Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just woke up AS your favorite pony....

Scatterbolt

No explanation on how it happened to you, you wake up and realize you have been changed into your favorite pony, no specific location as that is up to you. How do you react to this?

"Um, yay?" *hides*

PS, if this has been done before, I apologize....

Edited by Scatterbolt
  • Brohoof 3

I would so be happy with joy, if I woke up as Rainbow Dash. I think I would be in Equestria, but then I fly around then probably meet some ponies after I'm done. What a dream it would be. :)

• Brohoof 5

After the initial WTF moment and shock of changing both gender and species I suppose I would enjoy having Applejacks earth pony strength. I am already stronger than your average human but getting 3 knee injuries did tamp that down a bit, before my knee injuries I was able to leg press 1200 pounds and bench 300 pounds in other words I was a monster. Sure apple bucking wouldn't be my dream job it would be a hell of alot better than my current job.

• Brohoof 2

Fall on my back as I squee in happiness, and then I'll stare into the mirror for hours and hug my adorable self, and then I'll just walk around, sing and do other pinkie stuff, maybe eat some hay, you know, that sorta stuff :V

• Brohoof 3

First I get scared that I changed sex.

Then I realize I'm Princess Celestia.

I freak out again...

Then I do a little squealing dance.

Finally I try the whole "raising the sun" thing in Earth just to see what happens.

Edited by moonlightavenger
  • Brohoof 4

If i woke as Twilight Sparkle at first i would be freaking out especially if it was a school day then i would try to figure out why it happened which i doubt would help matters much. Personally i wouldn't mind it at all having the ability to do magic would make my life a lot easier.

• Brohoof 2

If i woke up as sombra, first thing i would do, write a biography, then speak alot more, then compitantly retake the crystal empire. :D

if it was in real life, id take over a small country, then promptly destroy north korea with it :D

Edited by King_Sombrero
  • Brohoof 5

I'm going to say that I end up in Equestria. I'd freak out and rush to Twilight's house and try to get this thing fixed, because

A. I like my current friends and life, thank you very much

B. It'd be terrible to go and steal AJ's life and family from her!

• Brohoof 5

Um, I'd probably be freaked out at first. I mean who wouldn't? I'd have gone through both a sex change and a race change..

After that I'd do some examination of myself to check if it was real, maybe I'd pinch myself to see if I was dreaming or something, or maybe not :P. Then I'd try to walk then fly, and I'd see if I was in Equestria if so thats awesome :D. If not then I'm not sure exactly what I'd do, it might be odd for my parents to have a random pony in the house and have their son missing..

Would be interesting to say the least ;).

Ps. My favorite pony is Fluttershy if you didn't know.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

First I get scared that I changed sex.

Then I realize I'm Princess Celestia.

I freak out again...

Then I do a little squealing dance.

Finally I try the whole "raising the sun" thing in Earth just to see what happens.

Oooooh~

Maybe, you should like, do the same as here:

But, you know, with like, the sun :V

I bet everypony would love it, I know I would :VVVVV

• Brohoof 3

I dunno...If I woke up as Fluttershy...I would probably attempt to fly...after figuring out how to walk. Then I would probably just sit there, thinking about how to greet my family. "Hey guys...I'm a pony." Or maybe. "SURPRISE." Anyway...it would be awesome and I would be so happy, kinda freaked out...but in a good way  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I would go and make a dress and everypony would like it! Then I would get super famous and get lots of bits that I would spend on a giant house that I will then convert into a scientific lab with lots of robots so that I could study humans while simultaneously playing my lyre... I would then spend the rest of the day wondering if I had woken up as Rarity or Lyra...

• Brohoof 1

but....I have multiple favs.....

, , Sweetie Belle, Octavia.........those are my favorites.......

._.

Am I all of them? Or are you going to be mean and make me have to pick? :(

Edited by Red and Blue
  • Brohoof 2

"And I thought Strongbad had it hard typing with boxing gloves..."

Ok, seriously. If I woke up as Luna, needless to say I would first perform my four tests to determine if I was in a lucid dream. If all of my tests returned that I was indeed in some form of reality, I would probably have a nervous breakdown for possibly an hour or two. I would eventually realize my magic powers and the whole "dream invasion" thing, which would probably make me be more fascinated than panicked.

