Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Pinkie Pie is the cutest and cuddliest pony of them all

But Fluttershy does come a close second because her mane and tail look so soft I have to admit they really do If there's and pony that is in second place for cutest and cuddliest it's Fluttershy

Fluttershy as a filly

filly_fluttershy_by_left2fail-d509i3h.png

mlp_fim_filly_fluttershy__hmm_____vector_by_luckreza8-d9ijt14.png

Filly_Fluttershy_gasp_S1E23.png

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 5

28 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

But at which hour she knoweth, what she wanteth, dost not cross her road! :D

She is calm and shy, but when it is necessary, when for example Her friends are in denager, there is no more dangerous opponent than She. She can use Her powers not worse than Twlight and be as brave as Rainbow Dash!:love:

Title: You picked the wrong Bunny.

you_picked_the_wrong_bunny__by_mrs1989-d794ov8.thumb.jpg.c6b3d30b5e72173b00f8d58d0413b6ca.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

I found this picture from EQD although it looks cute and adorable.

chk

If I ever did this to fluttershy, I would've done what I normally do, summon a chirping chick on her head or in pony fantasy way, summon a chirping chocobo chick on her head. You can't go wrong with a happy fluttershy.

• Brohoof 7

I know it's slow around here, but we still need more love for fluttershy or flutterlove around here.

I was wondering what you guys like best about fluttershy other than being her cute, adorable, loveable, kind, and sweet pony, and love and care for animals. For me, It's her energy, the smiles, and a great singer.

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I was wondering what you guys like best about fluttershy other than being her cute, adorable, loveable, kind, and sweet pony, and love and care for animals. For me, It's her energy, the smiles, and a great singer.

......and Her turquoise beautiful eyes. I literally couldn't t stop looking at Her eyes on this picture for a very long time. I don't like colour of Her ears and some parts of wings here but this stare....:o......magnetize.........

Awwwwwww.thumb.jpeg.6a87886f0ca8ded771882df80e23a021.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I know it's slow around here, but we still need more love for fluttershy or flutterlove around here.

She's not just cute. She's THE cutest. She's not just adorable. She's THE adorable one. She's not just loveable, she's...well, you get the idea. ;) 

I totally agree with you about the singer part. Music in the Treetops, Find a Pet, Silent Night, they're all beautiful! I know I said this already a year ago, but Andrea Libman can really sing in ways that rivals the VA of Disney princesses!

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 5

15 minutes ago, ChB said:

I totally agree with you about the singer part. Music in the Treetops, Find a Pet, Silent Night, they're all beautiful! I know I said this already a year ago, but Andrea Libman can really sing in ways that rivals the VA of Disney princesses!

Fluttershy does have a "Snow White-esque" tone when she sings, doesn't she?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

I always wonder what its like to be Fluttershy and look at the clouds. Its so peaceful i bet. Its almost like watching the clouds in general, but to lay on a cloud while watching cloud must be something magical.

fluttershy_in_cute_clouds_by_razielbr333

• Brohoof 8

5 hours ago, Lyrin said:

I always wonder what its like to be Fluttershy and look at the clouds. Its so peaceful i bet. Its almost like watching the clouds in general, but to lay on a cloud while watching cloud must be something magical.

fluttershy_in_cute_clouds_by_razielbr333

What's it like to be Fluttershy? Well you gotta be like her other than being cute and adorable, love for animals, being kind, sweet, and loveable pony, also a great singer too. That's what we know about fluttershy although she has a knowledge of sewing.

• Brohoof 2

Heads up, Fluttershy fans!

This Wednesday, January 10th, Fluttershy will be competing in the MLPF World Cup

Be ready to vote for her, this Wednesday, 01/10/2018 at 12am EST! (Or, if you live in Pacific Time Zone, like me, Tuesday at 9 PM)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, ChB said:

Heads up, Fluttershy fans!

This Wednesday, January 10th, Fluttershy will be competing in the MLPF World Cup

Be ready to vote for her, this Wednesday, 01/10/2018 at 12am EST! (Or, if you live in Pacific Time Zone, like me, Tuesday at 9 PM)

Thanks friend. She will receive my vote!:P

Fluttershy and Applejack - the last mare among mane 6.

Fluttershy-and-Applejack-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-37420547-500-375.jpg.6f5efc7b4cf279dcd640bf914df16458.jpg

sleepy_appleshy_by_aymspony-d6z9kv7.jpg.58752363e737078edcd833e4f0dbebed.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg.fd24bfe47929a80540568215f934c96d.jpg

• Brohoof 6

16 hours ago, Lyrin said:

You have interesting thoughts. ^_^Use your imagination or artwork like this one you posted above.

dsgfsd.thumb.png.d22739302a92143f84995ad90bf10601.png

• Brohoof 7

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I'd like a copy of that game :wub:

large.png

A game about fluttershy? We'd like to see how's that gonna happen. Looking at the touch screen, it must've been pokemon and MLP crossover (or ponymon in other words).

Here's a fluttershy sitting on a cushion vector that I found on dA

Fluttershy Sitting On A Cushion

• Brohoof 9