Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

This Tuesday, I have an appointment set up to get my very first tattoo (the first of many planned designs each with personal significance) and my favorite pony girl gets the honor of being that first one.  The image below is the one I'm getting done on my left shoulder blade, about 3 in. wide and 4 1/2 in. tall.  I'll keep you guys posted.

1510455207_FluttershyTattoo.jpg.a0b0dddf6ea86d007fa20700f157e571.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

This Tuesday, I have an appointment set up to get my very first tattoo (the first of many planned designs each with personal significance) and my favorite pony girl gets the honor of being that first one.  The image below is the one I'm getting done on my left shoulder blade, about 3 in. wide and 4 1/2 in. tall.  I'll keep you guys posted.

Congrats. You get a tattoo that's both badass and adorable.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Can’t wait to see this one come to life!

Tattoo update: So several hours ago I finally got my first Fluttershy tattoo done and I'm really happy with how it came out.  The artist said that the colors came out a bit darker because of the interaction with the blood, but that it'll lighten up more as it clears.  I've been given instructions on proper care and maintenance of the tattoo as everything is settling.  Hopefully, everything will clear up relatively quickly and I'll continue fighting any urge to scratch an itch there before it's done.

Screenshot_20210629-220749-782.thumb.png.eefc090cfa35e8914a5001d1cdd8aa7b.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Tattoo update: So several hours ago I finally got my first Fluttershy tattoo done and I'm really happy with how it came out.  The artist said that the colors came out a bit darker because of the interaction with the blood, but that it'll lighten up more as it clears.  I've been given instructions on proper care and maintenance of the tattoo as everything is settling.  Hopefully, everything will clear up relatively quickly and I'll continue fighting any urge to scratch an itch there before it's done.

Awesome!!

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Looks great! Flutteryshy is very proud of you! :yay:

1836603 - adorable face, animated, big eyes, butterfly, cropped, cute,  diabetes, edit, edited screencap, eye shimmer, female, floppy ears,  fluttershy, fluttershy leans in, fluttershy's cottage, folded wings, image  macro, indoors, mare, meme,

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

One of my all-time favorite pictures of Fluttershy.  There's just something so adorable about the one raised hoof that I can't properly put into words.

1668923608_FluttershyRaisedHoofCute.jpg.c2533b45e9be2f2da73ce87e915747d7.jpg

Its a cute pose; I notice that RaRa does a similar pose after performing her song, too.

• Brohoof 4