Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

I must go with tie between Rainbow and Rarity, I dunno I like Dashie for her tomboyish attitude, and her colors, and I like Rarity because of her femininity per say, and her accent.

Maybe I am a little strange because I like two polar opposites at the same time. 

By the way, I voted for Rainbow Dash.

(Sorry Rarity)

• Brohoof 2

Why do my two favorite ponies always deserve to be on the bottom and my least favorite gets to be on the top?

In this case, I really hope the hottest ponies will get the LEAST episodes in the final season 'cause they really need to give others a chance for once.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Hottest Mahttps://mlpforums.com/topic/49476-hottest-mane-six-pony/ne Six Pony?
  • 1 month later...

God, i will never get why Dash is the 'hottest' pony. She is like the last pony i get attracted to. The pony i find really hot is Fluttershy. Because despite her shyness she is very assertive and even sassy which makes her so damn sexy!

On 10/23/2018 at 11:03 AM, FirePuppy said:

Why do my two favorite ponies always deserve to be on the bottom and my least favorite gets to be on the top?

In this case, I really hope the hottest ponies will get the LEAST episodes in the final season 'cause they really need to give others a chance for once.

I agree with you on that one. I don't understand why people think Dash is the hottest pony like she is, for me, the least attractive pony for me! The sexiest pony for me is definitely Fluttershy because how assertive and even sassy she is.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/23/2016 at 3:14 AM, Sir Xarthas VI said:

Sure, they all might be hot, but I can't vote.

The personalities I give them are just... *shivers*.

Well, that's not true. Okay, nevermind, I can vote. But it's a tie for two. Either Fluttershy or Twilight. Sure, they might be guarded at first, but once you get to them, I'm sure they'll turn out to be freaks. And I know you people know what I mean.

I would explain why I can't choose the others, but I'm afraid it might get a bit NSFW, so I wont.

Oh i know exactly what you mean. Twilight and Fluttershy are secretly the biggest freaks in bed! But, personally, i find Fluttershy the hottest.😍💋

On 6/28/2013 at 4:29 PM, Fluttershutter said:

Pinkie's my crush but I think Fluttershy would have the most sex appeal and catch your attention the most(even though she doesn't want to).

Oh hell yeah definitely. Fluttershy is for me the most sexually appealing pony because how asseritve and even sassy she is despite her shyness.😍💋

• Brohoof 1

Also, how do you vote cause i can't see that i voted.🤔

On 9/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, Pony Flutters said:

I would have to say Fluttershy due to her appearance, voice, and personality. Next is probably Rainbow Dash (hotheaded tomboy) and maybe Rarity (intentional attractiveness). For fourth and fifth I'd have to say Pinkie Pie (goofy party girl) and Twilight Sparkle (attractive nerd). For some reason, I find Applejack to be the least attractive of the six. I'm not sure if it's because of her freckles or mannerisms or something else entirely.

Same! Also, Fluttershy is pretty sassy at times which makes her really spicy.🔥😍💋

On 6/20/2013 at 10:09 PM, Crapplejack said:

I think Fluttershy owned them all.

I don't get how people can say that Dashie is the hottest pony, when I first saw her in the first episode I thought she was a male untill somepony else said "she" or "her" refered to Rainbow Dash.

Yeah. Fluttershy is like the only one i get so sexually attracted to. Dash is the last pony i get attracted to and i never fap to her at all. Only to Fluttershy.

Edited by Rui-tei90

On 2/15/2013 at 2:02 AM, Leatherbehlt said:

AppleJack: Best personality. If her coat wasn't so tan, I'd vote for her.

Rainbow Dash: Most interesting personality, and a blue coat is just... *rips hole in pants and destroys the moon with a million hardies* If she wasn't so cocky, I'd vote for her.

Pinkie: Something about her legs and the occasional fishnet stockings makes me wanna vote for her, but fluffy hair the way hers is isn't that attractive.

