my love of MLP, largely because I was interning in Washington, D.C. at the time, and had only two other classmates from my college there with me whom I could have told, and I definitely wasn't gonna tell them.  I did after that tell at least one classmate on Facebook before I got back home, and as soon as I got home I told my sister (who now watches the show with me when she can), but yeah, I am pretty sure that this is the first place that I shared with anypony my love of MLP.

I took up MLP via watching all episodes of season 1 within the space of a week, just to see what it was all about.

I was caught by a friend of my sister, and I tried to weasle out of the situation by saying I lost a bet.

It didn't work, but she was cool with it. 16 months later, here we are.

I don't think I've ever told anyone that I love the show. But all of my friends know that I watch it and I class myself as a Brony. But I've never actually said that I love MLP. But I guess it's true so yes here is the first place as I'm telling you guys now. I love MLP. wub.png

oh no, there are like two bronies who go to my church. We keep in contact using facebook. Also, at college, which was the place where I really started to love it, I told mostly girls, and some boys, but they were cool with it. I even did a conversion. This boy was so open, it was so easy to convert him to a brony. 

Actually, yes.

My friend kept on telling me about it, and I was going 'No its for little girls lol' then i watched it and felt like an idiot after liking it xD

And I really dont wanna go through that with my friends so you know >_> I just keep it to myself and this forum \o/

Everypony knows I love the show. Everypony.

But this was the first time I could show just how much I loved the show. It's not just a great television show. It's a way to meet new and exciting people.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Yep, because I'm a closet brony, and I've not even told my family, much less my friends..

So yeah.. I dunno if thats going to change or not ever, but I don't really want to get ultra judged for the rest of my life, plus idk how my family would take it.. :/ It would be an awkward conversation anyways.

Not really, my brothers already knew I enjoyed the show for quite sometime before I even stumbled upon this place. Though for someone who enjoys the show, this place is a haven.

My friend was a brony first and he got me into it so he always knew, and I have no problem telling people or recommending the show if the subject ever comes up. Pretty much the only people who don't know are my sisters and my parents, but I would tell them if it came up.

Not exactly.  I told my sister that I enjoyed the show some time ago (who, being unable to determine when I want things kept relatively secret (partly because I never explicitly told her), then told our mutual friends).  I don't believe that she understands the extent of my enjoyment though.