Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

25 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

A game about fluttershy? We'd like to see how's that gonna happen. Looking at the touch screen, it must've been pokemon and MLP crossover (or ponymon in other words).

Pony Petting Simulator: Fluttershy

Petting Fluttershy - INTERACTIVE!

In links above you have two interactive games in which you can petting yellow pegasus.

rtre.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

You guys beat me to it! 

I came in here to remind Fluttershy fans that she is up, and and you were on top of it! 

Team Fluttershy came to win. 

• Brohoof 4

I was wondering how fluttershy should be developed further while keeping her cute and adorable looks other than being emotional because i'm starting to find that fluttershy is being less emotional throughout the seasons and episodes and being beautiful, stylish, and graceful with her outfits.

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

i'm starting to find that fluttershy is being less emotional throughout the seasons and episodes

I noticed the same. I'm not happy from this reason. Emotional Fluttershy for you friend. ;)

fluttershy_in_over_sized_sweater_by_latecustomer-dalowzw.thumb.jpg.b7eacfe8ee7dd28105ab6949dc93fa87.jpg

And my newest wallpaper with Her. She looks......:)

dd.thumb.jpg.23dc418d3db2c407af883ee3710ea3f2.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Flutters breaks the fourth wall

*Grabs wonderful yellow pony and hugs very long time!*

• Brohoof 4

It doesn't matter to me if fluttershy is emotional or crying. Fluttershy will always be cute, adorable, loveable, and kind pony (or Pegasus) to me no matter if she gets emotional or angry or scared. If she ever gets emotional or crying, I would just give her a hug for supporting and comforts. I just love everything about fluttershy nothing else. I do believe that the 1st, 2nd, and 4th seasons that fluttershy was being emotional or started crying. The most emotional episodes were filli vanilli, it ain't easy being breezies, and hurricane fluttershy.

• Brohoof 3