Fluttershy: If she wasn't so GODDAMN CU- I mean CELESTIA DAMNED CUTE I would vote for her. Thinking of her as "hot" just makes me feel guilty/dirty.

Twilight: Her mane kills it for me. That and the way she looks when she's half insane. Otherwise, I'd vote for her.

Rarity: When she isn't being whiny, annoying, and dressed in "uber french classy BS" clothes I'd vote for her.

Big Mac: If he wasn't blonde then Oh wait, just mane 6.

The only pony of the mane 6 i find the hottest is Fluttershy. Also, you feel dirty by thinking of her as hot? Nah! I find it even more interesting than ever. You know what they say. It's always the shy ones.😏

On 2/13/2013 at 11:49 PM, Wingnut said:

"Hotness", in my opinion, is open to interpretation.  If being "bold" and "daring" are prerequisites of being considered hot, I will withdraw my vote for Fluttershy.  But because I don't think those ARE requirements, I AM going to vote for her!

Fluttershy is the most understated hot pony you'll ever see!  ;)

Oh yes, definitely. Fluttershy is the only pony i find the hottest, despite her shyness because she is quite assertive and sassy which makes her so damn sexy!🔥🔥🔥

19 hours ago, Rui-tei90 said:

Yeah. Fluttershy is like the only one i get so sexually attracted to. Dash is the last pony i get attracted to and i never fap to her at all. Only to Fluttershy.

For me, it's Pinkie Pie, but sometimes, Fluttershy as well.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FirePuppy said:

For me, it's Pinkie Pie, but sometimes, Fluttershy as well.

Oh yeah, Pinkie. I fap to her as well! But, seeing her as the least sexually appealing pony in this forum is sad. For me, Pinkie is the third hottest pony in my opinion.

I was a bit confused, but it seems that people are voting/posting about what they find hot as fans and not in-universe hotness.

In universe the only ones who have been the object of a crush by their looks alone are Rarity and Applejack. Fluttershy was a model, but my guess is that it was due to Photo Finish wanting a model to display nervousness and insecurity over her attractiveness or her hotness.

Edited by DonMaguz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2016 at 3:14 AM, Sir Xarthas VI said:

Sure, they all might be hot, but I can't vote.

The personalities I give them are just... *shivers*.

Well, that's not true. Okay, nevermind, I can vote. But it's a tie for two. Either Fluttershy or Twilight. Sure, they might be guarded at first, but once you get to them, I'm sure they'll turn out to be freaks. And I know you people know what I mean.

I would explain why I can't choose the others, but I'm afraid it might get a bit NSFW, so I wont.

According to Rule 34, Twilight and Fluttershy are the two most popular ponies of the MLP tag. Rainbow and Rarity are neutral while Pinkie and Applejack are the least popular ones.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/14/2013 at 8:02 PM, Leatherbehlt said:

AppleJack: Best personality. If her coat wasn't so tan, I'd vote for her.

Rainbow Dash: Most interesting personality, and a blue coat is just... *rips hole in pants and destroys the moon with a million hardies* If she wasn't so cocky, I'd vote for her.

Pinkie: Something about her legs and the occasional fishnet stockings makes me wanna vote for her, but fluffy hair the way hers is isn't that attractive.

Fluttershy: If she wasn't so GODDAMN CU- I mean CELESTIA DAMNED CUTE I would vote for her. Thinking of her as "hot" just makes me feel guilty/dirty.

Twilight: Her mane kills it for me. That and the way she looks when she's half insane. Otherwise, I'd vote for her.

Rarity: When she isn't being whiny, annoying, and dressed in "uber french classy BS" clothes I'd vote for her.

Big Mac: If he wasn't blonde then Oh wait, just mane 6.

I thought you were gonna hate on everyone but you made me laugh when you dis the smallest thing that makes the character as themselves.

But I find Rainbow Dash the hottest since she reminds me of those attractive popular sporty girls that you have no chance on dating them.