Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What else do you indulge in besides ponies?

Kodiak

Whenever you're not geeking out about how awesome the show is, what is it that you do? Personally, I'm into learning about social dynamics and how to manipulate it, glowstringing and raving, and trying to find the best ways to have fun with my friends. That, and physical training paired with self-defense.

Edited by Kodiak
  • Brohoof 1

I'm personally very into reading, writing, and documenting. I'm taking a course at my local college on Office Administration - General. Eventually I will move on to executive administration but for now I am going to be a fancy, qualified receptionist. :P

Office work is my life blood. I was born to be behind a desk smack dab in a catacomb of cubicles!

To me that would be the following: Reading History, working on several computers I'm fixing for friends, working on my dad's vintage Ford and doing different things with friends.

That's all for now.

Well me i either read or game and btw my xbox live tag is Major8uzzkill

maybe we can play some mw3 or call od duty:Waw or something if you have live

and on request i can mod the waw zombies game for ya ^,.,^

Gaming still occupies my spare time, though it has somewhat lessened. I also enjoy to play on my keyboard... or, at least I try to :P

And I guess I'm slowly discovering how good meditation can be, so I'm trying to squeeze a little bit of that too into my life.

im into anime , wrestling and video games i also like to think of stories to wright i get my ideas from all over and love to watch anime to get new ideas for storys or role plays same goes with video games.

I talk in weird voices at myself in the mirror to see how weird I can distort my voice. Also game, and watch TV. That's pretty much it. All my free time goes to my MLP blog and thats considered ponies so... yeah....

hmm... I've gotta say for the last few months being a Brony I've stagnated a bit.

Usually I have some grand project in mind that I never finish, but lately I've been just sitting about.

I enjoy some gaming. I used to love it, but lately none of the games seem worth my time.

I enjoy reading, but I rarely read! Like video games I am particularly picky and over-critical about what books to read, and ever since my school has mandatory reading periods every other day I keep a book (Mogworld by Yahtzee Croshaw, Fantasy and Video Game Humor, I recommend it especially if you're into WoW or other MMOs) in my school locker that I read ONLY when the school forces me. As much as I'd like to finish the book I make sure it lasts so I don't have to find another book to read!

I enjoy writing, though I've been in a 1 year writer's block. I come up with good concepts, but I can never seem to write them! In a week I start Creative Writing II which CW1 is where I discovered my talent in the first place so this is a much needed refresher.

I enjoy music. I like a bit of everything from all genres. Most of my friends are into the Post-Hardcore or "Screamo" (I hate that word, it's ugly and ISN"T a word!) which I used to be really into, but now I am more into electronic music.

In electronic music I have no real preference. Whether it be hardcore, gabber, dubstep, breakcore, speedcore, ambient, etc. I usually enjoy all kinds. My friend got me into electronic music ever since he introduced me to Lapfox Trax which is good for the most part but I've since grown away from that for other artists. I downloaded the Everfree Forest Top 100 which is amazing! There is some really good stuff in there!

I tried to make a rock band and write music. I never succeeded in that since whenever my friends would make a band they'd quit. Might try to teach myself Bass guitar again or learn keyboards and try the whole band thing again... however this time it's with some more serious individuals. I'm guessing the genre focus for the band would be a Post-Hardcore band which isn't really my preference at the moment, but that seems to be what my friends are into. My friend says he needs a screamer for backing vocals which I should try just for fun!

Might try to pick up some programming knowledge since I've always had an interest in making games. A friend of mine is learning Java so I might have to join in on that and see if we can make something interesting.

Lastly, I am always deep in thought so I'd like to think of myself as somewhat of a philosopher as well. I love thinking on alternative lifestyles and how things would be different if... and how things should be different. I question just about anything and everything!

EDIT: DAMN! My post was really THAT long! Guess I'm into a lot of things, I just tend to do NOTHING about them :P

Edited by Colton Manestache
  • Brohoof 1

Wiki binges on mechanical systems, engineering, aerospace technology and space exploration history.

Posted Image

This is Dr. Dr. Col. John Stapp. (PhD, USAF Flight Surgeon, Operations Colonel) You may remember him saving your life with his wonderful inventions like The Crash Test Dummy, Ejection Seats, Federally Mandatory Seatbelts, Accelerometers and Blacking-out-from-G-forces.

In the 1950s there were no such things as Crash Test Dummies. So he partook in more than 20 potentially lethal acceleration and decelleration tests (with Rocket sleds, Gyro-seats and other force-inducing systems) of his own design, since the science mantra of that day was "It's not certified for Human testing unless you're willing to do it yourself."

His research lead to the design of the first rocket-powered Ejection seats for fighter-jets, as well as the discovery that more pilots were killed every year in car accidents than in aircraft mishaps.

(His research tied hand in hand with the work of Dr. C. Hunter Sheldon, who patented the Seat-Belt, which later became a federal law under the administration of President Lyndon B. Johnson.)

Edited by Blue

Trying to get better at art, and I indulge in alot of gaming. Mostly schoolwork though, and when I have the freetime, I get into moar ponies. When I get a little more time to myself (summer and whatnot) I'm going to try to teach myself animation and programming.

Reading is definitely a big hobby of mine and has been since kindergarten (for some reason now my doc thinks that I display some signs of dyslexia, such as the dbp thing, but this has never kept me from books).

I also love painting, drawings and other arty things. Can't go without it.

Writing stories is like breathing for me. It has to be done or else StarGazer will cease to exist.

For specific things I indulge in, I loooove the Harry Potter books, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars (I like to watch it but couldn't tell you Tatooine from Naboo) and Little House on the Prairie. I also like old tv shows like I Love Lucy, Green Acres and Leave it to Beaver. And Disney movies. Where would I be without my Disney movies? Then there's my dog, Charlie who is crying at me right now, and nature. I must have nature time at least every other day to function or else I get angsty.

Last but not least is sleeping. Apparently this has been an indulgence of mine since day 2 of my life and so I don't get why my parents are surprised when I like to sleep in :huh: They encouraged this as a baby.

A lot of things! I can't list them all. Most of my life is... rather unrelated to ponies, to be honest. I play video games very occasionally, when I'm not procrastinating. I attempt to roleplay and write, although it's hard to find people to do the former with. RPing's a huge part of my life, in fact. Uh... I rather enjoy other creative works that aren't ponies. Such as Final Fantasy which is my favourite out of anything. I also work on my website and some mild HTML/CSS... and yeah, that's the short version, pretty much.