Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you avoid Boredom? (Opinion/Discussion thread)

Fallen Angel

Rinne, on 21 Jan 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

I'm here or playing the mobile My Little Pony game.

I play that game too when I'm bored. I'd play it more if it didn't make my phone unusually hot after playing it for a couple of minutes.

Anyways, when I'm bored I

• Check out the forums
  • Play a match of Warlight
  • Go on youtube
  • Play some steam games (Civilization V, and Team Fortress 2 mostly)
  • Play Battlefield 4
  • Watch Anime

Play videogames.

Listen to music.

Look up creepypasta.

Go on mlp forums.

Look up how to design videogames and computer programs.

Model characters in modeling software.

Search for something new.

Make videos and edits that I never actually publish.

Watch anime.

Watch MLP

Watch anime

Loom up into the sky while sitting outside.

Dream about the future.

Text my best friends.

I also dream of building stuff one day, but alas, that is just a dream. As soon as I move to an acreage...

And that's about it.

To go into detail about my favorite game series that I could just play over and over again:

-Persona

-Disgaea

-(Older) Sonic games

-Half-life

-The walking dead

-Worms

-Conker's bad fur day

-(almost any dreamcast game. That console was my first console I've ever owned, and almost every game published on it is guaraunteed to be a blast.)

-Shin megami Tensei

-Retro games. (Atari, NES, Genesis, Arcade.)

Edited by Judgement

• 5 months later...

Everyone gets bored once in a while, especially me, I always get bored. To cure my boredomisim(a common sickness) I just spend my hours on the net, surfing here and there. Then a few years later, the effectiveness of this medicine got me bored also, *deep sigh*, that's life I guess. But I'll work something out.

What are your cures for this common disease? No mature content...shtuff...I don't know how to say it, but none of those stuff. I think we all know it's a common cure also...............................

(edited)

Hmmm... I'd have to say most of my free time goes into studying, hanging with friends... and of course internet... Yes... Internet... The possibilities are practically innumerable with that fabulous invention!  :D

mlfw761_internetlolinternet.gif

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1

When I'm bored,I stop from being bored,and I'm exuberant

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When I'm bored,I stop from being bored,and I'm exuberant

exuberant eh? that kind of word will go in my dictionary.

Video games and ponies of course! Sometimes at the same time! And also reddit. :3

Curiosity you cruel mistress, I might go check on this thing called 'reddit' later.

Go on MLP Forums, the number one forum for all your bronying needs! Tell your friends!

Hahahaha! Eeyup, that is so true. At least stalking's allowed in here...(difficult to explain)

If I can a bit of gaming helps all the way.

Which I prefer it to be called, the boredoms' greatest weakness.

When I'm bored...I stop existing.

Ugh...I don't know your reasons, but that's your way, I guess, no one can stop you for who you truly are anyway.

Thanks for your share of interests, and also sorry for being too commentative( :P I just keep making up words). I'm just so bored right now...

Edited by kings76

I do my best Luna impersonation.

img-2871325-1-tumblr_m66njqss4x1rwfb9jo1

First I must say what a cool gif you brought us. And seriously Luna impersonations!! That's the BEST IDEA EVER!! I always wanted to speak like a royal :D

I usually go on my Wii U or do some Wi-Fi battling in Pokémon in case I get bored.

Ah...Pokemon, sure miss the days where they were only 151 pokemon until I heard they were still going on until the 6th generation. :(  I can't memorize them all and you can now use wi-fi to battle to other trainers, count me in!! But unfortunately I don't have a Wii or DS to play Pokemon anymore, T_T.

If i'm bored, i either read the news, wikipedia, or other stuff, or i actually do something productive. Or i take a nap. Conserving your energy is nice, too.

Well that's nice, now that I think about it I'm so outdated in the outside world right now. I love to watch news but I just don't have the time. Sleeping is an option though.

• Brohoof 1