Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How low can you make your voice?

Harmonic Revelations

I have to admit that was impressive, I can get my voice pretty low but not even close to that xD. I would say mine is just slightly lower than the average adult male, but that is if I'm trying.

• Brohoof 1

Well not near as dark as that but for my age I think I can make my voice quite dark.

Also, you gotta check this one out haha It's Tay Zonday (the guy who sings chocolate rain)

• Brohoof 2

Till I sound like the creepy jewel-covered bald guy from 300.

No not really. Like most nerds my voice is nasally and slurred yet eloquent when it comes to vocabulary.

I would bet anything that none of you can make your voice sound this low.

But besides that, how low can you make your voice sound?

That isn't very deep, actually. While his voice does have an unusually hollow timbre, which provides an artificially dark tone, the actual pitch isn't very low.

I myself am able to make myself sound moderately masculine with ease, but my range is nothing compared to that of a true bass. Why, I would give anything to sound like Thurl Ravenscroft:

• Brohoof 2

I can make my voice pretty low, but it usually ends in me just grunting. The guy in the original video sounds a little like Bing Crosby. Alright, maybe not.

Anyway, I say I have a pretty wide range of notes. I can sing/talk really high, and pretty low as well.

i can get my voice pretty low it does as low as johnny cash's voice and can go almost as low as Tay Zondays. It hurts after a while since im trying to train my voice to get high like Claudio Sanchez's voice from Coheed & Cambria

My voice can go pretty damn low, actually. Considering my voice is one of the more high-pitched voices, it's totally an accomplishment that my voice can go lower than all the other guys who've hit puberty :D

I'd say my voice range is far, I can go quite high and really low, But not that low  :blink:

Big voice range is good for singing and making people laugh

All I'm saying :P

Edited by Sweet Innocence

Treating the "She's" in Flutterguy's song as a B, I can go down two tones lower - to a G. My Flutterguy impression is probably my best impression for any character in the show... ._.

My voice is generally really deep to begin with, so it helps. I'm 16, and I've been told that I sound 20.

Anyone that has been in a call with me on Skype knows how deep I can get my voice.  I can get it down to Barry White and Flutterguy level, which leads to some pretty awesome Big Mac impressions.  If you want note terminology, I'd say around I can get it to around a G1, I think.

Not really that low to be honest, I have more of a higher pitched voice really for a guy to be honest. Or atleast I think, so my voice doesn't really go that low. Just kinda low.

I can go low, but not like anything special low.

Recently, my little sister and I found out that we can both make our voices sound quite manly, with a little effort. We were just playing around with our voices, singing Winter Wrap Up in stallion voices, and then we actually thought it sounded good. It was, like, lower than Low 'C' on a piano. people actually tell me a lot that I sound very grown-up for my age. (This helps for prank-calling people, and I can pretend that I'm actually a lot older than I really am :P)

Edited by Fireball Rush

I would bet anything that none of you can make your voice sound this low.

But besides that, how low can you make your voice sound?

wow, that guy has an incredibly low voice :o

while I most definitely cannot make my voice THAT low I CAN make it go somewhat low

like, somewhat in the middle

The lowest I can go sounds like a greek god trying to sound sexy. XD I really suck at making my voice low and all that sh*t. But I can make my voice to go as high as Yoshi from the Mario Bros. series.

That isn't very deep, actually. While his voice does have an unusually hollow timbre, which provides an artificially dark tone, the actual pitch isn't very low.

I myself am able to make myself sound moderately masculine with ease, but my range is nothing compared to that of a true bass. Why, I would give anything to sound like Thurl Ravenscroft:

Pretty much this.^ To name the video "WORLD'S LOWEST VOICE" is just plain stupid. The lowest note the guy hits is an E2, which is impressive, but is only the standard lowest of the range of a Bass vocalist.

And that Thurl has one sexy voice.

Anyone that has been in a call with me on Skype knows how deep I can get my voice.  I can get it down to Barry White and Flutterguy level, which leads to some pretty awesome Big Mac impressions.  If you want note terminology, I'd say around I can get it to around a G1, I think.

You're probably thinking of a G2, an octave higher. A G1 would be pretty cool though. For reference, the first note this guy sings at about 0:15 is a G1. Just picked a random video, this guy does it pretty noticeably.

Anyway for me, I can sing an A3 within my effective range. With some struggle, I can do an F#2.

• 6 years later...

I can’t get my voice very low at all. The best I can do to improve it is scream as loud as I can into a pillow or something and mess up my throat for a while. Then I can get it a little lower but not much.