All I can say is hopefully im in a place where pony existance is the norm. I really wouldn't want to be hiding from scientists the rest of my life in some obscure location.

• Brohoof 4

but....I have multiple favs.....

, @Motion Spark, Sweetie Belle, Octavia.........those are my favorites.......

._.

Am I all of them? Or are you going to be mean and make me have to pick? :(

Nah, if you have multiple favorites you could become any of them at any time I guess, though that would be kind of odd, they might think you are a changeling, maybe different ones on different days, no idea lol.

I'd open my eyes stretch, look at the cartoon like room and sky and squeal. I'd run around Ponyville with a grin on my face knowing that I have become best pony...... Lyra. I would love being musicality inclined and super duper adorable! After a day or two I would feel bad for stealing her life, find Twilight and give Lyra back her body.... and maybe even turn me into my ponysona (OC) Ginger Snap!!!! 

• Brohoof 4

This can go two possible ways, as I have two faves:

1) Vinyl Scratch - Like most said, after the initial shock wore off, Inwould probably squee in happiness. I'd probably spend a little while getting used to my new pony body, then I'd go explore Ponyville for the day, and then organize an impromptu dance party for all of Ponyville that night.

2) Rainbow Dash - Shock, squee, self exploration (get your mind out of the gutter :P), and then I'd spend the whole day flying. I'd try to pull off a Sonic Rainboom.

• Brohoof 2

*I would wake up at 7 am as I always do, fumbling around in the dark to shut the arm off. When trying to stand up normally, My legs would shake causing my body to fall, my mind still not fully aware. Looking down I would see pure, snow white velvet like fur and hooves instead of my normal human arms, hands, feet, and legs. In total a panic I'd rush into the bathroom the light coming on without any sort of flip switching. Upon looking in the mirror pure terror fills every fiber of my being as I force back a scream that could make any ponies blood run cold.

My hair, now long and purple. My eyes changed from deep green to blue. A prominent horn now protrudes outwards towards the bleeding red dawn of the day. A purple tail softy swishes back and forth, lighting tickling my hind legs. The last thing I remember is a knock on the bath room door, as a wave of pure dizziness washes over me. My new pony body slowly slides down the bathroom sink before making contact with the cool titles of the bathroom floor. The room around me fades to black.*

Was it...all a dream? Or am I left to face a reality that I can not bare to witness?

((I have a terrible fear of horses. As odd as that may sound it is the truth. While cartoon horses don't bother me, real life horses do, so I keep my distance. Even so, waking up as a pony with be a terrible nightmare. Worse than anything I have ever faced within my 30 years on earth.))

RD         

Edited by RoseDust
  • Brohoof 3

If I woke up as a pony, I would explode from the shear excitement (not literary but just saying, lol). Then I would just figure out what to do, like if I was a unicorn I would learn how to use my new ability. The rest would just be up to time.

That's about it...

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute. If I woke up and I was Pinkie Pie, that would mean I was inhabiting the real Pinkie Pie's body. Then I wouldn't be able to meet her...

:(

The first thing I'd do is go and defy some physics, of course.

• Brohoof 3

:huh: Interesting... I'll try to give a real-time play-by-play of just exactly how this would go down.

"Good morning world- hey, what the buck, why do I sound like Derpy?"

*walk over to mirror*

"Ah!!!!  Why do I look like Derpy?  Why do I have hooves?!?  How am I supposed to grab anything with my hooves?!?!  WHAT HAPPENED TO MY JUNK?!?!?  Oh hang on, I have to go to the bathroom."

*goes over to stall*

"Wait a minute... how the buck am I supposed to go?  Do I just go on the ground, or actually use the toilet?  They have bathrooms in Equestria, but how the buck do they use them?!?!  Uh oh... well, don't have to go anymore... problem solved, I guess.  Huh, I suddenly have a strange craving for muffins... better take care of that, let's go get a muffin-fixing!!!"

And that's probably how the first five minutes would go.  B)

• Brohoof 1

I would be mad. All my cool threads wouldnt fit. I would be a girl so the loss of my man hood wouldn't be favorable. I would be Rainbow Dash so it wouldnt be completely bad. If i woke up in Equestria i would be mad a little but get over it because im the coolest pegasus pony in all of equestria.