Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

are you smart ?

omran97

I have never managed to get an IQ test, and I feel like I would fail it because of trick questions. I see myself as "smart when needed to be, but stay stupid to conserve energy"

• 3 weeks later...

While my IQ is high and I've graduated with high grades, having graduated university signing up for masters study aiming for a doctorate I have never been one to self proclaim I'm smart. Mostly as it sounds dumb to think of yourself as smart to me that is, also as how do you define smart if it's grades then sure if it's IQ sure. Yet that does not take into count creativity or people who are intelligent on other levels. 

Therefore I have always thought it is difficult to truly define it and to self proclaim yourself to be this and that doesn't make much sense. Meanwhile how would you prove yourself to be smart and even so there are some who are smarter in other fields then you. I believe people would think I'm smart due to having finished high levels of education from respectable schools and universities, yet I myself see myself more as versatile I'm good at many areas of study both the intellectual capabilities but also in the physical capabilities to work and create with my own hands. Versatile intelligence is what I would say, so am I smart well I think most people if not everyone for the majority are smart in different fields so sure I do.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I am in fact pretty smart, I made the honors list back in High School and I even received my school's History Department Award for going above and beyond in all my History classes and for being at the top of my class when it came to History during my entire High School career, something that all my History teachers I had in High School agreed upon when they decided to present me with the award :proud:   

Purple book horse would be proud of me! :ticking:

Would Twilight Sparkle be a scary girlfriend? - Sugarcube Corner - MLP  Forums

Edited by King of Canterlot

There is genius and stupidity within each one of us. As to me, I like to entertain them in equal measures.

You see, my intelligence comes from intuition, rather than the intellect of the mind. An artist, if you will. It stirs like an emotion defying the solidity of intellect and the boundaries it draws upon reality to return the finite into the infinite. One step further and madness awaits without weight of reason anymore. Pure chaos like a technicolor whirlwind tearing you apart. While too much reason is like a solid and geometric prison growing ever smaller. It is a delicate balance between the two. So, this ignorance, is necessary to equate them both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm only medium intelligent :(

I'm okay with it. Never felt stupid and I always could learn anything in a reasonable amount of  time, so medium :> I'm definitely not a genius or anything xD